Apologize

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_ZI2i2btO_0
nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_voetbalinterlands_Brazilië_-_Duitsland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You beat a bunch of 2nd league players and benchwarmers. Truly a glorious moment for the small country of Brazil.

>Damage control

I am sorry.

> Delusion

Congrats on winning as much gold as the tiny island of Jamaica!!

"We would rather have the Olympic gold than the World Cup"

The Krauts already killed the whole Brazil family, any revenge at this point is irrelevant.

just apologize, dumb Muslim

not to mention barely winning in penalty kicks AGAINST 2nd leaguers

Letting a professional soccer match in your home country ever get to 7-1.

The very fact it ever happened is embarrassing enough. It never should have happened and isn't cancelled out by a penalty kick win against this German "team".

I think it's very telling of how booty blasted Brazil is and how desperate they are to make the 7-1 blow out go away. This isn't redemption, this is forgiving yourself.

shut up dumb pig and stop chatting shit about something you don't know

just apologize

>people are really celebrating this
Good luck in the World Cup... if we get there.

youtu.be/_ZI2i2btO_0

Obligatory board theme

This picture is embarrassing as fuck

>no thomas muller

mexico won the last olympic gold in soccer, and how well did that fair for them in the last world cup? honduras made it to bronze, and how did they fair in the last cup??

How did you fair in the last world cup ? oh yea 7-1

We won in the only sport that matters though. All the other sports are fillers.

yes, because the majority of our players are from the best leagues of the world, right?

Casagrande please get out of this board

its your national sport, and you haven't been relevant in it for quite some time either

>something you don't know
>swinish country calling anyone a pig
Lol the moment you finally git gud-ish at your own sport y'all come out of the cracks like cockroaches.

Fuck off cuck

Your country jobbed today harder than ever. Go wash away the shame in your muslim cum shower you love so much.

We won not just the olympics, we won the feeling that we are becoming great again. And that's fucking good.

But it happened

7-1 happened and we all know. You cant make it go away

Doesnt mean Germany arent a bunch of loser cucks though

enjoy this feeling brazilbro

Shut up burger, or we will forbid your country of ever using airplanes (our invention) again.

This.

There is hope now. 2018 we get the sixth and elect Bolsonaro. The future is truly bright.

Thank you bro :D

>our invention

Dank meme

>burger
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

shut up dumb CANCEROUS tripshit pig and stop chatting shit about something you don't know

just apologize

Galvão, pliz, no one with a brain is buying this shit.

You're still so butthurt years later, but Germany isn't going to care about the Olympics a month from now. They'll beat you in the WC if it comes down to it again. Suck a dick and thank America for making you shit Olympics relevant...and the Monroe Doctrine.

>responding seriously

Stop being a autistic trip

>zero WC

Se enganar é o pior caminho, sempre.

Acreditar que, uma eventual vitória contra o time enfraquecido, sem estrelas, será o revide dos 7 a 1 e marca o renascimento do novo futebol brasileiro é algo mentiroso. E perigoso.

That's a lie, they're all 1st league players from Bundesliga. Also, our team was also crap from our national championship.

Não é revide, negro. Era simplesmente o único título que nos faltava.

Quem falou de revide, macaco? So falamos de esperanca.

>0 (ZERO) World Cups

>Volleyball is our #1 sport
>It doesn't matter now that we won Gold in sawker

Knock it off, Da Silva.

> better than invading Poland

>Era simplesmente o único título que nos faltava.
E se não tomar cuidado vai ser o último.

Esperança na vitória sobre um time sub-23 em um torneio semi-amador enquanto temos o nosso melhor jogador em campo (um dos 3 melhores jogadores do mundo)?
Se isso é o caso, pode desistir porque o futebol morreu. A nossa sorte foi a trave que salvou 3 gols da Alemanha.

This.
People sure do get heated very easily

Esse foi o primeiro ouro na nossa historia, coisa que nenhum dos outros times campeaos anteriores fez.

>E se não tomar cuidado vai ser o último.
O que você queria? Que não ganhássemos?

Our men don't give a shit about your trash sport. Our women are some of the best in the world. Why would 0 Men's World Cups matter to me when other leagues are much more entertaining and have better athletes?

It won't matter any way with how soccer is growning in America. We'll have several Men's WCs in our life time.

Careful with high blood pressure, kraut.

My fucking sides

Well, maybe not enough WCs in your lifetime to reach Brazil.

You are too busy paying attentions to sports that only americans play for americans to see, e.g. handegg

E?

Queria que melhorássemos, independente da vitória ou da derrota. Se continuar como está, o futebol vai morrer.

I love how burguerlanders keep telling us about the 7x1.
Really, it's great.

You know, I, as a brazillian, know that the shadow of the 7x1 in our own country will not go away for a long, long time. And also, I know that we have beem disappointing in futebol.

But even so, you burguer faggots don't have even the RIGHT to tell a fucking single world about it. Why?

Well, first, tell your athletes to stop getting your country ashamed by telling lies to the police of a foreign country. Because he is a cuck. Wich is not surprise considering that he's a burguerlander.

Also, try to be relevant in futebol before even trying to say something about the world cup.

But hey... You live in a free country, right?

Sorry about the gramatic errors. I'm in my phone and kinda drunk.

don't worry, everybody knows ameripees are subhuman

MAD
A
D

>germans in this thread

Well if you care so much about a gold medal match against Germany, then you should have noticed the medal count. If we play sports against only Americans than we clearly have the best athletes in the world playing against only each other. I'm more than fine with that.

It's all good. You have every right to be. Congrats on the win, even if it isn't as big a deal as being implied.

Lol Asspain. Let's take a trip back to 1898 and take a look at the score board.

GERMANY BTFO

volleys final tomorrow bruh

I missed the match. Did Germany lose by 6 goals or did they play well right until the end?

anybody got a pic of the guy dressed as the gaucho da copa? we got do a side by a side with him crying and of the guy cheering

>Well if you care so much about a gold medal match against Germany, then you should have noticed the medal count. If we play sports against only Americans than we clearly have the best athletes in the world playing against only each other. I'm more than fine with that.

From all the other countries in the world, USA is the one that spent the most money on training athletes for the Olympics.

You might take it for granted, but whenever we win a gold, we are thrilled.

Take a look, the army in Brazil started funding athletes for this Olympics. And for the first time we won medals in sports that we never did.

And that's awesome in it's own right.

It is awesome. And it's awesome that USA fund sports so much. Or else we wouldn't be seeing such amazing feats on the olympics.

>"""winning"""
>with shootout
Poor showing from both sides desu

>implying Gnabry and Brandt are worse than the overhyped Gabimeme couple
Do you even listen to yourself

>being this assblasted

seven to one

seven is a large number
one is a small number

what a disparity between those two numbers

That was one match. Overall we are 9 goals ahead: nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_voetbalinterlands_Brazilië_-_Duitsland

These are international premises, speak English you fucking apes

That's why I'm against digital inclusion.

Congratz, always happy to see small countries succeed at major tournaments.

>Bosnia and Herzegovina

Hehe