Penny Dreadful

Is this show any good? The premise seems pretty cool

Are you a girl? If so, you might like it.

Naaa I'm a dude, will this shut my bitch up if I watch it with her?

It’s a great show. Season 3 is so-so. Start by watching season 1 (DUH).

8.6/10

Worth if for the music. Especially in series 3. The past few episodes have actually been pretty good.

it's pretty lame unless you like overacting and homoeroticism

Ignore GoT fags, OP. Watch Penny Kino now.

I will never forgive Frankenstein's monster for killing Proteus

why is dorian such a cuck?
when the fencing scene took place i thought it was going to be him under the mask, but no, it's another strong female character and he's just hanging out back at his mansion getting bullied by some random whore they adopted.

Why is Eva always so smug?

Oh thats what happened to Josh Hartnett!

show's pretty good imo. Well shot, great score, awesome horror elements. Definitely takes it's time, in a good way. Stuff is set up seasons ahead.

It has a lot of ups and downs but overall is very good. When it's bad it's just a bit bad and when it's good it's fucking amazing.

She's French.

Dorian's a generally apathetic piece of shit who just lets whatever happen so long as he's amused. It's fairly obvious as of the last episode that he is no longer amused.

You are in my debt, Victor. I will call on it.

You know those english shows where they walk from room to room gossiping and saying "Oh, I didn't expect you in this room, good afternoon!"

Its one of those, except instead of the gossip being about what the maid and the duke did, instead its about what horrible monstrosity is currently after them.

There is a lot of melancholy and people talking about how shit their lives are, with the occasional monster getting their shit wrecked.

Yes that's all well and good, but is there any nudity?

The main chick fucks pretty much every man around while getting her tits out.

She banged the devil nude while possessed so hard her mother walked in and had a heart attack. Seriously.

The stuff I saw in the first season (maybe half?) was pretty decent.

It's worth it for based Timothy Dalton alone.

>elder statesman James Bond fighting vampires and witches

Only reason I started watching.

Style/atmosphere over substance: The Show.

It's the show version of Coppola's Dracula.

If you're a supreme gentleman and enjoy poetry it's not bad.

Why the actual unholy fuck did Hecate have to die?

She always reminded me of a younger Marion Cotillard for some reason

It's extremely comfy. I wish it was on in the winter so I could wrap myself in a blanket and watch it while it's snowing outstanding I have a cup of tea or cocoa.

Maximum qt. She had a lot of potential too, even maybe redemption since she straight up said she never had a choice in being a witch because her mother pimped her out to Satan while she was still a kid. Instead she just gets shot and dies at the dinner table . Such a waste.

what the fuck is that

SJW incarnate

show has like two seasons left in it, they just shit the bed with all this feminist shit

yes it is a chicks show, but I don't remember there being such an emphasis on strong hymens and independent pussy power in s1 or s2

the only women left unsullied by cookie cutter tropes and lines are Vanesssa and the witches