>mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1nupHLkJNWp
vocaroo.com/i/s1lZjDHPb9Cp
youtu.be/iF_Cer1Yl9U
spinditty.com/instruments-gear/The-Fender-Squier-Series-Stratocaster-Not-A-Typical-Squier
youtu.be/rbNlaNYWa68
ebay.com/itm/1969-Fender-Telecaster-Vintage-Guitar/261748088215?_trksid=p2047675.c100010.m2109&_trkparms=aid=555012&algo=PW.MBE&ao=1&asc=27705&meid=94fb4198ca2141199e4fb8430e142f91&pid=100010&rk=18&rkt=24&sd=281631741743
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

previous thread

my washburn dreadnought sounds so fucking good i could chew goddamn nails. this thing is a fucking dream.

Why would you link to that abortion of a thread?

What are the best value loaded out superstrats? I've only ever owned a lower tier schecter so I don't know what is good.
I don't want a floyd or EMGs. Would like a tremolo and either HH or HSH configuration
~25 inch scale length
Really nice to play

Is Ibenis the way to go?

ibanez has some nice HSH configs that are pretty cost friendly, maybe 400-600$. they have a GIO model that is HSH, i had one and i loved it, i gave it to a kid that had a music scholarship, she's kicking ass with it. now i have a strat with a SSH setup and i love it. so don't let these assholes scare you away from a mexistrat. just making a point.

I own a SSS Mexican strat but I think I just want something that just goes all out and plays great aswell. Either that or something semi-hollow, I haven't decided yet really

the humbucker is the key. you need a ssh

I don't want another Fender strat though.

then get rid of the sss you have for a ssh. trust me, this is what a strat was made for. i've been waiting my whole liife for a strat with a dual coil pickup

BTW, i'm sitting here playing major tom on my new washburn. i love this fucking guitar.

tfw i'm somehow getting worse at barreing chords at the first fret, maybe my geetar just needs a set up

>don't want a floyd
>Would like a tremolo

Do you mean no double-locking trems allowed at all, or they're fine as long as it's not a Floyd? It's pretty rare for a superstrat to have a trem system that's not double-locking

I like this strat though, I'd never get rid of it. I want something different. Something like pic related seems pretty cool.

I don't mind if its locking I just don't want a floating bridge basically

Is our Band any good?
vocaroo.com/i/s1nupHLkJNWp

oh, shit, well if you want to talk ibanez, i can talk to ya. here, let me show you my RG

Pretty boring to be honest. The whole thing is one chord and one beat with slight variations here and there. It's not necessarily technically bad. You should try writing a full song instead of just jamming one idea for 5 minutes

>vocaroo.com/i/s1nupHLkJNWp
i think it's kind of interesting. there has been a lot of worse shite out there to be honest. i'd rather hear this dude than madonannas lastest record.

Sounds like one of the backing tracks you see on youtube that only stay on one chord/key

i have to say, this fucking washburn is the most awesome acoustic i have ever, ever played. ever. i'm doing shit on it that i didn't even think of before. i thought an ovation would be good, but this thing is just unbelievable

songs are supposed to stay in one key you fucking dumbass

>songs are supposed to stay in one key

>songs are supposed to stay in one key
really? didn't realize that

It's more like meeting each other just to get stoned as fuck than real jamming. If you want something with some more action maybe you'll Like this more vocaroo.com/i/s1lZjDHPb9Cp

i think we've been baited here

anyone have experience with gfs pickups? wanna upgrade my squier. going for a david gilmour vibe

>vocaroo.com/i/s1lZjDHPb9Cp
yeah, now i like that. it's a bit whiney, but that's ok. i'm not a perfectionist

Memegaze mucho

lose the squier, no reason to upgrade a cheap guitar

both are pretty good, you could have some good shit if you try and polish it up a bit

youtu.be/iF_Cer1Yl9U

If you like it, subscribe so I can get a custom URL.

ok guys, i'm gonna lay my shit on ya
i just have to upload it. gimme a minute

edelweiss.band
somewhere here i have a some. just gotta find it

ok, uploading to the edelweiss website, i think this will work

ok keep in mind. this is two guys that have never been in the same room together, this is an internet band. we do everything over email. sew buttons. i present, EDELWEISS

http:/www.edelweiss.band/music/x.mp3

i think that's the link. if that don't work, we'll try it again.

