FUCKING HELL, I'M SICK OF SWEATING 24/7 LIKE A PIG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Get gud Argetina
I've had 45ºC 80% humidity no AC and survived

I couldn't survive tbqh, 39°C is insufferable

Your poorjutsu is weak.

Get a fan.

I have 2, but both throw hot air, only make it worse

i feel you,mt white brother

Then open the windows? You need the air to circulate.

>open the windows
>the only thing that gets is hot air and steam
'no'

10ºC and cloudy here, top comfy
That fohen in basque country though,
lucky motherfuckers

Come to Ushuaia
9º now
this is life...

Pigs can't sweat because they don't have sweat glands

get rekt m8

DELET THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

0° has been snowing for two days. I saw the sun for the first time in 2 weeks.
Thanks Lake Erie

STOP, STOOOOOOOOOOP

Now I understand why the ancient Romans colonized Britain and Gaul, while staying the fuck away from Germany and other eastern places.

I wish I was born in Siberia desu, warm weather a shit

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.
How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?
You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.
I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.
Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.
You nigger.
You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.
You are the Baltimore of South America.
Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.
Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

>tfw 10°C
maximum comfy

I love you too Finlan

Yes, I can't take this fucking heat anymore man, and I have to study since I have an exam in 2 days
I also have no AC and the worst part of all is that my block has low tension, the fan is running at full speed and then it decreases like it's about to turn off

Yesterday I was about to kill myself because this is just insane, fuck the weather

-6 here, and I'm on the same latitude as Rome.

people who prefer summer over winter or anything else should get gassed

what kind of piece of shit likes summer?

and don't forget +27-30°C nights...god fucking dammmit....

I fucking hate them as well

>33°C

>tfw it was 40c today and 32c all night last night

at least it's 24 right now i feel like i'm in heaven