Best Fantasy Movie of all Time

Does getting goosebumps everytime I watch this mean I'm an oldfag now?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Tgi-j56ueU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rdouafzAng4
youtube.com/watch?v=NLhypaRifcE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EXGUNvIFTQw
youtube.com/watch?v=K1MuvvS_xSw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZL-5uyp44WA
youtube.com/watch?v=7vlcuvrM1po
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why not mods? Why can't I post a LOTR thread?

Well, its best nerdcry scene ever made
Also, cherrytomato does not have that much red juice so its fantasy 100%

it means you feel honor

youtube.com/watch?v=rdouafzAng4
This scene alone is carries more weight an emotion then the entirety of The Hobbit trilogy.

youtube.com/watch?v=NLhypaRifcE

lol wtf is this

>That I should live, to see the last days of my house
>tfw I will see my country and people destroyed in my lifetime
Right in the feels...

>that pic

Why does LotR have such perfect cinematography and makeup? They managed to make Liv fucking Tyler put on a believable performance

First two are far better, but none of them are the GOAT fantasy film which is pic related

I am literally untriggerable and in complete in control of my emotions. I'm that guy at funerals that comforts others with a shoulder to cry on. But this stuff just hits me in a way I can't understand.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EXGUNvIFTQw

>nerdcry

Liv Tyler is a pretty good actor tbqh

Even a decade later it still looks better than a lot of the shit (((they))) pump out now.

Pic related is another prime example. This quality decline as society is supposed to progress is depressing.

>Best Fantasy Movie of all Time

I like Excalibur more. To think this guy was tapped to do LOTR first

youtube.com/watch?v=K1MuvvS_xSw

Lord of the Rings is the most perfect trilogy we'll ever get in our lifetime.
I feel sorry that Jackson had to put up with The Hobbit but desu I'd do the same for a p h a t paycheck

People don't realize that Jackson simply didn't give a fuck about the Hobbit. He always knew it couldn't be made into 3 movies. The amount of work he put in LotR is what it looks like when he really cares about his project. The Hobbit was just, as you said, a big paycheck

Why did they put such a strong yellow filter in RotK? Watch the trailer for it and it shows what the film looks like before they messed with the image colors. I wish I could see a version of the whole film pre filter

You know how many fucking years I've waited when it was announced in 2009? And then watched a fucking videogame on screen?
Why use CGI when you have practical effects?
If it's not broken, don't fix it.
Also:
>forced love triangle
>too much comic relief
>unnecessary sub-plots
>no depth was given to any character besides bilbo, I didn't care for the characters

>love triangle
Gotta push that short sub-elf racemix cucking the whiteknight beta narrative.

Fucking Based.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZL-5uyp44WA

British Heavy Calvary Charge at Waterloo

youtube.com/watch?v=7vlcuvrM1po