Why is she not on Spotify again?

Why is she not on Spotify again?

Because she's a selfish cunt that only cares about the $

She's an alt right hipster

like she needs more money. She's just a talentless cunt.

She actually said that she didn't get paid enough

Yeah that's the case with all artists who put their music on Spotify, but I'm talking generally, she definetely doesn't need any more money

Didn't this happen before? She claimed she left Spotify because of how little it pays but really she had a gigantic deal with Apple Music or Google Play or something

That's silly, she will still be able to sell the physical media versions of her albums, and still charge an arm and a leg for tickets to her shows

>Yeah that's the case with all artists who put their music on Spotify

Yeah but its not the case with the artist that gets millions and millions of plays a month, they make a lot of cash. And taylor would be in that group

anons you shouldnt care about her unless youre plebs

Because Taylor Swift is a pretentious, self absorbed phony attention whore hipster feminist dyke who has one, maybe two good songs and don't think for a minute she actually did anything other than sing them (into an expensive microphone and the recording was then highly altered digitally). She thinks she's just the cutest most adorable thing in the world and acts all innocent, but she goes through about 20 men in a year and dresses like every other slutty female "artist" out there with her short shorts that make her ass cheeks hang out, or with shirts that show her belly button, and with that retarded red lipstick. Taylor is one of the worst role models for little girls out there and her music videos are awful too. To top it all off I'm convinced she's sleeping with Lena Dunham. Think about that for a minute. Think about the person Lena Dunham is and who we know to be just based off of her book alone where she bragged about putting pebbles in the pussies of little girls and treating her younger sister as sexual property and also making false rape claims. This is the type of person Taylor Swift is. And before you say "she's a musician why are you focused on all that other stuff" I'm focusing on all that other stuff because she shoves it down our throats, not just herself but her PR team and record company and everything else. Trust me "her" music is secondary to her ultimate goal and I put "her" in quotes because again, the idea that she actually writes any of her songs at least within the past 5 years or so is total bullshit, it's all created by the machine that's designed to keep you lame faggots following her every move and buying all her shitty music and attending her shitty shows with your little daughters so Taylor can teach them to be whores too. I'm fucking sick of it, of Taylor and Ariana and Iggy and Katy and Nikki, they're all the same and they're all ugly on the inside and'd be ugly on the outside if they didn't have surgery wear all that fucking makeup.

hmmmmm, I wonder why?????

>She makes more money when Apple/Google pays her than she does with just spotify plays.
Shocker.

This was all a well-crafted, well-thought out plan from the beginning. I'll bet Apple thought of it initially actually.

>shit on streaming under the guise of "it's not fair to small artists!" so people don't think you're just a greedy bitch
>Apple comes to the rescue with a "fair" deal and promises to change some policies that Taylor had problems with
>now millions and millions of people know about Apple Music and its amazing 3-month trial (Apple Music was very new at the time, and I don't think Spotify or GPM had anywhere close to a 3-month free trial either, but maybe I'm wrong)
>now your street/indie cred is increased amongst the millions who don't like you because they know that you're no more than a manufactured pop star (see also: her hanging out with HAIM)
>now you're millions of dollars richer than you were before

It was all a ruse, but in large part, it worked

I really don't care about Apple but I would use Apple Music if the Android app wasn't so fucking terrible and iTunes on Windows wasn't fucking trash.
Also Taylor's music is trash (besides like five pretty fun songs) but she's the most attractive person I have ever seen

cause her daddy knows that shes in high enough demand to hold out and still make plenty without it. theyd probably let them stream her if she got a better deal out of spotify

Because someone managed to convince people that record labels weren't the ones fucking over artists

My point exactly. You didn't mention she released 1989 tour as AM exclusive and appeared in their commercials, in fact she's a spokesmodel for Apple Music.
I'm still a fan of hers but let's face it, she destroyed her credibility in exchange for more shekels
She has an amazing PR team though, she could pull that off and have fake relationships and lie about Famous and 99% of people, let alone her fans, don't care about it

Spotify, Apple Music or Google Play Music? What does Sup Forums think?

Huh?

€€€

>implying you can ever have enough money

Kys

If you dont have ocd to litterally burn cash money, then you definitely can have enough money