Why didn't they just put the One Ring inside of a football and kick it all the way to mount doom...

Why didn't they just put the One Ring inside of a football and kick it all the way to mount doom? Since nobody is carrying it that means nobody would get corrupted by it.

For you

Footballs hadn't been invented yet

Have you ever tried to take a football apart and put it back together?

But restaurant menus had? Doesn't add up to me fampaisama.

Why didn't they just launch the ring into deep space?

Borameer was corrupted by the ring without touching it

Why didn't they just encase the ring in a block of concrete and tip it off the side of a boat in the middle of the ocean?

This
It sat in a river for 500 years lmao

Because it wants to be found. A ship would drop anchor and get caught on it and drag it up eventually.

You haven't read the Hobbit, have you? They also invented golf, you know?

Is there only one volcano in the world?

worked for Dio

I think it has to be put inside the volcano it was forged in/from.

Couldn't they use some kind of jet fuel?

Who told them that? Sauron?

Whoever let that info slip has a lot to answer for. Luckily no one destroyed the volcano or made the lava freeze.

He might have yeah. To sort of dissuade them from trying to melt it in really really hot furnace or like, digging down into the magma and tossing the ring into it.

because it would be really hard to find an invisible football after you kick it

Jet fuel can't melt steel rings

why did saurmon even want the ring, his armies would have roflstomped middle earth if he hadnt gone after the ring and basically forced men to fight back

it was an allegory for hitler attacking russia instead of just focusing on western europe, the book was written during the war

why didn't the eagles go scoop up some lava and bring it back, so they could then put the ring in it? That way you don't bring the ring to Mordor and risk it falling into Sauron's hands

It's because he could see it. It's the same reason Muslims rape the women they see the skin of.

Why didn't they give the ring a burka?

I don't think there's a man who can kick a football the length of England

no allegories in LOTR
it is just
a story

Kek

Uncle Rico could.

why didn't they just eat it?