This is Chicago right now

>this is Chicago right now
Rip off t b h

why do most american cities look so unbelievably shit? that place needs firebombing

t. Olaf "the Marauder" Erikkson
and it doesn't look like shit it's just meant to house a couple more people than a usual city

????????????????????????Swedeistan???????????????????????????

Hey faggot I live here

Feel bad for you captain crime

I swear USA is the least full country on the planet. Literally can house a billion people no problem. But the fuckers keep turning down refugees even if they're Christian.

SEND IN THE FEDS

Nah we ain't empty we're just ah
Sub-full

hey nice meme man, I read an interesting fact about Chicago actually. Did you know that the city is only 31.7% non-hispanic white? Do you have any memes you can share relating to this fact?

It's got a lot of food
I went to some place called like Red Robin's burgers but it wasn't part of he Red Robin chain and it was very good

So much fucking space, you guys should share some of that sweet sweet native land or we riot.

Go ahead and fucking riot your happy ass to Mecca lmfao shit homes it sure as hell aint gonna affect us over here

You have a lot of food and you throw a lot of it away.

Should have gotten pizza

I can't wait for the day American military becomes #2. The day chinks or slavs take over NYC I will throw a party

Nah I sucked down all my 24oz blueberry banana smoothie before I boarded the plane
I lived 45 minutes north of it at the time I didn't really care about it
I almost went to that one expensive ass place near the bean
Right on bro

Fun fact: Your urban planning is shit if it can be accurately replicated by a preteen in a video game.

>urban planning is shit if it's simple and easy to understand

typical germany

Who said Chicago was urban

It's also a gigantic, increasingly unaffordable waste of time and resources.

These are all Arizona though

You just say that because you don't have any open free land left to expand in order to get away from your niggers/"refugees".

Nothin wrong wit a lil diversity

I say that because no nation in the world can afford to drive as much as you do, not only people but also cargo, and to maintain a road network this gigantic. The only reason you think you can is because you've skipped on running costs for decades and let your roads become worse and worse.

Lol okay dumbass