/DARIA/

was she a hipster? a SJW? an emo?

I don't know but one thing is sure, we all wanted a gf like Daria

youtube.com/watch?v=XwXzO7xiSXk

She's a male fantasy. Lots of men want a gf like that.

The other chick was hotter. I don't remember her name.

>She's a male fantasy
her sister was

>we all wanted a gf like Daria
She's irritating and pretentious, no thank you.

She was just a boring, pretentious, unlikeable cunt and a sociopath.

People didn't watch for her sister though.
The intelligent, hot, cynic loner girl that somehow seems attainable is a typical male fantasy and catered by a variety of shows though not often as the lead.

Fucking hated her and that show and I grew up with Beavis and Butthead. She was the 90's alt version of a tumblrina.

What does that response mean in English, shemale lad?

that virgins full of hate like you belongs to /r9k/

>The intelligent, hot, cynic loner girl that somehow seems attainable is a typical male fantasy
Maybe if you are a fucking faggot but no actual male would idolise an arrogant cunt like this.

whatever

jane > daria

The real question is was Tom a patrician?

faggots are the one who can't handle a smart girl.. let's say that you would want a stacy but since you look like shit you are just a frustrated KV

Not him but I'm definitely not a virgin, I'm married and have kids, and wanting a girl like Daria and getting this angry when people disagree with you just shows what a garbage person you are. Kill yourself.

What is /r9k/?

Nice projection, by the way. Your attitude is so unlike a normal man that you are very likely a friendless virgin looking for a fantasy female who would never fuck you in a million years, kiddo.

>third man poster

Maybe...

I also remember him talking about a Fellini retrospective
Fucking pleb

>What is /r9k/?
this board became shit

Your sentence seems to be written in authentic gibberish or you are seriously illiterate.
You are obviously crying and reeing too because your shitty cunt cartoon character is being ripped apart.

Top waifu desu
less elitist and all around annoying
more laid back
does art shit all the time

>massive, effeminate faggot detected

>pretentious

this word gets thrown around towards anyone that attempts to take a deeper level of insight into something than shallow appearance.

she wasn't even saying anything that highbrow in the show, if it captured you as "pretentious" you're probably too stupid and what she said flew over your head.

>if it captured you as "pretentious" you're probably too stupid and what she said flew over your head.
this, back to your board Sup Forumsbastards

what? What the fuck does Sup Forums have to do with anything? holy shit back to Sup Forums with you

Not me, I don't need some bitter chick trying to be "real" with the world, I'd rather someone more balanced in personality.

>tfw I will never get to be a fuck up in college and easily end up with a giant house and stable career like Jake and Helen
>Sandi will never stop my balls with a stiletto and call me scum in that voice.

JDIMSA

>you're probably too stupid and what she said flew over your head
>massive, pretentious cunt detected

She was a loser who didn't know how to talk to people. She was intelligent but she lacked any social skills.

The worst thing is that NOBODY shows any malevolence toward her. Kevin and Britney are the most popular kids at school and talk to her as they are her friends.

Quinn hated Daria because that's what rival siblings do at that age. The Fashion Club was neutral toward Daria.

She's the epitome of the fence sitting critic who only wants to sneer at everyone.

>It's a Jake being pussywhipped by Helen episode

She was a jaded Gen X slacker.

you think she would support Bernie?

Jake is a typical user and most of us will end up like him.

>Bitter about the past
>Your wife earns more money and has more balls than you
>Getting yelled by your boss constantly.

Honestly I feel like bullying wasn't a real problem if you weren't a complete Spazz. I went to private school so I'm probably oblivious but the 90s seemed like a calm enough time that Daria's experience would have been typical for someone like her.

However if she was a brony or something like that and went out of her way to piss people off, she would be ostracized.

Daria was a normie at heart, she was just too full of her self to get off her pedestal and spend more time with her classmates.

NEXT ON
SICK
SAD
WORD

>Daria was a normie at heart, she was just too full of her self to get off her pedestal and spend more time with her classmates.
you sound like a fucking child

>we all wanted a gf like Daria

I wanted to like this show, but it's humor was shit. Boring, bland, and mediocre.

Plus Daria as a character, was shit. She was a cliche 90s alt-girl that was supposed to appeal to those types of teens on MTV. Boring personality ,mediocre intellect that just seemed like she parroted pseudo-intellectual sentiments, and was only a "loner" because her shit personality clashed with that of normals and other loners.

Jane was the truly superior character, have a greater personality, and would have had a more interesting show.

Your waifu is shit.

>tfw america has gone to such shit that none of the Archtypes/stereotypes of this show even apply anymore.

The blonde aryan quarterback with his bimbo gf? More like tyreese and his white gf stacy. Stoners and burnouts? More like weed advocates and bernouts,

The overworked dad who feels out of touch with society and his wife is still relevant, except in this era Helen would have divorced him and taken his money

jane lane

And he can actually afford things like a nice suburban house and his wife isnt cuckolding him.

she was a post grunge, early 2000s snarky little twat teenager. they were all like that
now its about crying for attention and acting like theyre social activists who arent getting their way

Daria's generation was being too cool to care, this generation is about making everybody care

>Daria taking place in a private school
>Every kid is from middle or upper class

Minorities don't have the luxury to be in such schools as Daria portrayed.

Modern Day Daria would have Jane and Daria spending their times on social media instead of hanging out at a pizza place. Quinn and The Fashion Club would post on Instagram.

>Stacies going for BBC

Stacies still go for a Chad. Only leftovers go for BBC.

They have chimpouts in harvard nowadays, familia.

I miss the 90's

Nihilist

From a wealthy family, connected at the University he gets into (which Daria also wanted to get into), and acted in a well social manner.

Yes

> She was a loser who didn't know how to talk to people. She was intelligent but she lacked any social skills.

She didn't care to be with people who are not individualistic. However, being in high school and its a TV show, she interacts with every type of person

> The worst thing is that NOBODY shows any malevolence toward her. Kevin and Britney are the most popular kids at school and talk to her as they are her friends.

They were not friends at all. They just had occurrences together.

> Quinn hated Daria because that's what rival siblings do at that age. The Fashion Club was neutral toward Daria.

Quinn was embarrassed by Daria because she was not conformist to trends and the status quo. She sees Daria as a embarrassment for herself and its something that Sandi could use to up her.

>They were not friends at all.

Britney invited Daria to her party. Sure, Daria helped Britney at school but that was still very noble from Britney.

Britney invited a loser and not caring what people cared about her.