I did this to my mess around squier for the sake of it and wired it up with coil splits and stuff. I like the sound for how cheap they were

I apologize comrade but 0:25 was my worst experience listening to music.

i wasnt gonna bother explaining this but it's one of thesespinditty.com/instruments-gear/The-Fender-Squier-Series-Stratocaster-Not-A-Typical-Squier

so american neck and body but with cheap hardware, hence the need to replace. kind of going for a gilmour sound if you have suggestions

Why would you even bother covering a song that already has a cover that far surpasses the original.

youtu.be/rbNlaNYWa68

>spinditty.com/instruments-gear/The-Fender-Squier-Series-Stratocaster-Not-A-Typical-Squier

so if i'm getting you, you have a guitar that you really like, and you want to do things with it. is that what i'm hearing? if so, then by all means, do what you want. it's more of a love thing at this point, and if you do love this guitar, then definitely take care of it and love it like your baby.

>Why would you even bother covering a song that already has a cover that far surpasses the original.
because i want to. and because i can. can you?

I can at least play it in time.

oh, and BTW,. when is the last time your dumb fucking ass got together with someone over the internet and made a record? not recently i'm guessing.....

fuck you very much. i didn't come up here to get your beautiful critcal. get a fucking grip child

>1 subscriber
must be nice to have a supporting mother

Hey op, thanks for posting these links, especially the impulses I look forward to running through them.

You guys got any suggestions as to how I can maybe upgrade this red epiphone SG? The thing is pretty solid, but I was looking to get maybe a mastodon-ish type tone out of it, any suggestions?
Same question with the black ibanez pictured, but rather for pickups that sound really well rounded in case I want to play jazz.
Thanks in advance for any help, tips, and suggestions.

Did a stupid joke really offend you that much? I didnt actually get into why your recording is awful. Im not getting into it with you, whatever i tell you ive done you're not going to believe me. Dont post a shitty, sloppy, poorly mixed and unpolished recording on the internet if you don't want criticism.

>this is a piece of shit
>but its a great piece of shit because i ate a $30 steak

naw its a gutiar that im pretty indifferent about but nobody will pay what its actually worth (fortunately i got it for cheap) so theres no point in selling it. i dont have another strat so i might as well keep this one for the time being

i don't mind criticism, that helps me. i just don't like someone being a dickhead about it. that's all. do you want to talk seriously or just be an asshole? i can be either, you tell me. i have at my disposal the tools i have. i'm sorry if my shit don't meet up to your standards.

>mastodon-ish type tone
Don't both Bill and Brent have signature pickups ?
It should put you in the same ballpark

My original comment referenced a band from the 90s that was more or less universally hated. It was obviously just a joke, but you got defensive like it hurt you on a personal level. Get your shit together.

ok, i think i'm lost. what the hell were we talking about? a band from the 90s? we may have cross threaded here

You didnt even watch the youtube link, you just flew off the handle with name calling and assumptions. You must be pretty insecure about it.

Ree, the new Jaguars I've seen don't have the traditional control plates.

>instead of taking criticism he fights
nigger just take it like it is instead of being a bitch nigga

ok, let's just lay it out.

i don't have to prove anything. i was in a zeppelin cover band in the late 70s. yes, i'm that old. i've been playing a long, long time. i have nothing to prove. i don't need to watch any link, i don't need to do a godamn thing. i was playing with a violin bow in 1980. so i just don't give a fuck about anything because i don't have to. hurrah!!!!!

what fender is this?

