FACT:

FACT:

Shows that constantly change their intro are utter shit. If a show hasn't changed it's intro but eventually does, that season will suck.

Prove. Me. Wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cKHc7pKZdj0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think a show should get one free intro change if they have a crappy one for a low budget pilot episode /the first season

Xena
The Wire
That's all I've got.

I like that game of thrones shows you were the action will take place in that episode via the intro.

peep show
changed its theme after series 1, changes the shots of mark and jez every couple of series after that
best sitcom ever made

Red Dwarf (esp. series 2-3)
Doctor Who, every couple of seasons
Peep Show at some point
Scrubs, maybe twice

peep show

The Leftovers has a different intro for both seasons, and both seasons are great

The Wire

The obvious

fringe changed their intros in a pretty good way
youtube.com/watch?v=cKHc7pKZdj0

Marathoned the first 10 minutes and I had to turn it off.

was the shaky cam too much for you cause i have heard some people say that
desu you can skip straight to series 2, that's where it really comes into its own and they almost completely get rid of shaky cam shots, it's a lot more stable and also just funnier

True Detective

Agreed
Peep Show is British garbage. Kill yourself

Aqua Teen Hunger Force is the exact same across all seasons, intros, and show names.

The Wire,

There faggot you're proved wrong

nah mate it's quite literally the funniest 51 episodes of television in all of existence

I'll give it another shot senpai. Maybe I wasn't in the mood but it just didn't grab me. [s]I did more than 10 mins, just the first episode[/s]

I don't understand why they've been changing the name of the show like every new season.

Jimmy Neutron

Fringe

There's no point, it's the exact same damn show. That's the joke.

i'd really recommend it, i still like series 1 but it is the weakest by a long shot and it's always weird when i rewatch it
if you don't love it after s2e2 it may just not be for you, but that episode is one of my personal favourites so i'd say stick it out until then

>FACT

If anything you proved him right.

The wire went to shit after season 2.
although it changed the theme song, the intro itself didn't change
doctor who doesn't count
scrubs had an intro?

remember the episode when that weird sheen kid reenacted 9/11?

the munsters changed halfway through the first season, and every episode after was still goat

I thought the inclusion of the subtle Nazi symbolism into the Dawson's Creek from S5 was a strange decision and it ultimately coincided with a decline in the quality of that show.

lot of people walked out of the theatre during that rape scene in s5

go back to your Big Bang Theory marathon fag

nah mate the intro did change, they refilmed it every couple of years
compare the televisions they see themselves in from s1 to s9
why am i spending my time in this thread as the fuckin peep show defence force

I really really really don't like this picture

The Drew Carey Show changed its opening a lot and it only got really bad toward the end.