Why do people hate Turks but not balkanshits? They are worse than Turks

Why do people hate Turks but not balkanshits? They are worse than Turks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5OsETaZhBzE
desuarchive.org/int/thread/61519569/#61527690
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're not helping to dispel the idea that Greeks are just Turks.

>post
>flag
Checks out

Greeks are not Turks.

I am Greek

You are greek.

you are greek

t. Turk

We are greek.

t. Greek

I am a Greek

No, i am greek

We are all greek on this blessed day.

youtube.com/watch?v=5OsETaZhBzE

turk music is nice

>They are worse than Turks.
hah, no. Few people are worse than Turks.

yes the balkan bastards

no.

come to think about it, can't come with anyone worse than the Turks.

come up*

it's ok ahmed, sorry you couldn't get benefits here

>here

>westerns don't hate us

I am a Greek

They're just mad Balkanites got redpilled early and kicked them out instead of being cucks like western yuros

wonder if your initial plan was to make people hate us by posting 'I am a Greek' all the time, or just hate Turks by blatantly acting like a dumb Turk that poses as a Greek.
Anyhow, good job. Even though I don't think anyone needs more reasons to hate on Turks, at this point everyone hates you/them.

My plan is to send all slavshits to hell.

I'm Greek.

balkins are turkic slavs
russians are mongol/caucasian slavs
embrace your history. we are stronger because we absorbed the blood of strong warriors

>turks and caucasians
>strong warriors
lmfao

not him, but i think it is really sad that you hate your neighbour countries
Especially since Turks are basically anatolian greeks who converted to islam

One slap from a Caucasian and your mong archer dies.

don't talk ill of your relatives. they made you

Caucasians had hundreds of wars before your nation even existed son

Fucking this

wrong
we killed and raped the turks, they did nothing

bulgaria is the toilet of Turkey

No thanks. I'm happy being a Germanic Slav-Illyrian hybrid. No need to make me an even more special character by adding "proto-Turk"

>Caucasians had hundreds of wars before your nation even existed son
xaxaxaxa delusional caucasian bitchboi

bulgaria was created in 681, 1300 years ago
meanwhile you post with a russian flag lmfao

little bitch

>always a German flag

Because Turks are Muslims. We might be pretty much the same shit but at least we're not Muslims, so that works for PR.
Also a lot of Westerners hate us Balkanshits and I can't really blame them seeing how much scum we have here.

>raped the turks
>think you aren't offspring of that rape
LOL
our mongol brothers are strong too.

Are you mad faggot? Caucasus nations existed for thousands of years before that and had literature, culture, architecture and fine warriors.

Meanwhile your tribe of rejected muscovites got raped by steppeniggers and now you claim to be le mustard race? Damn near spat out my drink reading that shit man

i'm not, beta turkboi

i am Rus

t. hundrets of years Turkish rule and Turkish culture

>Damn near spat out my drink reading that shit man
Be careful, man, that shit is expensive.

Our capital is north of the Balkan peninsual and was never conquered by Turks. It's a pretty good argument.

You are Greek

Njet, ja Ruskij

how about that, an immigrant, didn't see that coming

i think I know why everyone hate turks
normal for young to hate their fathers
L O L

>he doesn't drink delicious berry perfumes and high proof industrial solvents

Haha beta confirmed

mini turk

Please dont look down on your fellow Orthdox brother

Of course I'm mad that a fucking caucasian little faggot shitskin thinks he can measure with Bulgaria on culture, literature and warrior spirit.

Fuck you, little bitch. If you were here I would stomp your faggot head.

You didn't spit out shit. Your faggot ass tribes got dominated by Russians and now you think you're tough shit.

When was your country formed you little faggot?

from personal experience and every day interactions, I 'd say these are the worst

A very good argument

Greeks and Georgians are the only real Christians.

You wouldn't do shit you pussy faggot, I am greek we are ancient warriors I would fucking crush your spine over my knee like bane did to batman stupid little steppenigger

Lmfao just like I thought. Back down like the little bitch you are you little caucasian faggot.

are you greek?

You are not a Greek you subhuman.

Who says I'm backing down? Stupid mongol rapebaby can't even read

I am greek you fucking moron, we are superior to you, so are caucasians, so are russians, even turks

Cry more little bitch nigger and get ready for a javelin up your mongol rapebaby anus

is serbia a filthy shithole?

big words from a worthless gypsy

>All those greeks in this thread and not a singe one paid his denbts

You started posting the memes of the autistic alamanturk virgin shitskin, thats how I know you're a little pussy backing down. Little fucking bitch.

that's not true. we really are not that different, deny it or not you dipshit.

