I wont lie, it hurts to lose this, but not for the same reasons you all like to meme about

I wont lie, it hurts to lose this, but not for the same reasons you all like to meme about.

I have nothing but the highest respect for Brazil and this brazilian victory. You deserved it, no doubt in my mind about it. This was a tournament everyone only laughed at for decades, and our two teams made this a spectacle topped only by a world cup.

What an amazing final, what a clash of titans, what a story our two countries have written over the past two years.

Enjoy it Brazil, i know you will. Dont let anyone play this down. Its a great victory.

I applaud our team, and i applaud yours. That was awesome.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DVEyvBLxJG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it was a pretty shitty match desu

Thank you Germanbro
Make broculture great again

HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE

The germans are the best posters here. Thank you, Germanbro

I think it was astonishing how far any of the European teams got. Clubs really shafted all hopes of fielding decent NTs, Brazil was the only team to take the competition seriously and they deserved to win.

I will dox you and cut your mother into pieces

It was a great game, lad. Thank you for your kind words.

Thanks germanbro

>it hurts to lose this

I literally forgot it was on, only turned in for extra time.
Honestly a gold in football would rank only slightly higher than one in kanoe or weightlifting or whatever.

Thanks, Germanbro.

It was a tight match. I was on my nerves when Germany tied.

>I wont lie, it hurts to lose this, but not for the same reasons you all like to meme about.

>I have nothing but the highest respect for Brazil and this brazilian victory. You deserved it, no doubt in my mind about it. This was a tournament everyone only laughed at for decades, and our two teams made this a spectacle topped only by a world cup.

>What an amazing final, what a clash of titans, what a story our two countries have written over the past two years.

>Enjoy it Brazil, i know you will. Dont let anyone play this down. Its a great victory.

>I applaud our team, and i applaud yours. That was awesome.

Germans are bros. All other nations memeing 7-1 have no idea of how good it feels to be us.

>clash of titans
Nigga we send out a bunch of 2nd league players and literally whos

Nice proxy, though. No one in germany cares about the olympic football games.

cuckinho

fucking gay

Revenge for the seven Brazillion !

>have no idea of how good it feels to be us.

yeah, having to run 2 km for a bucket of water so you can clean yourself is pure luxus, favela monkey

as for op, kill yourself you cuckold

>hour long medal ceremony imminent

oh god
the womens one yesterday was awful

>I wont lie, it hurts to lose this, but not for the same reasons you all like to meme about.

>I have nothing but the highest respect for Brazil and this brazilian victory. You deserved it, no doubt in my mind about it. This was a tournament everyone only laughed at for decades, and our two teams made this a spectacle topped only by a world cup.

>What an amazing final, what a clash of titans, what a story our two countries have written over the past two years.

>Enjoy it Brazil, i know you will. Dont let anyone play this down. Its a great victory.

>I applaud our team, and i applaud yours. That was awesome.

You played well.

and thus a copypasta was born

True patriot who loves his country:
muslim immigrants:
You can see the difference.

Shut the fuck up, cuck.

Stop begging for sympathy.

what

>mad bintpol posters swarming the thread
Yes good job OP. No place makes them as salty as Sup Forums.

>ywn be this classy

thanks germanbro. Truly a great match. I don't remember the last time i watched a international football final like this one.

It's consequence. This was a test and part of the process to rebuild our NT. Next week we announce the names. Many of these kids probably won a slot. Its a new gen.

le class! Upvoted my friend

>if you see olympic football as the irrelevant minor tournament it is, you're a muslim

You don't get to talk, cuck.

SEE THAT CHEER FOR GERMANY IN THE MEDAL CEREMONY EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE BOOED IN THE GAME, Sup Forums?

THAT'S HEART AND RESPECT

FUCKING APOLOGIZE FOR YOUR LIES

GERMANY FRIENDS

The german players would already be dead if you had lost.

youtube.com/watch?v=DVEyvBLxJG0

>implying that wouldn't have been boos had germany won

The only reason any Brazilian cares about this shit is
>7-1, like said
>we have never won this medal

I didn't even know we lacked this medal before today

>implying there were boos in the world cup

gabigol would tßh

Like they were after 7-1

FUCKING AHMED STOP TARNISHING THAT FLAG

Thanks bro, respect.

I hope this victory bright back the confidence in our national team, and even rise the population self steam to help the country get out of the current crisis.

