/got/ general

Daenerys will kill Tyrion edition

first for wanting to fuck tyrion

Jonsa WILL HAPPEN

Will LSH kill the hound if they meet?

>dual wielding

Tyrion will kill Dany. Ftfy

Will Cersei kill tommen so that nobody can take her son away? In a way saving him.

nth for Salsa

>That ACoK and ASoS release date
grrm, what happened?

He actually just wrote 1 book, but it was too long so they split it into 2 books.

Why is she such a based loli bros?

first for Daenerys becoming a red priestess

>year on Y axis
nigga wtf are you doing

>Normie the opinion
>Using the word badass unironically

CULTURALLY
ENRICHED

WE'RE IN HERE

what anime is this

more ceremonial burnings with dragons

Time is the dependent variable in this case.

He said based you dumb cunt

muh dick

post yfw Ramsay gets his shit pushed in

Freudian slip

I hate that fucking faggot she kicked in the face and I hope he never fucking works again. How in the fuck is he even getting work anymore? Was ruining Hansel and Gretel and Forbidden Kingdom with his presence alone not enough for him?

JAENSA > JONSA

oh snap

>your waifu will never kick you in the nuts

Dany forgives Tyrion almost instantly without a second thought.

Screencap this.

Forgives what?

Reinstating slavery, after freeing the slaves was her #1 accomplishment.

You mean giving over control to religious retards or what

Arya and Sandor reunite when?

she will kill him bro

Do you think thats his plan? Die before its finished so its regarded as something special and seen as "what could have been"

He's off the list

I hope Brandon Sanderson takes over.

shes such a conformist wow

just fuck my shit up

ABANDON THIS BASTARD THREAD

WE'RE IN HERE

WE'RE IN HERE

bump

Who cares nothing in the show is canon anymore

>Gregor and Sandor Clegane face off in the Cleganebowl for Cersei's life
>Arya arrives in King's Landing before the fight, spies on Qyburn's lab to learn how to kill Gregor, and poisons Sandor's blade before the duel, helping to kill Cersei. She then rejoins Sansa to claim the North.
>Cersei gets fuckin executed while Arya watches and Jaime tries to avenge her but Tyrion convinces him she was a mad cunt and he's better off without her.
>Sansa becomes The Queen In The North.
>The Ironborn reach Mereen but Theon kills Euron. They give Daenaerys the fleet her plot needs.
>Daenerys invades Westeros. The Reach, the Stormlands, Dorne, and the Westerlands all swear fealty immediately when they learn of her Dragons. She then rides north to Winterfell when she learns of the White Walkers. Daenerys helps Jon and Sansa reclaim winterfell. She takes Tyrion and Jon as husbands and gives them each a dragon.
>The Dragonriders defend the wall against the Others with the help of Bran who wargs into all kinds of shit including the dragons.
>Varys stabs littlefinger in the gut and watches him bleed out while he gives a sick monologue.

The End.

Best clothing on the show?