What's your excuse?

What's your excuse?

I'm lazy

I don't have Hollywood giving me roids.

Is that Jameson?

I have nobody to impress, and I don't like myself enough to bother getting /fit/

I'm a lazy sack of shit who spends all their time watching films?

I hope this is "trolling"
It's just roids

I don't care

Gym Gordon

>guys I'm 61 and playing an aged Commissioner do I really have to look like
>you'll do what the fuck we tell you, Sonyboy, you like that nickname Sonyboy? Wants some pictures? I got pictures of your kids going to and from school. Maybe I could make some new ones. Some very...unsettling ones. You belong to us now

same desu

upvote

Stole the words straight from my mouth.

Real suffering is living with someone who used to be obese, then started going to xfit and is now overweight but considers themselves a Greek God. He doesn't even do cardio anymore, just lifts and eats like a pig. He's plateaued months ago and is now gaining weight

What's your excuse?

I like my foreskin.

Not really know where to start, what drugs to take, they are all so exotic to my mind, Pro-T, wellbadbuteral-17 with boosters, yaddayaddacakes with bull semen, how can I even get this shit its mostly all illegal.

Then its just I am not nearby a gym and even if I got there, what routine should I do?

I got P90X at least and it slimmed me down but strength didn't increase bigly.

>he literally thinks this.

>We'll give this 7 digit check to play a game of pretend.
>what's the catch?
>3 film deal, & you have to get in shape.
>deal!

He's on HGH. You don't look like that at that age without it.

Silly user, only Disney is capable of actor extortion & tinsel town only uses criminal means to protect their media moguls. Adult actors can sell their souls just fine without coercion

She looks better in every way in 2016 at least, breasts lifted, a bit thicker arms, much more defined shoulders, hell even healthier hair.

Not my kind of weight

That's Gordon to you

>20 lb curls

don't need one, i exercise like a responsible person

she's ageing fast lol

>Sonyboy

so he prefers Playstation over Xbox?

He sriously looks uglier with that kind of body

>What is a drop set
>What is high rep last set

He literally just has no subcutaneous fat tissue left due to aging, which also explains the wrinkles

That regime's really working out for Dave.

Dr. Wayne, i'm Gym.

Why must commissioner Gordon be buff? I thought he was preparing to play a Deadpool villain.

i dont have millions of dollars to feel great about myself and become motivated

Another classic case of Snyer missing the point of characters when he cares more about lifting weights than the story.
What's the point of Batman when Gorden is that jacked?

I do muay thai, which teaches me a valluble skill, instead of mindlessly lifting things

Is that not quite my tempo?

why does this nigga have such a good pump when he's lifting tiny dumbells?

I'm not casted in a big Hollywood movie.

Damn, this. At my gym the most judgmental assholes are the guys who used to be fat fucks and only look good compared to their former selves.

I don't have a personal trainer that helps me work out and not a personal doctor that gives me hgh

Can't be fussed.

and look who is judgemental asshole now

Not to mention absolutely no shoulders, traps or chest. It literally looks like he just does bicep curls and tricep extensions all day.

I don't get paid for it
I have a decent looking face

No personal trainer

>I don't have Hollywood giving me roids.

>61
>gaining muscle mass
>not roiding
K E K

Does anyone seriously believe and get impressed by this?

Density?

drop set maybe? hollywood trainers probably involve drop sets and high volume training to build max mass.

I'm not paid to.

>having fighting tactics but no phsyical strength
boo nigga

It's Gym Jameson

>no phsyical strength

not even possible after training muay thai for a long time

technique>power

>curlbros are kewl when they're 60!

get out

what a shit excuse

>roids.

>(his trainer) aaronvwilliamson@user dude, it's fuckin hard work & knowing how to manipulate your body through nutrition & training protocols. It rubs me the wrong way every time I hear people talk about drugs. Yes, it exists. No, everyone doesn't do them. He wouldn't touch a drug if you paid him to.

Post your routine, Sup Forums

Deadlift

OHP

Bench

DB press

Squat

Every other exercise is a meme

I hope this is trolling. Roids don't achieve shit if you don't put in the work except give you roidgut

Paying for 3200 calories every day was something I couldn't maintain.

>it takes millions of dollars to go to the gym

/fit/izen here to let you all know that I cba to respond to all of you but this thread makes me Keke. Good day.

