Are people in your country having babies earlier or later in life? How come you don't have a baby?

Are people in your country having babies earlier or later in life? How come you don't have a baby?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sGOyEt5szM0&feature=youtu.be
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw still virgin
>29 yo

Poor people shouldn't have babies.

>29 yo
>still on Sup Forums
that's even more pathetic 2bh

you are 1 step away from becoming a wizard

Why would I want to get a loud and annoyng money drain?

ew no

Because I didn't want a third kid.

Probably not for four or five years. But I want a large family. I want five kids

low class niggers: earlier
middle-upper class: later

and btw, you need 2 people to make a baby, that's why I never had one.

If I lived in the US I'd have more kids as well, but here I can only raise 2 in comfort. The rest of my money goes to Ahmed and his 6 kids.

>Are people in your country having babies
no

how come? what about refugees?

a lot

natural selection at work. isnt it beautiful?

>what about refugees?
the question was about if PEOPLE in my country have babies

Earlier
Because I'm not married yet

every other 20yo is a dad here

>How come you don't have a baby?
Because I would be a terrible father.

Really?
You mean like accidental pregnancy or like people actually start families at 20?

Cause no woman has ever seriously wanted to have a baby with me

depends
>if a girl is from lower class, lives in an arab ghetto or doesn't finish high school, highly chance she'll get pregnant by 16 and have 4 kids by 20, then she'll ride on welfare

>if a girl goes to higher education level, she'll have a kid after her 30s when her career is set.

kek

wow racist

I want at least 3

>naming a girl Lydia
Literally the perfect name

My mom was 34, 36, and 39 when she had me and my siblings.

Fertility rate in every socioeconomic group has been slowing down in last 3 decades, indigenous less than others but they live in separate neglected communities so meh.
I want 3 or 4 kids by the time i'm 30ish, problem is finding a women willing to do that shit.

Lynn is a nice name for a girl. I like that.

She sounds ugly

Why do you hate having free time? Raising 3+ kids will leave you with 0 time for yourself.

Hope you get a girl. Then just wait 8-10 years and enjoy sex with your daughter.

Dont talk about my daughter like that again, Germany... or else

Don't ever have kids.

It's worth it because +3 kids will ensure you're well being when you're old and tired
Kill yourself

Didn't your Prophet marry a 9 year old or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=sGOyEt5szM0&feature=youtu.be

Only minorities and poor people have more than 1 or 2 kids. I'm too autistic and insecure to have a romantic relationship. let alone raise kids. Plus i wouldn't want to create anything that looks or acts like me.

So you'd rather die alone than have children of yours who take care of you and love you just because you don't feel comfortable with yourself?

Meant for

Dunno. Im 23 yo and pregnant

My parents both me an my sister by the time they were 24, non the less the could achieve the success they have now and now my sister and I are in some kind of economical society with my family.
I want some shit like that with my own family, or even grow the society even further with my children, business and family is some top notch combination as long as you raised respectful honest kids.
Also I fucking love kids.

I think the average age for females to give birth here is like 32 and the average for their present partners (males) is like 35.