Catch A Predator

how can the predators be so confident? I just dont understand. I wish I had their confidence

they just walk into someone else's house to fuck their daughter???

what makes them think a 13yo rich girl would want to fuck a 50 years old man?

is it autism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CF82yHngYp0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whaat. no way!

can someone get a livestream going?

Uhhh, I'm pretty sure the whole point of the show is that they CATCH a predator. Like half the show is them conversing with the predophiles online and convincing them to come round. What good would it be if they were super unconfident and turned away at the door?

you cant turn around at the door

if you come even close to the house you're done

>what makes them think a 13yo rich girl would want to fuck a 50 years old man?
Maybe it's the whole bait and switch thing where an officer pretends to be a child who shows interest, which is literally the entire reason these dudes actually show up. Of course these dudes are gonna be confident on the internet. It's the fucking internet. They wouldn't even show up 9 times out of 10 if they weren't made to feel comfortable with the situation, and some are very obviously still hesistant but just can't resist the bait.
>is it autism?
On your part, yeah.

You should be able to notice that most of the people who get caught on this program are below average intelligence.

many of significantly below average intelligence.

infact all this program is doing is baiting lonely, IQ 80 losers who would quite like to have sex with a willing 14 year old.
these people are too stupid, incompetent and timid to pose a threat to unwilling children.

most of them aren't even attracted to children.

the baits are almost always pretending to be 14.

virtually none of these people are kind of genuine danger who might snatch or abduct a kid, or stalk and rape a girl walking home from school.

it's a really dumb show that only manages to capture the """ pedophiles""" who are too incompetent and timid to pose a threat to children

these are men who want to have consensual sex with a 14 year old who leads them on by saying shit like "tee hee, sounds cool", not genuine child rapists ffs

but this guy was a married doctor making like 200k a year

>grey hair
JUST

I was just on my way to the beach.

EL JUSTO MEMEO JAJAJAJAJAJA

YOU KNOW WHAT

The best one was when they caught the rabbi, and he was all like "OY VEY, MY FACE IT IS ON DA CAMERAS? OY VEY!"

I think he committed suicide later on

He clearly wasn't doing anything though.
youtu.be/CF82yHngYp0

I know user, it's hard to believe they catch any at all with their stringent tests and rigorous questioning

Is it true that most of the charges dont end up sticking becuase the investigations are almost entirely done by Perverted justice?

I think a couple have managed to get off the hook, but most of them end up serving time.

They are pedophiles.

By definition, they have mental health issues, are incapable of rational thought, and lack almost all social skills

13yo grils aren't very smart either, and they're going through puberty. IIRC some of the predators said this isn't the first time they've done this

>it's a really dumb show that only manages to capture the """ pedophiles""" who are too incompetent and timid to pose a threat to children
Didn't they find a gun, a roll of duct tape and a knife in the trunk of one of the predators in the new show?

How many Americans do you think have those 3 items somewhere in their car?

Pretty much this. Peds have it built up in their mind that kids can be as willfully sexual with the same kind of prowess as an adult. Reality is a different story.

Even in the astronomical event that a 13 year old wanted to bang a 50 year old lumpy old dude, they'd be no good at it anyway. Pedos consume too much japanese cartoons so their wiring is all fucked up, plus they are too scared of women around thier age because women that old will see them for the sick fucks they are.

Are we counting pedophiles?

You gotta use your noodle

>referring to your dick as a "noodle"
Kek

My (former) brother in law is in jail for banging a 14 year old. The girl is actually fine as shit and he's a socially awkward chubby 35 year old. I don't know what the hell the girl was thinking.. of course that's why it's illegal to bang them, young people are too retarded to understand what's going on.

>how can the predators be so confident?

because it probably worked many times before. you only build confidence if youre retarded, or if youve done it before

>it would be okay if the 35 year old who fucked her was sociable and fit

why dont you test that out friend and see what happens

Not true one guy made it to the door and never walked in and got probation

A bunch of people got arrested who never even showed up.

Who was in the wrong here?

That guy looks a lot like Jeff Wagenheim.

YA KNOW WHAT? I DON'T EVEN WANT THESE COOKIES.
I DON'T HAVE A LAST NAME.

NBC. Shouldn't have blurred the kid's face, he's an evil paedophile

That sicko pedo who brought his son faggot. You can tell Chris Hansen was visibly upset and wanted to grill that fat fuck.

>mfw I did have sex with a 13 yo when I was 19
how many years in jail can that land me in the US ?

5-7

>jail

You are executed on the spot

When I was 19 this 14 year old sucked my cock. I still get ROCK HARD erections thinking about it.

That little 5-year old bastard deprived us of a potentially funny interview

You got unbanned?
Lmao

I keep all 3 of those in my car, as well as a power drill and pliers

>samefags making shitty little circlejerk threads over entrapment and pedo hating
>on Sup Forums
>front page of Sup Forums full of CP daily
>plebs still posting here trying to shame and shit on people like this
>they are literally the same
i dont know if thats ironic of hypocritical but god damn you peopel are dumb as fuck
go post on reddit or some shit if you want to cry over pedos and their thought crimes and arrests/jail time over nonexistent underage girls

Where's your fedora?

the fat guy will probably spitroast the bait with his 5 year old child

>they are literally the same
Fucking retard

>tfw 25
>tfw meeting random 14 or 15 year old girls is almost impossible
>tfw the lowest I can conceivably get is a17 or 16 year old using tinder whose entered their age as over 18, and even those are uncommon and often don't put out

Reeeeeeeee how the fuck do I get my dick sucked by a 14 year old??!!

they are literally the same
you're sitting on a cp board full of gore and naked under age girls trying to shame and shit on people who like underage girls
youre a fucking retarded pleb, now go watch your shitty little entrapment show about nonexistent girls and men who go to jail over those nonexistent girls and literally no crimes being committed

Same question

Asking for a friend

There were literally 3 rooms at insta sync
but the website is gone now. Anyone know what happened to it?

cp on Sup Forums gets taken down within seconds.

i dont know what you're talking about

you must be actively looking for it on Sup Forums refreshing the catalog

I don't frequent boards with cp. Why don't you stop projecting you pedo scum?