What's your favourite feel-good movie, Sup Forums?

what's your favourite feel-good movie, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TNEkwcY7OI0
youtube.com/watch?v=RI9eS4tVvZk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Schindler's List

I think The Warriors

harold and maude

Galaxy Quest and The Fifth Element.

500 days of summer

nick and norahs infinite playlist

yeah this one isnt believable, apply yourself

I dunno what my favourite is, but pic related has a place in my heart because I watched it as a kid while on a coach going through Spain on holiday.

It always makes me think of being comfy in a coach with my family while Spanish scenery goes by the window.

why is this board so slow all of a suddenaaaaaah

I hated it, and an actual proof that Christensen can't act for shit, Star Wars or not. Reminds me of Push, far better but still not that great.

>all of a suddenaaaaaah
>uno farto 3:17
>rolls a 317

Good show old chap.

Aliens

Be Kind Rewind

>500 days of summer
that's a feel-good movie? It fucked my mind. I find myself thinking that if the guy would go nuts and kill Summer I couldn't blame him.

Summer met someone else while they were dating and she basically broke up with him at the café (when she tells Tom he's still her best friend). It wasn't her fault, but he took it really hard.

And then he meets Autumn in the end, so it's good.

WHY IS SHE SAD? WHO MADE HER CRY??

Secret Life Of Walter Mitty

Came here to find this very comment. Was not disappointed.

It was the hacker known as Sup Forums.

He leaked her nudes on the internet.

>500 Days of Summer
>Feel good

Nigga that movie made me sad as hell. Then I lived it and got depressed.

Bet he meets Autumn at the end so....
>mfw

What really hurts me is all that "I'm not ready to be in a serious realtionship, and I'm never getting married" and just some weeks? months? later, she's engaged. I was as speechless as the protagonist.

I guess it hit too close from home

Pacific rim, john wick, mean girls, two towers, bigger longer uncut, thank you for smoking
idk

That's no reason to be upset. Bitch looked good as fuck in those nudes.

It's kind of a funny story

The Avengers

>What really hurts me is all that "I'm not ready to be in a serious realtionship, and I'm never getting married" and just some weeks? months? later, she's engaged. I was as speechless as the protagonist.

Even harder after you remember this scene

youtube.com/watch?v=TNEkwcY7OI0

and this scene

FUCK
youtube.com/watch?v=RI9eS4tVvZk

I never really got this scene. He keeps repeating the same sentence after Will says he understands. What the fuck did he mean by that?

We're No Angels. Bogie, Ustinov, Rathbone. Delightful film.

He's breaking through psychological barrier.

Sometimes people really need to hear something simple and sincere.

It's not your fault.
Nobody blames you.
You're not alone.
I love you.

Simple sentences are very powerful.

Logically, he knows it's not his fault and can accept that openly. But emotionally he is deeply disturbed by it, him repeating it over and over was about bringing both of those mindsets together, he can't just brush it off but has to keep hearing it over and over until he can confront it without having any crutch of self-blame to fall upon.

Probably the best scene in the film.

Feels goodest coming through.

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

I knew about it before The Nice Guys, reminds me of freshman year. I put it on when I'm spring cleaning.

Has anyone here seen the new movie, was it the 2nd movie Shane black directed?

>not liking jumper or push
Absolute pleb

I agree 500 days of summer is a feel good movie

it's kind of bittersweet, you can relate to it, you see him finally get the fuck over her just for it to happen all over again for a new girl then fin

Makes me feel good and also makes me cry like a bitch

About Time and It's a Wonderful Life

Shane Black has done a couple more than 2 films

There's another, somewhat older movie, also called Kiss Kiss Bang Bang with Stellan Skarsgord and Chris Penn, nigh impossible to get anywhere now because every hit is for the Rob Downey Jr. movie.

It's really good and will hit you right in the fucking feels. Oh and the guy who plays The Vision in Avengers is also in it, playing the apprentice of Stellan.

Oblivion

>dat visual aesthetic
>dat score
>dat finale

makes me feel like cumming inside the anus of God

Ali by Michael Mann is quite comfy

Knight's Tale or Master And Commander depending on how much testosterone I want.

Paul Bettany is a comfy actor.

I like the American Splendor movie. It always makes me happy man when I watch it.

based bett has a soothing voice

This t.b.h

Or scott pilgrim.

haven't watched that in so long

>me and gf break up after two and a half years
>go home and watch this

Batman V Superman
Stalker (Tarvoski)
Only God Forgives
I Stand Alone

>ruining good movies by attaching them to bad memories.

You're not the best, stop putting your life on hardmode.

Hope you guys feel good about yourselves!

The fact that she hates it makes me cum harder.

I don't feel any different.

idk i always find watching it really cathartic

MEW is the shittiest person. I dropped her the second I saw her smug face in FD3

I literally got a dick blister

Creed rip off

THIS FUCKING THING RIGHT HERE

HOLY FUCK IT'S COMFY

that wasnt meant ironically

Very possibly Field of Dreams.

>gf

get out

listen to this man

d-do you mean it?

Savage af

No, fag.

Oi, everybody, look at this fag who really thought it wasn't his fault and that he was loved!

The Station Agent

Understated, makes you feel like you can be a misfit and a fuckup in life but still have friends to chill with if you get over yourself and take life for what it is.

Comet is so much better.

>lol I don't know you and I'm an awkward beta with no friends who will just use multiple realities and shit and maybe cry 50 times in 2 hours

no.

I dont know. It just feels good.
+Katie Holmes

I've never heard of this movie.

truly, IMdB auto recs a shit.

literal perfection desu

I want to write you off but Ruffalo looks like such a charismatic rascal in this poster. And Keira seems bemused yet charmed by his casual, shaggy dog presence, like she's cautiously taking the first steps of a new relationship. I wonder how the characters will fall in love and what trials they will face.

The Straight Story, maybe.

i like the movies but at some points ethan hawke really asks for a punch into his stupid face

They don't.

LOL i have exactly the same feeling about Final Destination, watching a movie while traveling at night in a bus is just wonderful.

it's because the smellz?

Punch Drunk Love

Silver Linings Playbook

>reminds me on my childhood

Also every old Robin Williams movie is comfy as fuck

Watch Gangster No.1