I don't do weightlifting. I find it incredibly boring. I do like to run or swim.

>he does no accessory lifts
>he doesn't even do the 4th PowerLine, lying tricep extension
Know how I know you look like shit?

I have a big cock and a naturally athletic physique, so I don't have an inferiority complex.

DUP.

A: Rest-pause 20-25 + clusters of five for five sets.
B: Intensity/Heavy 3-4 sets 4-6 reps
C Volume/Moderate 3-4 sets 9-12

Increase volume weekly once you hit the upper limit when you increase the load, A day has a volume priorization while B day has a load priorization.

6 times a week with one rest day or more if I feel like it. Split to lower and upper body so my frequency is three times in 7-9 days with weekly increasingly volume, and then load.

2 exercises per bodypart antagonist split so like chinup+incline bench + dumbell press+low pulley row and same principle applies to lower body so like squat+GHR + 2 accessory.

A life without physical activity is not a life worth living, to quite fucking honest with you, my family.

>t. every roider in existence

I don't have hollywood roids

What's your excuse?

If you only care about looks the gym gets really boring real fast. That's why I focus on strength.

>meme karate

>normie exercises

Good luck not getting tired of that bro shit, my man.

Is JK simmons the most based man in hollywood?

If I would get millions upon millions of dollars for a role I would also get fit

I hate myself

You don't care about your own well-being? Being strong isn't just only plus side of weight training, added musculature is a good protection if you catch a horrible disease like cancer since many people die to the extreme weight loss occupied with such diseases and not to the disease itself and your bone density increases which is also good for you.

Plus your mobility is better, thats always good. If you have no respect for your ONLY body in this life how can you expect anyone to respect you?

I don't have money for the gym right now, I'm not worth thousands of fucking dollars like an ACTOR has.

>350x234

this image gets smaller and smaller each time its posted

I don't know. I have started, but the gains are slow to come. Maybe it has something to do with how little sleep I get, or how shit my diet is. But the squats and deadlift have been doing wonders to my legs and posture. At least he's not curling in the squat rack, I fucking hate people who do that.

...sleep and diet are just as important as the weight training itself if you ever want to improve your strength and muscle mass

Bad diet, bad sleep might even lead to inflammation and inhibit your training and recovery even more which will in turn out raise your cortisol/blood pressure and on the long run (meaning 1-2 years) cause actual real issues.

Just sayin

>61 years old
>Takes a bit part in a shit-to-be movie and another that may or may not happen
>Has a reputation for being as nice as can be and a hard worker
>Works out extremely hard despite the fact that he could probably get away with not doing it
>Looks extremely good, better than most people even 40 years younger
>Sup Forums and /fit/, continually in their "bulking" stage or "too smart to exercise," randomly decide to shit on him

Why is this board so faggoty?

She makes me want to vomit

Jesus Christ, at least put some effort into it. She's a goddamn Amazonian.

Don't wanna.

He's full of shit and anyone who is even tentatively within the bodybuilding community knows that the reason these trainers fetch such high prices is because they are both the plug and structure the cycles for celebs. That's why they manage such high fees. Also, them denying it is a joke and as believable as them denying ever having plastic surgery.

Few people squat and deadlift at normie gyms.

Where can I place a bet for a neck injury?

I recognize that stance.

wow, he put in more work than Wonder woman for his role.

Fucking have my pictures of spider-man Jameso-..I-I mean Gordon

>What's your excuse?

I'm not a multi-millionaire movie star who can afford take time off work and employ a multitude of personal trainers to maximise my gains.

I don't get paid crazy amounts of money to work out 8 hours a day

like most actors in hollywood

Contrary to popular belief you need only about hour a day to train and anywhere from 3-6 hours a week is fine even for a serious weight trainer, even a bodybuilder running on steroids (or a natural bber)

so if I just take roids I'll get big right?

Even with roids you need to put in work, roids is just a way to get bigger. Just a common misconception among non-/fit/ like yourself, that roids is an easy way to get big.

And for your pic, it's shit, seeing that the tattoo's are off.

>no cardio
>no split
what even are you trying to do here?

He's weak desu senpai. He merely adopted the roids. I was born natty. I had to fight bears just to survive.

>so if I just take roids I'll get big right?
Yes.
>Even with roids you need to put in work
No

I'm an omega with crippling anxiety.

thanks for the meme response, best way to know you're talking to someone who doesn't know what he's talking about.