Only fags have something against degeneracy

only fags have something against degeneracy

I'm not a fag, I'm greek.

what the fuck is her problem? she's probably full of aids, why doesn't the guy just leave?

Sex is not something to show in public or with any person. Sex should only be for the person that you truly love.

his face say no but willy say yes

Sometimes willy can be wrong

i think shes on molly
once i almost fucked my friends gf because we were on pills.i still fap to that memory

this shit scares me.
the thought of girls getting very flirty with me, I don't know how to react. thankfully it only happens once every two years or so.

fuck her ass you fool

Because it is hot, but he doesn't want to get involved in an embarassing situation.

2bh if I was in his place I'd freak out and leave.

but what if she has diseases? how can you trust any girl this day and age?

Dude he is just watching a chick masturbate, he isn't fucking her in a fucking train

Fucking disgusting

If the guy was ugly fat neet then he should go for it. I would ask her what station she gets off.
But if you can get it from someone more proper you should. This degenerate bitch has probably been around the block thousands of times. Full of aids.

"Hello there, handsome. Want some aids?"

"degeneracy" is just the word Sup Forumsyps use for things they dislike

Sup Forums - international

I would have got rid of that bitch, she surely has aids so nothing to regret by letting her go

virgin detected.
You must be massive fucking loser if you require the constant validation of women to feel good about yourself.

Once you've fucked a few girls it's all the fucking same man. Why lower yourself to some aids whore.

This.

Thanks, tinder.

>not calling her bluff and grabbing that bitches tits hard
>she won't be able to get mad because she literally gave consent through body language
>then when she says stop she'll look like a dumb whore who bit off more than she could chew and the guy could laught at her and call her a whore

fucking man spreading

Putrid c*nt