Do you think that the people who emigrated to another country for economic reasons have the right to be proud of their...

do you think that the people who emigrated to another country for economic reasons have the right to be proud of their heritage?, they literally betrayed their homeland and sometimes speak shit about their new countries

should they be considered traitors and their citizenship revoked?

You are just mad, because unlike you, your fb friends made it out of the shitstain wasteland you live in.

t. nahuel quispe mamaní, typical 100% amerindian-argentine

I've always thought that was the main flaw with "muh heritage" fags

Why the fuck should i feel proud of the country my ancestors decided to fuck off from?

the only one of them who emigrated was a girl who went to Sicily with her family because of muh heritage precisely

I don't envy her

yes, i consider immigrants who completely forget their roots to be spineless cucks, you will never become 100% part of your new nation anyways, blood is not water

Lads. He is trying to justify Macri's new policy regarding bolivians, Peruvians and paraguayans

no, my ancestors were a bunch of cowards who fled wars

>caring about imaginary lines on a map

Sad!

>should they be considered traitors and their citizenship revoked?
Yes.

And ill assume you will deny your hungarian heritage.

Paraguayans in Argentina descend from the lowest rural bydlo scum, they can kill every single one of them if they want.

If this really happens then he's got his re-election secured.

>do you think that the people who emigrated to another country for economic reasons have the right to be proud of their heritage?
no

god bless our emperor Macri

oh Mexico...

Depends what the person owes his country or society which can varie. Jews leaving europe, Yazidis leaving the levant and Hindus leaving Afghanistan or Apostates leaving Iran all have pretty good reasons to leave maybe even against their base sentiment as the country they grew up in saw and treated them like a grain of sand in a wound.
Then you have the people who feel as if their country does not posses the means to let their skills develope to their highest possible value.
You can understand them too, albeit these types act a bit egoistic if they dont return home some day.
Then there is the good ol "fuck im starving" case. These people may be patriots at heart but their stay wont matter as theyll be dead in a month if they do so. Scorning them for selfpreservation is not that logical.

Some societies simply dont value or cant provide for certajn kinds of citizens and these can detach without having betrayed a collective that did not want them. In general though, I agree that you should have some allegiance to your roots and people even if it doesnt looks as good in general.

> be proud of their heritage, country's history and anything else their own efforts was not put in

i have none

Chile and Uruguay are fucked

Depends on how you define pride of heritage
Can they celebrate their culture? Definitly
Can they shill for and support their former country over their new home country? In my opinon, no

it actually happens in some countries.
for example, i can become a permanent resident in the US. But to become a US citizen, i'd have to give up my German citizenship.
I think it's similar in Germany

I think it's time to build our very own wall

I support this

de que lado quedan las cataratas?

como aparece en el mapita de google

no podés hacer la pared en Brazil.
y tampoco sobre el agua.
las cataratas quedan afuera.

llenamos de milicos, drones y torres de vigilancia la costa nuestra.
no pasa ningun bicho

>llenamos de milicos, drones y torres de vigilancia la costa nuestra.
>implicaciones
no es que tengamos recursos de sobra para gastar en eso como EEUU

Feeling proud of anything you didn't contribute to yourself is kinda weird.

algo hay que hacer
lamentablemente dejarles a los limitrofes facil acceso a nuestro pais es un lujo que no nos podemos dar.

Hello fellow Carpathian
I am Transylvanian

Solo hay que construir un muro con bolivia, porque con los otros tenemos rios inmensos que nos separan

>do you think that the people who emigrated to another country for economic reasons have the right to be proud of their heritage?

Yes. Everybody should as long as they don't go full retard about it and make an effort to assimilate.

>they literally betrayed their homeland

Sometimes their homelands are shit and/or force them to choose between citizenships

>sometimes speak shit about their new countries

Sometimes new countries pull stupid shit

Only if they bring actual harm in the form of violence/terrorism and not a case of "muh kultur wars".