Muslim Ban

This muslim ban is fucking stupid. I was hoping Trump wouldn't do this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aGOwEOTYfuE
mobile.twitter.com/sahouraxo?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

relevant:
youtube.com/watch?v=aGOwEOTYfuE

>This muslim ban is fucking stupid
t. never met one

I've seen them on TV. There's a muslim lady on the morning cooking show. She's alright.

He didn't ban muslims tho, he banned a few countries.

Do not concern yourself with human affairs, ape.

>I've seen them on TV.
:^)

1 it's not a "muslim ban" it's a ban based on nationality
2 these nationalities are picked from nations that were already seen as a threat
3 Obama did it to Iraq
4 it's supposedly only 90 days
5 despite all this, yes i do think it's too strict, but it's not as bad as people make it out to be

>muslim ban

It's a freeze on immigration from seven (7) muslim-majority countries from which the majority of refugees (and terrorists) are coming from

There is no freeze on North African or even European muslims, or Saudis, or any of the other countries

It's not a "Muslim ban". Immigrants are banned on the basis of nationality, not religion.

YEAH COS TRUMP HAS BUSINESS THERE!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK YEAH TRUMP!
IF YOU'RE CRYING RIGHT NOW, OP, I CAN ONLY IMAGINE HOW MUCH WILL YOU CRY WHEN BOLSONARO WINS THE 2018 ELECTIONS!

>majority of muslims worldwide can still enter the United States
>"""muslim ban"""

>makes a 90 day ban on nations where anti-west sensationalism is rampant, in order to make sure that US's refugee screening/filtering process is up to speed and as efficient as possible without letting in any terrorists
wow what FASCIST ASSHOLE

literally who

Indonesia is full of Muslims, they're not banned. He's banning them from war torn violent countries which is fine by me.

Tell me more about bolsonaro, why does he walk around with a submachine gun?

Still stupid. Had he banned Saudi Arabia, I'd be okay with it.

Bet you've never seen a muzzie either

>Obama did it to Iraq
I heard about that. Still not sure if true or not.

I'll become refugee

pic related

it's the brazilian nationalist candidate, if he wins then we will finally be a conservative country again and all left-wingers will receive the hatred they deserve for fuckin up this country

ur funny

>Bet you've never seen a muzzie either
I wish.

Brazil has a presidential system? Guess it's not that corrupt after all.
I thought favela's ran the country tbqhwf

BASED
A
S
E
D

>Guess it's not that corrupt after all

oh dear child...

Where were these people when Obama was bombing innocent lives in Yemen, Syria, Libya, and Afghanistan. They are the ones that supported those wars and now supposedly these people care all of a sudden. Fuck these virtue signaling millennial faggots

mobile.twitter.com/sahouraxo?lang=en

Any bullet or bomb with a D on it is good and any bullet or bomb with an R on it is bad. You see how that works.

Christians from the banned countries are still allowed to move, but that's probably because their numbers are also way lower.
Besides, they're in immediate danger as religious minorities in those countries.

m8 you have a president, I had no idea
That's some 21st century shit lad, I thought your country literally was only hue's and football.

>forgetting bunda
Smdh

But he allowed Christians from those countries.

toothpaste

did someone say BUNDA?

Which is good because they're getting persecuted by Muslims in those cunts but that doesn't fit the leftist agenda

Wrong type of bunda you hue

Trump is still bombing those countries, ground troops have been deployed in Yemen. It's totally okay if Trump does it.

The reason why nobody gave a fuck is because they're used to it from the Bush-era and it hasn't been all over the media.
Banning Muslims is however a first-time thing happening in America and happened as soon this guy got president.

Not to mention the media blows it up disproportionately. The headlines aren't "Trump bans certain countries from entering U.S.", it's "Trump bans all Muslims because he's evil af"

Your average hippie reads no further than the headline

>ground troops already deployed
Fuggin awesome m8o

They're refugees then?

>bans muslims
>except Saudis
what a cuck, 9/11 should have been 18/11

Countries from the middle east have been banned before. Iirc Clinton did it as well. And we're actually taking in the oppressed Christians. Are you saying we should forget about those poor oppressed people? For shame!

>but that's probably because their numbers are also way lower.

No because that's gets him brownie point with evengelicals, and nobody is afraid of Christians in America.

Plenty of Muslims are persecuted for their religion in Syria. Look up what happens to Shia in ISIS territory.

GET OUTTA HERE YOU GAY FAGGOT
here's some good bunda for you my gringo friends

This actually made my liberal friends more angry. They don't understand that Christians in the middle east are first on the chopping block and heavily persecuted.

Carter stopped all Iran immigration

Nobody fucking denies that Christians are being persecuted, people just recognize that millions of Muslims have also fled violence and extreme repression.

>obama banned all migrants from Iraq
>muslim bans never happened before trump.

Sure, Mehmet Islam al-nederadi. Whatever you say.

We didn't ban Muslims for the last fucking time. And yes we have banned countries many many times.

Oh yeah. Sunni vs Shia faggotry. I somehow forgot all about that shitshow.

>Trying this hard to appease cave beast toilet-seat complexion individuals
HA!

Carter was a dumbfuck, tho.

She's so ugly.

>obama banned all migrants from Iraq
i don't think this is true

Why is this a big deal again? Isn't that one side doesn't think muhammad is the prophet or some shit

Well, both. He drastically limits the amount of refugees and also looks good to his voters for saving Christians.

One of them recognizes prophet Ali as the last prophet
The other doesn't

I love that our democratic elected EU politicians are scared as shit of all the changes in the world. The EU propaganda machine is almost overheating.

Seriously, I read somewhere that more Christians were persecuted in the Middle East over the last decade than during Roman times or almost any other time in history for that matter.
Says a lot that no one knows about this.

What about Yazidis from Syria for example, who are being persecuted by Muslims too?

I think it's about who followed who after big M died.
It's the excuse for repression and wars across the middle east.
It's the 40 year war, islam style.
It's why Iran is in isolation - their sect is minority.

I heard iranians are good people, is that true?

>
People like taking cheap shots at Christianitynow , but god forbid you criticize Islam or Judaism. They now had to create a bullshit word(islamaphobia), it's their defense mechanism. I find it pretty sad that a Christian couple that was unwilling to serve cake got more headlines than actual terror attacks happening across the world. Shows you how backward everything is

Israel is also isolated and a minority yet they hate each other to guts.
An alliance between two nuclear countries would scare the fuck out of the entire ME

After being mostly responsible for Iran being taken over by Islamofascism.

No idea, I know they've a good reason to be anti-ameriacan and that the diaspora is more secular.
Maybe if Israel wasn't an american puppet. Iran is the most antiamerican country I can think of.
They get along with Europe though. There was a big airbus deal recently. Multibilion.

why?

Didn't they recently improve relations with America? (before Trump obv.)
Israel got real pissed about that.