Do you guys agree that today's victory represents a victory agains islam? Brazil, a christian country...

Do you guys agree that today's victory represents a victory agains islam? Brazil, a christian country, totally destroyed Germany, a muslim country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MjX5sryFiBI
youtube.com/watch?v=WxnN05vOuSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Evangelical Christians

The worst.

t. mohammed rasheed bin mahmoud ahmed al baghdadi

Fuck all your religions, you're gonna rot in the ground when you die of some rain forest disease.

Wallace looks like a muslim desu

da ponto barbudo pontuadeiro

He's actually catholic and a lad. He played for my home club and he was always gentle and funny after games.

da pontudo barbudo pontuadeiro
is actually catholic

just remember not to let european cumskins migrate to your country as refugees or theyll fuck yours as badly as theyve fucked their own

>le everyone is brown Xd!

Get off Sup Forums, you utter fucking mongoloid.

Most Muslims supported Brazil tho

Deus vult

Everyone loves us so it's only natural

DEUS VULT

why do you turds become so much christians? fucking hell...leave that cuck religion, it's not yours, we forced you guys to have it. Get rid of that shit. That religion is cancer and it's one of the reasons both countries are shitholes.

What,s the name of the player in Op's image ?

>(you)

youtube.com/watch?v=MjX5sryFiBI

If not for Christianity the African macumba would've taken over completely fãm, the lesser of two evils I suppose.

>totally destroyed
>one penalty in shootout

>U23

64% of the population is catholic, m8.

>2:15

this is one of the cumskins I was warning about above

DAMAGE CONTROL

I love this video.

one more word from you op and Im telling my friends Salif and Khal-Araq to bomb the closing ceremony tomorrow

OH SHIT SORRY ABDUL

go give your white cutes to kebabs, fucking cuck

>100% Jesus
>100% Jesus
>100% Jesus
>100% Jesus

>says the country that have actual statistics of Bear deaths
I love you anyway, Canada

Eu quiero Brasil

You really want to compare what our countries citizens die of you diseased monkey?

Brazilians are not cathollic. They're just some girls with dicks:))) or male with pussy,fucking degenerates people

Ok, Mohammed.

>Ok, Mohammed.
No Mohamed fucking ape. Im French,white and REAL christian.

>real christian
A christian who is just baptized and don't frequented the church every Sunday and holy dates is a REAL christian?

Don't say shit. Frenches are Muslims and atheists.

>REAL Christian
>being cucked by muslim

No, you are not m8

>Frenches are Muslims
Fuck Muzz shit. You,retarded nigg. Best you can do is return in your trees monkeys. You go to the church the morning and go out to suck some cocks after...yeah yeah you sure are christians

Fun fact: we can divide people how are learning french in two groups: People who want live in Canada and African and levante Muslims, Mon ami.

Fun fact #2:I know a significant number people who speaks french, but refuse to use it with french people because Frenches are disgusting annoying people 70% time.

Is "SIR" monkey to you, Mohhamad. I pass by baptism, eucharist, confirmation, used to go to church every Sunday and holy dates...

That butthurt just show I hit on the fly.

WHO are learning

The number of the beast. Vai Brasil.

I know Sup Forums is hard, but you aren't supposed to post a descriptor of what your post is, you are supposed to construct such a post.

>WHO are learning
Christians hahahahaha

You mean the best.

and stop calling me mohashit. your place is in a zoo

Don't worry Johnny. The majority of christians here don't even ever read a single page of the bible, so they just pick and choose what is haraam and what is not, and do whatever what the shepherd tells they to do (like 'gib mony plox' to the church). Anyway, at last christianity here is 'tamed' like a tiny chihuahua while islã...

Well, I admit my very bad english, but I can't see the connection between my english skills and religare.
Look like you have the same problem as me or is just retard.

Si tu voulier, je l'utilise du france, mas mon france est mouvais qui mon englais, mohaMAD butthart

Some advise: You never will win a BR in hueheuheuheuehueh!

i wonder who could be behind this post

Brazil's theme song right now
youtube.com/watch?v=WxnN05vOuSM

>Yearh
To hell with the 5 first most medals. who cares about them when we have the carved mighty number 6 6 6 *...*
>The number of the beast

t fedora