Name a less funny current late night host

Name a less funny current late night host.

pro-tip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6A8W77m-ZTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Carson Daily, I've seen the credits for Corden's show

The cunt on basic cable? Just an assumption though, never watch the show. Neither has most of America.

who watches these shows? can't imagine iphone millennials watching them but they seem to be trying to appeal to them. i blame the jews

Because 70% of American women are on birth control they are attracted to feminine betas

Therefore this feminine beta has become what 70% of females prefer

Other notable feminine betas include Jimmy Fallon

Legit question, how did this unfunny cunt get the gig? Is it because he's a foreigner or what?

COLBERT BTFO

Are you even trying?

They're all unfunny. The entire late night talk show medium is outdated and unfunny.

why would you hire a hateful, insecure, unfunny fat slob as a late night host? his interviews are just uncomfortable to watch.

>late night comedy
>bad

there are shit hosts, but the medium is by no means dead yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=6A8W77m-ZTw

Jesus he is the worst.
>MUH BLACK LIVES MATTER
>MUH DINDU NUFFINS
>MUH TRYING TO BE FUNNY BUT ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE A RETARD ABOUT MAR'S WATER
>MUH POOR NEIGHBORHOODS

Is he gay? Or is acting like a flamboyent faggot just an appeal to... someone?

That video is a very unusual deviation of what the late night format is though.

Seth Meyers

>l they are attracted to feminine betas
The reason feminine betas are more popular isn't because they are attractive, it's because women feel more natural when laughing at feminine beta men

apologize.

leslie moonves has an eye for what appeals to the people that only use their tv for background noise

i don't know what happened when he landed ferguson

Official funny late night rankings:

1. Conan
2. Kimmel
3. Colbert
4. Corden
5. Meyers
6. Fallon
10'000. Willmore

No one wanted him to go except for himself, asshole.

He was sick of it.

He was funny in britistan in the right setting, but as someone to laugh at, not really with.

Now he's niether in Al Brita, nor in a position of a pathetic faggot.

I actually like James Corden.
He has a certain charm or charisma that helps with the otherwise incredibly difficult task of getting guests to interact with each other simultaneously on the couch for our amusement.

I get to see lower tier actors or musicians that the other shows won't touch.

I don't watch it everyday but haven't hated an episode like I had with so many of david letterman's last 5 years before he left, or presently goddamn Larry Wilmore's preaching.

I miss Craig.

Corden, Fallon, and Meyers are all awful.

Me too

I forgive him for getting lazy the last couple of years but he was the realest G on late night tv

He only wanted to go because he got fucked over for replacing Letterman and decided to give a big fuck you to CBS and bail.

>leslie moonves has an eye for what appeals to the people that only use their tv for background noise
danke, user. So that would explain most of CBS's lineups then, his network has a lot of those type of shows iirc.

He wanted to leave before letterman, and told CBS he was leaving before letterman announced publicly. He would've left a year or two before, but they gave him a new studio to stay.