It's Migos season!

Thoughts on the new album?

Other urls found in this thread:

www91.zippyshare.com/v/geKwODHp/file.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shitty season and an even more shittier album

Sup user wanna make our own music forum to discus strictly Migos? Sup Forums is full of fags

Hands down most important album of the decade

didn't disappoint

its pretty good minus the zaytoven tracks. Get Right Witcha is best song

brown paper bag best song

also anybody know this girls ig?

She looks like how humans will look in 100 years.

Agree on the best song

fags please. T-Shirt is the best track.

>Get Right Witcha
go on HHH or rap genius forum
Sup Forums does not understand the hype

we get it. its migos first 'real' album essentially

it's these type of albums that make people think hip hop is trash

lol listen to this album on a good audio system or in a car with a sub. It is incredible

what's the best ad-lib on the album? my fav is wo wo wo woo on Call Casting

>leddit
kill yourself

YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH

it's their second album actually

dunno if it counts as an adlib but i'm fucking obsessed with the "ack" after the silence at the very start takeoff's verse on call casting

i replay it several times

HEY

I'm enjoying it but the hype leading up to this has irritated me.

Migos are being treated by everyone as this new up and coming group when they've been around for fucking years.

Not as in they've been making music for a while and only just had their big break, but they've been big names for like 5 years now.

They had a Drake feature years ago. "Free Offset" was a pretty big Twitter meme alongside Free Gucci. They were the fuel to the dabbing trend. They even had that silly "Migos > Beatles" meme.

I mean, yeah, Bad and Boujee was their first number 1 but it was far from their exposure to the mainstream. They've been household names since like 2012/2013. 2014 latest.

Everyone's saying that Donald Glover was the guy who brought these guys to the forefront and that Donald Glover has done so much for their careers by mentioning them at the Golden Globes but Bad and Boujee was already #2 in the charts and was projected to hit #1 by the time he had shouted them out.

Why does Gucci sound so fucking weird on Slippery?

_rubirose

The hype is real because they are actually making insane bangers. Their older stuff is okay. There are a few bangers on yrn and various features from quavo and offset are okay. They finally are making divine bangers

patrician taste

>They've been household names since like 2012/2013. 2014 latest.
lol no you are actually insane if you believe this. i dont know where you live but you live in a serious bubble.

>its migos first 'real' album essentially
t. anons that only heard about Migos in the past month or so and not the past couple years

They released Hannah Montana and Versace in 2013 which were both huge hits in regards to trap music at the time. What are you on?

lmao

They'll never top No Label 2 in terms of bangers. Those Metro+Zaytoven joints are insane and then there's C Note with fucking chamber trap.

Have to go with

Probably not a household name, but I live in Scandinavia and Versace was a big hit, especially at high school-parties

this

bitches call me papi (BITCH!)

hands down is the best due to the absurdity of it lmao

They were on the same spot as most famous/not famous Rappers. Most people know the, but they aren't the ones that some suburb moms know off, but Donald glover shouted them out at Golden globes and therefore allowed them to perform on Kimmel and probably more following, allowing them to reach an even bigger audience. They are basically at the same level as Travis scott or Future for the public, which wasn't really the case before.

there's a very fine line between shit trap and good trap

my first listen puts it firmly on the shit side but we'll see

Will an average suburb mom know about Future and T. Scott in the US? That's pretty funny to me, what about Young Thug?

Kelly Price is my favourite song.

It's trash

ooga bogga where da white wimmin at

this would have been a 9.0 BNM 5 track extended play
>T-Shirt
>Call Casting
>Bad and Boujee
>What The Price
>Kelly Price

>GOD TIER
T-Shirt, Call Casting, What the Price, Bad & Boujee, Get Right Witcha

>GOOD TIER
Kelly Price, Big on Big

>ABOVE AVERAGE TIER
Slippery, All Ass

>OK TIER
Rest (Culture, Deadz, Out Yo Way, Brown Paper Bag

8/10 tape, str8 dinga no slinga

>yerr
and
>FLASH
both on get right witcha

Will be dope when the hype dies down and everybody realizes "Deadz" is SOTL

someone post zippy please!

Agreed, righteous opinion my guy

will never hold a candle to No Label 2

This

www91.zippyshare.com/v/geKwODHp/file.html

got it my self f a m

Thanks fham

I was literally hyped for nothing.
I only enjoy four songs, and two them were already singles

Migos is fucking shit.

Why do people keep talking about this faggot?

I thought the same man. I'm listening the album right now: it's pure fire.

The last few seconds of out yo way
????????????????
Why couldn't they had some songs like that