Music that gives you the feels

Dad's been in and out of prison for a decade. He's been incarcerated 7 times so far. Everytime it's right around Christmas.
He gets out on 2nd of February.
Anyone know this feel?
>Trips decides what I make his ringtone, and what I tell him when he gets out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zTDNx_iaM6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=P31nQWMA2e8
soundcloud.com/yeaforsure/heavens-gate
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All I Want For Christmas Is You?

top kek

last christmas

Why don't you tell him to quit being a fucking criminal

Eminem - Criminal

>Criminals listen to other people
Keep going, kek

Is he going to eat your butt?

I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus

Change it to Christmas Just Ain’t Christmas Without The One You Love

Bing Crosby - I’ll Be Home For Christmas

Btfo I appreciate the christmas songs, but it doesn't necessarily have to be christmas related.
Anything that just kinda fits the mood of having a shitty dad.

The Emotions - What Do The Lonely Do At Christmas

Luther Vandross - Every Year, Every Christmas

Charles Brown - Please Come Home For Christmas
The Mighty Mighty Bosstones - Xmas Time
Marvin Gaye - I Want To Come Home For Christmas

>All these Christmas songs :^)
Ok guys I know I mentioned christmas, but more like this post said :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=zTDNx_iaM6Q

What did he do op?

Drugs mainly
Resisting arrest
Evading police

Pete Rock & CL Smooth - They Reminisce Over You

Eric Clapton - "Cocaine"

Ask him if he's holding and can you get a gram.

Marilyn Manson - "I Don't Like the Drugs" (But the Drugs Like Me)

Tell him that you've got some good meth and ask him if he wants to do it with you.

Chief Keef - "Hate Being Sober"

Come out of the closet to your dad pls.

tell your dad you're going to rape him in the butt until the room stinks

then tell him that you will eat his butt in the stink

make your ringtone a recording of you saying this to your dad

this but also say that you will eat his butt in the stink until your stomach is full of his butt

No one on Sup Forums know what it's like to have a fucked up dad?
One time he got really high and threw his entire wealth out the window after 2 years of drug abuse.
Literally threw 150k+ out of a window on a highway somewhere.
I had to work to save up for two years to get into college...
1 year down, going back this upcoming fall.

My dad is literally dying right now

Though I guess that's a different type of fucked up.

I am sorry user, hopefully you realise that these experiences will make a solid person out of you if they haven't already

from what you said, your father doesn't sound like a legitimately bad person just an unhappy man with a serious problem who will hopefully go into rehab one day

here's some beautiful sad music

youtube.com/watch?v=P31nQWMA2e8

What's happening user?

Cancer. Tumours around brain, cancer spread to lungs. Had stomach cancer 2 years ago that went into remission but now this. Just finished radiation. Might do chemo again? I don't even want to think of it anymore.

Worst part is I'm such a selfish fuck my mind is more preoccupied with a girl than that whole situation.

Get a camera.
Go visit your dad.
Set it up on a tripod.
Tell your dad you want to just shoot the shit.
It would be tragic if your future kids never get to hear their dad's dad's voice.

He's at home at the moment

No desire for kids

Summer of '69

seriously

Trust me user, you will.
We all do.
It's in us.
Go talk to your dad.

Yeah, I know what it's like. He's never thrown 150k out a window, but he's the worst person I've ever come in contact with.
It's been a few years since I've last seen him, about 4 now (14 then, 18 now), and about 7 since I lived with him, but I know he's still up to being the same sociopathic fuck he always was. I don't tell many people about him. My girlfriend and my closest friends only know of him from mention when conversation with each other gets really feelsy and I'll bring up an experience with him or something.
Because his entire half of the family is 100% Italian, he's in the mafia. You'd be surprised to know what a presence it holds in modern America. I'm not sure how far their power goes, but he sells prescription pills and has yet to be arrested for those, and has killed at least two people to my knowledge, both of which he was never charged for due to lack of evidence. He goes to jail every year or so because of bar fights and the like, and usually stays there just for a few months. They don't do much to him. My entire childhood was filled with witnessing him abuse my mom and toy with our emotions to get us on his side to cause him to have this appearance as an incredible human being. By 5th grade, the last year I lived with him, he would brutally beat me almost weekly for any reason he could find. I forgot a textbook a week before a test? I'd get smacked, held to the ground, and stood on by his 250 pound body. My mom would often see bruises on my arms and neck (he avoided hitting my face), but I would just make up excuses as to why I had those, even though I'm sure that deep down she knew the truth. Eventually, we moved away for a month when we could, and during that time the police evicted him from the house.

Sorry if I went off topic though OP. This thread is just very relatable.

Elliot Smith - (s/t)
Doji Morita - A Boy
Matt Elliot - Drinking Songs
Snowing - Fuck Your Emotional Bullshit (whiny, I know, but it's always worked for me)

Swans - Public Castration Is A Good Idea

Their entire discography basically. Not a single sign of hope there.

Cmon anons, more feels and feel related stories.

Her music makes me feel sad

"everything gives you some kind of feel even if its a blank feeling"

soundcloud.com/yeaforsure/heavens-gate