Indeed, lad. Great fucking match.

Yes, i am very glad about it.
I never had the feeling that brazilians actually disliked us for the 7-1. It was brutal, yes, but the german team was never cocky about it and i think brazilians respected that.

Germany-Brazil bros 4ever t be h.

the only reason is that brazilians wanted a "revenge" from the 7-1, but i really doubt most of you guys knew that you never had this medal before.

and well, the true revenge might be in 2018 who knows.

t. Ibrahim al-Musulmani who discovered football when he moved to Germany

I am really glad you guise didn't ruin our party!

Brazilians are the worst posters on Sup Forums.

100% JESUS

>your country has fallen so far that winning olympic football is considered a big achievement

id expect this from us, but not you brazil

ids just a sbort guise.

Keep doing God's work against Muslims who want to put us apart, Germanbro.

nah, most of them are really good actually
very calm posters that dont get angry easily

sometimes a bit detached, but loveable

its ok most german players could already smile when they got silver medals anyways

just sorry for Petersen atm

t. Lavillenie

>100% Jesus
>100% Jesus
>100% Jesus
>100% Jesus
>100% Jesus

>what is america

>respect for Brazil
do you respect the shit that you poop too?

t. babby

Your only cup is 66 and only bc there were no yellow or red cards in it and you guise were violent cunts on the pitch.

our penalties were pretty bad overall t be h. Petersen is a good player, i think he will be fine.

i dunno whats going on atm but the actualy brazil NT seems at a very bad shape considering Copa and WC qualification

>i really doubt most of you guys knew that you never had this medal before.
>implying

every olympic team had the pressure to won the "first gold medal". It was such a great accomplishment that, in 2012, Mano Menezes, the coach of the main brazillian team took over the control of the olympic team because he wanted to be "the coach who won the first gold medal"

its nice seing all these happy people

teddy is super based, he gave a great interview a few days ago

>i really doubt most of you guys knew that you never had this medal before.
Except this has been pushed by our media in every single olympiad

if the shit won 5 WCs...yeah

cmon brasil dont say your one if not the most famous football nation of modern times

agreed they wont do shit in 2018

Really, nobody were caring or watching more football here, television ratings were failing every game.
World cup lost corruption money + Germany loss + Dunga + CBF corrupton did this.

>100% JESUS
>Can be patriotic as much as i want
>Every race lives in harmony

BEST COUNTRY CONFIRMED

wow, you touched me now, germanbro
i'm happy about this winning now

yeah, thats a pic after brazilians boo'd him, hes a great guy im really wondering who's going to finally beat him

>what are aussies and kiwis

All people did in this olympics was call us monkeys i literally dont know what people wanted us to say

what a cute post

CUTE

you

FUCK YOU KEK
YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO RESPECT US, STOP BEING A BITCH
I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU
>A PEOPLE SO DISGUSTING YOU HATE THEM EVEN WHEN YOU BEAT THEM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

its not new that you're called monkeys, but hey, we're called surrendering monkeys, its worse

please put a warning in front of these posts
it is very easy to get some nasty cuts on those edges

That was a good post. It was a hell of a match, man. Much respect for you guys.

This post made me like Asuka a little bit more than Rei, thanks germany

Booooooooooooo
Booooooooooooo
Booooooooooooo
Booooooooooooo
Booooooooooooo

No, it was not just bants, everybody was making huge ass texts calling us subhumans at everything we did

Booooooooooooooooooooooo

caught Grettha with a muslim in your bed today, huh?

>it wasn't another 7-1

thank you so much for the match Germany

Booooooooooo

This is why we like you Germany. Unlike other insufferable countries, you do stop and ponder of both your victories and defeats with honor and professionalism, even in this shitty board that does not deserve it at all. I really admire you and hope to keep learning from you.

But now let's get back to our usual trolling and meme fest.

Booooooooooooo
Booooooooooooo
Booooooooooooo

See ya in 2018!

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

*grabs you by the throat*
BOOOOOOO THE FUCK OF?!?!?!??

whatever...kid
*jeah behind you

Boooooooooooooo

Greatest ally

>Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

haha
cheers friend

Boooooooooooooooooo
Boooooooooooooooooo

This was great match, lots of pressure, great moves from both teams, pretty balanced during the entire game and the fact the decision came in the very last penalty was awesome.

GG Nazibro, see you guys in Moscou.

yeah, see ya
bring your A team next time ;)