Is this true?

Is this true?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/sahouraxo?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck Somalia and Sudan, the others I have some sympathy for them especially for Syria. Over government destroyed the Middle East and create this refugee crisis

I'd like to see SJWs actually want to live in, let alone go within 500 miles of any of those countries.

Sudanon is certainly loved and valuable around these parts. And apparently he's a doctor, so he matters too.

No, they're racist, sexist and atheistophobic shit
I'm atheistic liberal and I hate those pricks

#FACTS

Nothing but countries of subhumans

I dont know about others, but Iranian people are certanly based

>third worlders
>matter

Nah.

Navid pls

t. Ali "David" Sonboly

actually, I am Ivan

>especially for Syria
fuck syria

they deserve everything happening to them for all the shit they've done to lebanon

Out of all those countries I can only point Syria and Libya on a map
So sorry but the others are irrelevant and could just dissappear tomorrow

At least three of those countries are so shitty that we've never even gotten a poster from them.

Not one country inhabited by actual Homo Sapiens, just side branches of hominid.

Why do people make it such a big deal? I'm not even a rightist but i would ban these countries from coming to Turkey if i could

People who've never met anyone from those countries or have them as neighbors.

I wish Moot would delete Sup Forums and get rid of racist Trumptard trash like this guy.

>You are valuable

Just like the burned people are beautiful.

Iranians are ok actually, but their country is shit.

The rest can stay where they are desu

Which ones?

Only yemen
There are posters from the others
>assman and gelgamich from iraq
>sudanese doctor and other sudanese
>alive from syria + butthurt syrian from /sg/
>one somali
>chubek from iran + other iranian muslim
>benghazi libyan

Yemen is really, really dirt-ass poor--per capita GDP of $1473. It's the only MENA cunt I'm positive I've never seen here, not even a proxy.

I've never seen a Syrian flag.

Where were these people when Obama was bombing innocent lives in Yemen, Syria, Libya, and Afghanistan. They are the ones that supported those wars and now supposedly these people care all of a sudden. Fuck these virtue signaling millennial faggots

mobile.twitter.com/sahouraxo?lang=en

If there are any Syrians, they're probably only in the /mena/ thread.

>people

Iran isn't that bad

They mostly stay in mena
Actually there are 3
>alive (damascus) - most active
>that butthurt one from a leppo - came last week
>one from latakia stopped posting

>Iran isn't that bad

Iran is one of the most illiberal places in a region already known to be illiberal.

They're the entire epicenter of the radical Islamist virus.

desuarchive.org/_/search/country/sy
If you want
Alive's posts are quite interesting.

How did this meme sucessfully enter the american mainstream? Apart from houthis and Hezbollah they dont fund shit.
Arabs on the other hand..

the exact opposite of Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Saudi Arabia, amirite?

Well all the other cunts in op are hopelessly wartorn but iran is alright for now

Cast your mind back to 1979. The Middle East was comparatively secular before the Iranian Revolution.

That would be a good thing because then there wouldn't be a million rapefugees in europe

>mention Iran
>Canadian flag shows up.
Welp. ;)

>Apart from houthis and Hezbollah they dont fund shit.
Badr, et al.
al-Qaeda
Taliban

There's been some amount of crossover between them as well. For example, when Iran was working with al-Qaeda to destroy the USS Cole, Hezbollah was the go-between. That element of transnational terrorism, when parties which nominally don't like each other cooperate anyway for a greater cause, I always found pretty interesting.

How was it secular?
Also middle east isn't one single country

Back at that time, secular Arab nationalism was in the ascendancy and Islam was kind of suppressed. Many countries had secularization laws, sharia was banned, and women could have jobs/attend school.

Maybe a few nations. Not all. Saudi Arabia certainly wasn't.

No.

no. Its dumb islamic sheepfuckers. lets they burn in hell.

>Many countries had secularization laws, sharia was banned,
In most arab countries sharia law only applies in personal issues such as inheritance marriage divorce and child custody (pic - yellow)
>and women could have jobs/attend school.
All girls go to school, they could have jobs but most of them don't because of family values in arab culture not because they're legally not allowed to do it (about ~10% of jordanian women work)

KSA was pretty secular up to the 1970s; after Iranian agents seized the Grand Mosque, they panicked and began implementing full-out sharia law.

God hate invaders, alcoholic, murderer, psycopath, rapist, adulterer. It can be single packed and named Russia.

Are you emirati?

>Saudi Arabia: YES
>Iran: NO

Drumpf is literaaly Hillary

> You are valuable

> Somalia
> Sudan
> Iran

>Canada will never get a Somalia ban

I'd trade our Somalians for ten times the number of Nigerians

Good lad :D

Funny because Iran has been traced to funding and training the Taliban in Afghanistan to combat ISIS, rather than aiding the democratically elected government

Iran is a fucking cancer on the Earth

>people mattering
>people having value
>love

If that was true then why don't their fellow muslims want them?

Thanks for cheering me up Stirner

Sandniggers shouldn't receive value or love

I'll beat you up faggot.

>being this brainwashed

Which is ironic, since Iran fought against the Taliban.

t. Muhhamad ibn Al'Irani

>someone on Tumblr thinks the people of those countries care that she (almost definitely a she) thinks they matter

Yes, I'm sure the average Syrian was touched by this.

>Afghanistan
>democratically elected government

only Sup Forums's Sudanon

t. Mario D'Africanozzi

I'm a Syrian refugee and what she wrote touched me

the question is whether you want to touch her

I'm gay, that's why I had to escape and came to tolerant Europe. unfortunately a lot of people hate me for no good reason

Without some sort of logistical support it's a lot of feel-good hot air.