What's his best album?

Blackstar

ACSS > PoaAF > MA >>>>>> Holywood >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything else

Fame Monster :^)

idk if it's his definitive best but honestly Pale Emperor is really good

Not Available

Antichrist > Holywood > Portrait > Mechanical Animals >>>>>>>>>Eat me, Drink me > Pale Emperor > Golden Ago of >Grotesque >>>>>>>>>> Born Villain > High end of Low

Born villain is his worst

^
correct

No one gives a fuck. Stay on topic.

Everyone knows his best pretty lame topic

ma>acss>portrait>everything else

Pale Emperor is his best sorry

he's lame at best, user

Smells Like Children [Interscope, 1995]

Unmitigated consumer fraud--a mishmash of covers, remixes, and genderfuck cover art designed to titillate and promote Manson's current tour. The lyrics to "Everlasting Cocksucker" are incomprehensible, the lyrics to "Shitty Chicken Gangbang" nonexistent. The one part that delivers what it promises is the spoken word "F--- Frankie", about a female's feigning orgasm once you realize that the title is not "Feel Frankie" or "Fist Frankie" or "Fine Frankie". It's easily the best thing on the record. D+

Antichrist Superstar [Nothing, 1996] *bomb*

Mechanical Animals [Nothing, 1998]

If only the absurd aura of artistic respectability surrounding this arrant self-promoter would teach us that not every icon deserves a think piece, that it's no big deal to have a higher IQ than Ozzy Osbourne, that the Road of Excess leads to the Palace Theater. Instead, his banned-in-Wal-Mart slipcase job will fade into the haze of records people found interesting at the time. Its strategy is to camouflage the feebleness of La Manson's vocal affect by pretending it's deliberate--one more depersonalizing production device with which to flatten willing cerebella whilst confronting humankind's alienation, amorality, and failure to have a good time on Saturday night. Catchiest songs: "The Dope Show" and "I Don't Like the Drugs (But the Drugs Like Me)." Duh. C+

Holy Wood [Interscope, 2000] *bomb*

what a faggot

He's right though. MM is objectively the king of all douchebags.

>Instead, his banned-in-Wal-Mart slipcase job will fade into the haze of records people found interesting at the time.
Accurate.

>If only the absurd aura of artistic respectability surrounding this arrant self-promoter would teach us that not every icon deserves a think piece, that it's no big deal to have a higher IQ than Ozzy Osbourne.... Its strategy is to camouflage the feebleness of La Manson's vocal affect by pretending it's deliberate--one more depersonalizing production device with which to flatten willing cerebella

Brutal fucking murder

die carter

He's not wrong--Trent Reznor admitted that MM's vocals were strung together from dozens of takes because of how feeble of a singer he was.

Seriously, read any interview with him ever and you want to punch him in the face. The guy is the ultimate tool and douchebag, and the way he treats women is also disgusting.

Why is this man so fucking based?
How does he do it?

"Wow cool, I rip up Bibles on stage. So edgy. XD"

Scam artist who exploited 13 year old daddy issues girls for money. And nookie.

Mechanical Animals > Antichrist Superstar > Holy Wood > Portrait > Eat Me, Drink Me > Golden Age > Pale Emperor > Born Villain > Smells Like Children > High End of Low

Scary man boos Christmas

Le makeup man screams about god n stuff

has your kids thought about satantism 666

Antichrist Superstar = Mechanical Animals > Holy Wood >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything else >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Portrait of an American Family

>"Wow cool, I burn down churches. So edgy. XD"

Antichrist Superstar might as well be Trent's album but with Manson singing.