What memes? All I see is a bitch ass gypsy mongol who's too big of a pussy to do anything other than cry

You can't take on a big greek hero like me, I will fucking wreck you back into your steppenigger tribal days. Too scared to get crushed by a true balkan warrior? Lol I didn't expect much more from a mongol rapebaby, stupid ass pussy

fuck off you dirty cockroach

wew calm down senpai
>we really are not that different
yeap you are pretty much budget greeks

t. Ikibey aka Yahudi44

Some background for Ikibey, the eternal faggot Almanci

He's 23, acting like a total underage, while his family hates him. To his own words, posted on /tr/ in 2015, he describes himself as ugly, short, kissless virgin and friendless, while he can't even speak his own language without a dictionary.

He's originally from a Turkish region called Lazistan (which is located in Pontus, near the borders with Georgia)

He's been a victim of abuse by his mother, because he was conceived during rape by his father

The said persons (his mom and dad) were savage poor turk village people that somehow found their way in Germany

He has a younger brother, who has been receiving the same abusive treatment by his mother as Ikibey

He understands some Turkish but he can't speak any of it, so he resorts into Google Translate (which makes normal turks cringe because GT doesn't work with turkic languages)

He mainly hates Greeks and Slavs for some reason. Also blames everything bad on the "Yahudi" (Turkish word for "jews")

He also despises Kurds and other major minorities in Turkey (like pic related, the Circassians)

He shows consisted behavior of someone who has received severe psychological abuse and is under some sort of psych meds

He occasionally uses proxies or his normal IP (which is dynamic) to spam serial numbers when his posts are getting ignored or he gets triggered. He doesn't stop because he's sure that Hiroshima won't dare to ban a German ISP off Sup Forums

He used to own a reddt account with the name of Yahudi44, which he used to post on the State of Georgia and Greek subreddts, pretending to be either a greek American or an immigrant. He deleted his account when we outed him

More info on Ikibey bellow, on his very own words (note he will always dismiss this post as not being him)

desuarchive.org/int/thread/61519569/#61527690

Yeah keep thinking you're so le funny and a baitmaster, little faggot. Just know that I would stomp your faggot head until you start groaning like a retard from brain damage.

you mix some different fake stories with stories from others

You are a retard with brain damage, faggot ass batemaster because the only pussy you've ever gotten is your hand

You think you're so tough online but in reality you would quiver and shake like a girl in front of a real greek warrior such as myself. I know you're shitting your pants over there and doing your best to type through the tears but you're not fooling me, stupid ass gypsy steppenigger

Get ready for me and my hoplites to run train on your hairy turk ass

>he will always dismiss this post as not being him
check

t. Ikibey

bulgarian streets are like mountains and valleys

Give me your address

look to whom i posted this link before
you butthurt bitch

That's some dedication right here
Good work for a Mediterranean

t. mehmet yunanoglu

sad thing is, you are literally slavic-armenian-greek rape baby, and you identify with the rapist.

you pontic greek who live in russia/georgia area?

Greeks remind me of Italians
Turks I've met were always violent and had that middle eastern mindset, cared too much about ""honour""
Bretty different famalam
Maybe a handful of places on Turkey's west coast are like Greece but those are outliers.

you are like the retarded chechen subhuman in shitmany
iq of an albanian

ohh you mad

t. Ikibey

Ukhtomskaya ul. kv. 134, Moscow, Russian Federation

My parents names are Grigori and Misha, please don't be rude to them. We will duel outside hand to hand no weapons allowed. If you choose to use a weapon then know that I have my dory fully sharpened and am fully trained to use it in combat

when i stop feeding you balkanshits with fake stories you chimp out and spam that fake trash in all threads

t. Ikibey

TURKS SAY WHAT THIS PIC IS SAYING

rosopontios lol

I can. The greeks.

you should double down on the face dude when he described it he said that it looked like a monkeys ass.
>balkanshits
w8 iki you arent greek now?
what went wrong :^)

my roomates is from izmir and he's pretty ok

a post from kamal
that guy who spams your balkanshit thread with proxies

youhavetogoback.gif

back 2 the topic

>Still replying to ikibey threads

Come on.

Youstillhavedebts.

t. Ikibey