What drugs do you take when listening to this?

what drugs do you take when listening to this?

krokodil . shoot it into your neck its the fastest method of delivery

me and my buddy was actually on a bottle and half of cough syrup when we first listened to it.'

still has a special place in my heart

alpha-chlorocodide or anthrax

25I-NBOMe

Filthy drug addicts are not allowed on Sup Forums. Please leave at once and rethink your life.

crack

Vyvanse

dopamine

this

back in my freshman year of college around this album came out, I was using low doses of meth in the morning to get my day started with my 8 AMs. Walking to class while banging this in my eardrums gave me a huge rush of confidence with a little bit of thrill that I was in fight or flight mode with the abrasive mess of this album and the enhancement of that feeling tenfold with meth.

Haven't done meth in over a year or so, didn't really do it that much. I think I consumed less than 10 grams (prob less, not sure) of it over the last 4 years but it's interesting that as a result, I stopped listening to this album as much.

Same with death grips. I enjoy their paranoia with amphetamines while getting shit done.

Vodka on the rocks, consumed fast

Molly

AND IT CAME OUT OF YOUR BODYYYYYYYY

Drugs are for faggots.
Real life is the hardest drug.

I get high on muh feels

The album is the drug.

damn...

dmt

Yeezus is definitely not hallucinogen material

I would say stimulants plus booze

cyanide

Antidepressants

I CANT HANDLE NO LIQUOR

I listened to it (and exmilitary) on an eighth of shrooms.
AMA

Alcohol. I tried DXM, 2-ci, 4-FA, 2-FMA, 4-FMA, MXE, A-PVP, weed, benzos, hydrocodone and the only one that ever sounded right was alcohol.

Wait until nightfall
Get broken up with over text
Take several shots of preferred liqour
Drive too fast down empty highways
Play at maximum volume
Alternatively scream and hyperventilate
When album ends start over
Repeat until sober
Go home

how was it?

Intense

Got interrupted halfway through it and got really pissed off.

It was hard to keep my cool but I knew it was because I was high/the music so kept a handle on it.

Listening to exmilitary especially.
Felt like I was a becoming Charles Manson himself

Oh yeah

I managed to call myself down by listening to Lighght by Kishi Bashi right after.
Probably the most beautiful musical experience of my life with that.

The contrast was incredible