>actually being mad on the internet
old man are you senile? could explain the bad timing.

Youre the fuggin man. I dont care if youre a troll or schizo or what but youre lolworthy

grandpa please take your meds

That's just an HH strat dude
pickguard might have been changed though

Remember to take your heart pills, Grandpa.
If you keep getting worked up like that you'll end up dead like Uncle Bob

>grandpa stood up too late and is grumpy

Have any of you ever produced music? shamelessly plug your work to me

ebay.com/itm/1969-Fender-Telecaster-Vintage-Guitar/261748088215?_trksid=p2047675.c100010.m2109&_trkparms=aid=555012&algo=PW.MBE&ao=1&asc=27705&meid=94fb4198ca2141199e4fb8430e142f91&pid=100010&rk=18&rkt=24&sd=281631741743

all you fuckers calling me grampa, remember, i was 18 a few years ago. your dumb fucking ass is going to be this old very, very soon. you don't realize it, but it's coming faster and harder than you could ever know. trust me on this. your ass is about to fry baby, and it's gonna go down hard.it will be, "wait a minute, what the hell happened. i was just 30, and now i'm 50". yep, your dumb ass is going down. hard. you just don't know it yet

>A listing ended 2 years ago

good work, user

Roman detected

Replying to roman ever

t. insecure fag who wasted his life

well that's a brilliant observation. what the fuck does it mean? anything? nothing? something? comon hero, tell us

holy fucking shit dude

I am 50 and what is this?

>insecure fag who wasted his life
hahahaha, i got more fucking money then you will ever think of having. my sides, etc etc

yeah i know. i'm sitting here, worth over a million. i never have to work again in my life, i just sit around and play guitar and shoot my guns, and play with my dogs. my life is just made, and i dont' have to do a damn thing until i die. oh well, so sad!!!

>started playing guitar when I was a teenager
>seemed like a cool way to express yourself musically
>got really good
>considered accomplished even by professionals I sometimes associate with
>as I mature musically I realize writing guitar based music is rudimentary, simplistic and creatively limited compared to the infinite possibilities a laptop based DAW offers now
>as I mature musically I slowly realize how uninteresting most guitar based music actually is
>as I mature socially I come to realize most people have long since stopped caring about guitar based music too
>mfw guitar might as well be an accordion or a harpsichord now
>pic related: mfw I know in my heart I wasted my time on this instrument
>mfw I wish I could have all that time I wasted back
don't end up like me kids, save yourselves from my fate

t. insecure fag who wasted his life and never followed his dreams

Would the best way for me to get one of the fancy birds eye maple necks be to buy a warmoth guitar or something?

>worth over a million

this isn't the nineties, Granpa.

That's not a lot of money anymore.

So you're saying I should switch to electronic music?

>Its a people reply to the bait episode of gg
See you next thread

both of those RGs are fucking garbage. A mim Strat is much superior

It's a Blacktop Strat.

Alright here's your 0.02c pajeet

This

i got no problem with a strat, i love strats

shut up your dick sucker mangoloid

ty bb

how many millions do you genius have? just asking, because i think you might have none

>deflecting

nope, making money hand over fist

To rephrase, a general thrash/sludge metal type tone.
I didn't know they had signature pickups though that totally makes sense that they would, I'll look into it though, thanks

>still deflecting

;___;

no, sorry. no time to fuck with you more, i'm gone to the market to trade and make more money. goodbye

>still deflecting

---->

Your gonna hafta drill baby drill

Got my guitar set up a few weeks ago for the first time, it played really nice for the first week and has now gone back to the way it was before, is this normal?

>be me
>write a love song for the girl of my dreams
>play it for her yesterday in class in front of everyone
>she laughs and leaves with some guy
>pic related
>turns out he's some jock redneck Trump supporter
>actually plays football for our school
>drives a giant pickup truck
>she said she had no idea I was into her
>told my friend she thought I was gay
why even live /gg/

lol