>tfw a refugee has accomplished more than you ever will
>b-but muh rapefugees!

Racists on pooicide watch.

What's your point?

This is just pointless leftist rhetoric from an antifa bitch, fuck off

>britcucks

lives and trains in USA
why?

His father and grandfather were British. His father was born in London. He wasn't a refugee because he already had a British passport when he arrived in the UK.

Nike have facilities he can use in Portland.

t. Correct the Record

Reddit is down the hall, to the left

We don't praise sandniggers here

>brits bending over to muslims
Why am i not surprised?

>being chased by black men
Explains itself really

muslim detected

HOL UP, HE MARRIED A CHRISTIAN?

I THOUGHT THIS WAS HARAM.

Somalians are caucasians

>usa

One nigger who acts white won a medal for us instead of niggers winning most of your medals and refuse to put there hand on there Heart during national songs

Why doesn't he run marathon?

Based Mo, literally escaped one of the worlds worst shitholes to become an Olympic champ

GG Mr Mo

it's not his race

Mo for a knighthood now, surely?

He has before but I think it requires a shift in training to do it full time.

He's not a marathon runner. Duh

He is tolerated.

>acts white

This shiny headed nigger is British?

Don't think so.

Explain youself Russia lover.

1 (one) bronze.

I think you need to leave and fast!

>A day of national celebration has been anounced in Helsinki as our proud athelete collects 3rd, an open top bus will proudly display this honour.

>praised allah after the race

you forgot that one that makes him British as fuck

As opossed to thanking Jesus and God.

>USA still believing in fairy tales

Heres our Mo getting his medal lads!

>Mo not singing
REEEE

why would anyone not live over there if they could (and it was in luxury, which it will be)

Qworn spaghetti was falling out his mouth Blud what did you want him to do.

Mo hiding explosives in his eyebrows at Toyko and killing long distant jews.

He may be a Musi, but he's our Musi and i for one will support a mobot attack on the Israeli team.

God save our King.

Do Brits question this guy as being "British enough?" My first exposure to him was when he joined NOP, which was explicitly conceived to "beat the Africans" which sort of cemented the fact that to me, the top athletes in the world don't think of him as African, they think of him as British. The Africans (esp. the Kenyans) hate him and always try to box him in or talk shit before races or elbow him; they clearly see him as a traitor to the continent.

His religion is the dollar (or the pound, in Bong-speak).

>Do Brits question this guy as being "British enough?"

Many probably do yes.

he looks like the average brit desu

He ran 2:08 and change for the marathon in his debut in London for 7th or 8th place I believe. Given his top 10 all time 1500m performance (3:28) it is clear that he is more speed/endurance than pure endurance. He's well suited to the 5k and 10k, but would perhaps not perform as well in a full marathon relative to his contemporaries.

cause all you hear about is how much he loves England. just thought he could train there.

Most Brits? No, he's charming, funny, incredibly likeable. There will always be people on the right who don't think he's British enough.

I hope so. He does amazing charity work, is a celebrated athlete, brought GB double Olympic gold on their home turf, and is one of the most recognizable faces in sport right now.

Somalis are worse than niggers

>lives in America
>trains in America
I was going to make a comment but then I realized he married a white woman and a black man breeding with white women is about as British as you can get.

Still better than taking the Ofili sisters who were born, raised, and educated in Michigan, and slapping a GEE BEE kit on them. Sort of.

>No, he's charming, funny, incredibly likeable

'cuck'

>60% white
>black head of state

Really makes you think

>married a white woman

This is a beautiful white couple for Americans.

Damn shame, that.

See, I don't understand this. I get not wanting to take in large numbers of refugees. A few is fine, but too many fucks up economic, social, and political structures. But if you have one who competes honorably and successfully, why not bask in the vicarious victory? Is it because he wasn't born there (he's an immigrant, not a refugee, ignore the first half of this post on that count I guess) or because he's black or what? Like 'British' = white, I get that, I don't disagree, I wouldn't want to see Idris Elba as Bond unless I get Bruce Willis as John Shaft, but can't people still take pride in what their countryman has done?

My good friend is Ghanian and out in Africa he was seen as a god for being a British soldier.

In Kenya they gave him a car.

That aside i would think ISIS would be his next good Career move, i'd love to see Sir Mo cut of a head or two.

when did Sup Forums become a shitty Sup Forums

I mean shitter

Acknowledging positive qualities of an individual person (of another race) is not cuckoldry. Raising another man's child is cuckoldry. And given how often he's away from his wife and how low his testosterone must be from all those 200km weeks of running, it's more likely that he would be cuckolded than anything else.

>can't people still take pride in what their countryman has done?

That's racist

you mean enshittened

Muhammed Ali told a story about how upon his return to America after winning gold in 1960 he was denied service in a restaurant in his home state. Some people are always going to be racist. And it doesn't even have to be about race for some people, I read a lot of criticism of the cricketer Kevin Pietersen because he wasn't born here.

Fuck off new zealand.

Mods please change that flag to the leaf over black background please, they don't deserve that union flag!

chocolateskin is racially challenged
>>wins race

I'm black. We basically run America. White Brits are so uncomfortable with superior African seed impregnating their women. Just look at all the mixed footballers and your pair of women heptathaloners. We are the ultimate athletes and your women accept that. I visited London and I had to beat away your women with a stick after I opened my mouth.

Don't even grace that fucking name here!!!

Stupid white nigger.

>supports Arsenal
Into the trash it goes

Ew blacks can have her, The uggo won't be contributing positively to the white race anyway.

>I'm a dumb American Nigger
>heptathaloners

This has to be a troll.

>American

Take that shit out the trash so a Brit can put it back in, stupid fucking Soccer lover.

The Chinese are only 1 medal behind.

Worry.

Our last hope of a gold is with Joe Joyce in the super heavyweight boxing later.

When he is 34/35 and too old for the 5k, he will switch to road racing full time and I think he can run a 2:05 then.

China only have 3 events left according to google, don't know how their chances fair though.

Men's freestyle wrestling 65kg, Men's marathon, and men's cross-country mountain biking.

Why doesn't Phelps do the 10km swim?

So, fuck them slantyeye fucks.

They're 20 times our size plus we got them all fucked on smack from there own supply and charged triple.

Queen Victoria didn't fuck about plus she aint amused by your worrying.

Yes, but only because we've insisted on devaluing the honours system by flinging the things around at anyone who can kick a ball a bit, ride a bike fast, or run quick. It's a pretty meaningless accolade tbqh

Daley Thompson is still yet to receive this recognition, assuming he hasn't declined, and he genuinely was a elite athlete who held a world record for about 10 years and did something that has only been equalled in the past few days and defend an Olympic decathlon title.

>lives in Oregon

The thing is, he identifies as British and speaks of pride and passion when representing Team GB. I know he wasn't born here, but has since a young age lived and trained here. Grew up here, educated here and so on, but at least he doesn't take the piss like Bernard Lagat does, or all those Kenyans, Somalians, Ethiopians that sell them selves to Gulf States.

phew,if it was Cricket eating, daughter killing and smoking we'd be fucked

His endorsement with Nike pretty much encouraged him to move to Oregon because that's where their main training base is located, as too his coach.