Having a party

So my one friend is moveing several states away and I agreed to throw her a going away party

I have never even been to a party before...

What music is good for a bon fire party with a few friends? I it ok to just have Pandora running in the background?
Would pic related be ok?
Do you guys ave any good tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mNfnESQB9pw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pic related is always ok

smooth jazz

You must be 18 years or older to post here

I legitimately dont know cause ive never been to a party

ive been to plenty of shows but never a 'party'

whats a party like Sup Forums?

people like you do not exist anymore

people get drunk enough to start liking each other, smoke weed, eat junk food, and pretend to be really smart, until one of them gets so drunk he starts breaking the furniture.

definitely don't play crystal castles, you sperg

if you will have wi fi available just let people choose their stuff on youtube

if not, something depressing and sad would be fitting since it's a going away party and you and your friends need to understand the gravity of the situation and never forget that you are saying a final farewell to a loved one

Go to Spotify and start playing top hits, then walk around and ask people if they had 3 minutes to live what that last song they would want to hear and queue it up.

>if you will have wi fi available just let people choose their stuff on youtube

having people doing this is a party ruiner

only if you have plebs for friends

Just load some Eurodance mix from youtube and have a great time. Oh wait, 95% of the people here are born after the 90's. Nevermind.

they tend to just start changing the songs when they're only a minute in and the party turns into half the people just gathered around youtube trying to get their song it
it sucks the fun out real quick for the other people as well because it's impossible to ignore the song changing 20 times in 5 minutes

It appears the pleb is you and your "friends". Please define a farewell, outdoor party? Why even bringing a music player? Why not a guitar or something like that?

Oh wait, lets waste the whole night, listening what other people like and post everyday on their plebbook walls.

What do you do at parties? Are you the patrician musicpedia guy? Are you and your "friends" the Lords of understanding what music is, and how ritualistic everything involving it must be?

White people love Reggae in the background. That one has always worked for me

Are you a nigger?

>bon fire
classic rock station or a station of shitty memorable 90s songs

Why not playing the music she likes. The night will be about her, right?

No. Why?

She might be the theme, but a party is never just for one person.

I'm sorry but since you mentioned bringing a guitar I cannot take you or your post seriously.

But you kind of have a point, hiring some gypsy with an accordion is probably the best way to do this. Just remember to bring paper cash to stick on his sweaty forehead when things get heated

>I'm sorry but since you mentioned bringing a guitar I cannot take you or your post seriously.

Please, teach me your superior ways. Or even better, paste your age.

I'm sorry but I do not want to get hacked over the internet. This video will tell you all you need to know about music or life

youtube.com/watch?v=mNfnESQB9pw

Then make her choose the music for you. Just choose one person who know what music is and make him make a playlist or a mix, for fuck sake.

Sounds more like you are just hanging out with friends rather than partying. If it is just a few friends, why are you even worried about what music to play? Shouldn't you be comfortable enough with them to play whatever you like? In my honest opinion, don't play any music at all. Sit around the fire, talk, and enjoy each other's company. Why are you looking into this so much if it is just your friends?

>do this
>play requested song
>song requester starts sweating and think you're gonna kill em in 3 minutes

dense, normie, underage east europoor detected

>What music is good for a bon fire party with a few friends?
This isn't a party lol

nice gif

as a crystal castles fanboy, dont play them at a party lmao

if you want some "hipster" party music, go with Chvrches or Grimes (Art Angels album)