To thanks Brazil for being the best South American country, we give them a beautiful statue

To thanks Brazil for being the best South American country, we give them a beautiful statue.
What your country has done for based Brazil?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clément_Ader
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cisplatine_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Platine_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Three_Caballeros
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

France when will you be relevant again and force you language upon other nations? It was so good when French was the thing and not English...

Stole their gold

what is it with the french and giving people statues?

And managed to become poorer

Our trees too

y-you made us

We will all speaking Spanish soon anyway when based Mexican migrant will turn USA into an Hispanic country.

>Gave it to Britain
Damn you Alberto

being eliminated by them in the world cup every single time

You gave us a better statue :)

>for Britain
What did he mean by this?

yeah that's pretty cool of you, thanks Chillybro

keep doing it btw

>freedom slut
>being better than Our Lord and Savior Christ Jesus

a shitty language
>chata de mais cheia de acento

Acento é bão fi, ingreis é ruim pq não tein acento ninhum

whats with french giving statues?

besides the 2 famous statues
which other famous statue the frogs gave? to whom?

>an statue representing pure ideology, and even more, an ideology you quickly abandoned
>better than Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ
found the idiot

>libertine statue
>better than Our Lord, Jezuz Christ

Chile is the best in SA now.

Nigga, France has more golds than you.

but lost two finals to us

Gave us language, a constitution, banking system and the Holy Church. Pretty good trade;.

Then you guys went and fucked it all up.

Que puto? GO EAT BREADSTICKS YOU FRENCH PANSY!

You also helped us invent the airplane.
Truly our greatest ally.

I fucking hate you

Maldito Emanuel.

German gave us the only title that we never had at football. Are the other countries even trying?

Don't worry Luso friend, German just gave it back.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ALLAHU AKBAR!

we gave them 7:1

oh and some Nazis flee there after 1945 i guess

You lost 4 finals against us tho

Also, dont boo Riner and our handball team next time, they're good guys

Wtf is up with France giving statues? Are they secretly transformers for when WW3 breaks out?

Christ the redeemer
1 of the 7 wonders

literally asking for it

shhhhh

based mengele

Is it worth trying to have a Winter Olympics in South America? They have mountains but do they have ski?

Chile has some maybe they could tbqh

From the middle to the south of both Chile and Argentina it's full of ski centres

Riner is not really a good guy, though, but hey, he's unbeatable so it's OK, I guess...

We taught them how to sing a hearty Spanish cover of a renowned Creedence Clearwater Revival song.

Kept the best one for ourselves desu

I don't think we've done a thing for Brazil besides sell them Potash and Wheat.

Thats not a statue tho

Being the best south american country is like being the best pile of shit at a dog park

We invented airplanes Brazil en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clément_Ader don't fool yourselves

A FUCKING RADIO TOWER

Well, you receive new brazilian immigrants practically every day. I think you gave them a comfy home

>we

Yes, Argentina and Chile

>true
G-give our statues back

the Brazil not declared itself independent

the Portuguese royal family did it

if you guys have mountains like that how come you send so few athletes to the winter games? looked it up and you've only sent 7 to the last 2

we gave them our people
sorry because you people hate immigrants for some reason

We do?

i thought so
because americans and europeans are always bitching about immigrants on internet

>this flag
>this topic

america is like 100% immigrants. we love them so much we brought a bunch over by force.

we just hate disgusting illegal mexicans

In Argentina's case, those mountains are located in the Patagonia which was "colonized" less than 150 years ago so the population in those places is really low when compared to the rest of the country. Some of them were virtually inaccessible 60 or 80 years ago. I've been to a few towns which have a ski center, and even the larger ones have a pretty recent history (10-30k inhabitants).
Most mid or upper-class locals do practice winter sports, like skiing, but nowhere near as competitively or as much as people in Northern countries.

And in Chile's case, well, they have a very small population, so they're irrelevant in any Winter or Summer sport.

mexicans are illeagal in the usa?

We're not developed though, and we love immigrants, specially Japanese ones.

>stole our gold
>spent it all buying wigs, french clothes and thai ladyboys for your noblity
>goes bankrupt
>completely ignores your former colony afterwards
devilish

Ushuaia Winter Olympics when

No way man, the only people worth a thing here are the immigrants, even the Lebs and Syrians are better people than the natives

cool, thanks for the explanation. do you think it might get big enough there you'll start being competitive enough to get in more, or no?

How come our arabs are such decent hard working people compared to Europe's ?
When I think of arabs in Brasil I think of textile traders and restaurant or haberdashery owners.

We fought together in WWII and won the war.

You really don't know what it's like Japan. You should count your blessings.

Because free healthcare / family allowance / social housing
That is why they come to Europe (well, France at least) not to work but to be handed free stuff. And we used to own their countries so they hate us.

With global warming? Are you serious, nigga?

Honestly speaking, maybe in 20-40 years. Right now, the government only invests in those places in stuff for tourism. Even though my country has historically sent representatives to all the Winter Olympics, Winter sports are an after-thought.

But it's the same thing for any discipline imo. The way the sports world works, you need good athletes in the first place, then enough competitive athletes to elevate the skill level, and lastly, you also need other countries to compete regionally. The Southern hemisphere is lacking in most of these aspects.

wait so France gave hues a jesus statue and gave us a chick with a crown and a torch?

I thought giving a statue to us was a solitary special thing just for us but instead i find out you whore out statues to monkeys too. I hate you now frogs.

This statue was not given by France. Is the pure product of Brazilians donations and construction.

Why the Third French Republic would give a country a Jesus Christ statue?

We've been the retarded brother that both helped them crush Paraguay in an embarassing war and enabled them to invade soon-to-be Uruguay a couple times. We also beat them at war but took a lesson from you frogs and conceded at negotiations, helping Brazil have the gigantic land of mass it actually has.

>beat us at war
Wut m8?

That's the problem with South America, we wait the government to do everything for us.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cisplatine_War
Literally the formal reason on why Uruguay is a country and not a province. The british mediated peace talks in your favor, our army, intact and mad as fuck, came back to the country, killed the BsAs governor and triggered a massive insurgence in the pampa.

>Hue

You literally can't make this up

In argies imaginations.

Did you guys ever strike oil with that thing?

So that's basically a stalemate

Stalemate, but we did beat you.
And for real. :3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Platine_War

That's Las Leñas, not Bariloche.

We still won afterwards, m8. We have never lost a war, though we haven't been in many, anyway.

yeah the penguins are moving to argentina now that the south pole is melting

that could be pretty comfy

We will always be friends

It shouldn't be.
Even if you keep the Christian bias, there are Cathedrals that would be much better candidates.

According to this prime example of Brazilian logic, WW2 was won by USA.

>Donald Duck, ? and Zé Carioca
When did that happen and who is the one in the middle?

It wasn't an Argentinian victory. It was a stalemate and nor Brazil or Argentina got what they originaly want.

And Brazil was been torn apart by rebellions before the war and doesn't even had an army. ARG at leat had experience by genocide the indian population.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Three_Caballeros

I think its the one that represents Mexico

Everyone knows it was won by Iceland.

That's pretty neat.

thatsbait.jpg

>unitarios vs federales
>urquiza vs rosas
>mitre vs urquiza
>suddenly it is a brazil argentina conflict
??
The commanders were all argentines, they literally used your troops to help resolve inner conflicts.
It was a stalemate. A stalemate where the biggest battles were won by the provinces. And a stalemate that ended on a neutral solution(the Uruguay independence). A neutral solution that was comfortably accepted by the brazillians, promoted by the british, and taken as a humilliating defeat by the province's army.

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!