Honestly, he isn't that bad

Honestly, he isn't that bad.

He is

Don't. Even. Start.

7-1 and Suarez fucked his shit

Of course not.

Ask Suarez

he will have to grate not to miss place for this new selection

What kind of fucked up genes causes hair to become like that?

Take a guess, goy.

Guess

Fuck u, this guy is trash, he's super vulnerable, always get out of position and thinks he's Beckham trying to getting very long passes from 1000 yards.

With Marquinhos and Ciao making a good team, thiago silva back in the team, are you guys still gonna call up this hot head?

Why doesn't this fucker just shave his head?
He would be a solid 7/10 if he did that.

No i think hes dead
Maybe even Thiago Silva after the PSG fiasco

Remember when people unironically thought he was elite? Those were dark times

whatever

he was crazy good in fifa like 13 and he became a meme

one of his granmas was
B L A C K E D
L
A
C
K
E
D

Lol what PSG fiasco ?
ManCity was Blanc's fault.
Thiago Silva has been great for PSG. David Luiz is not that bad but kind of a liability in big matches. Our starting central defense will be Thiago Silva/Marquinhos this year.

Really would be better as a DM 2bh.

>David Luiz is not that bad
he's complete shit

Oh excuse me Manuel, you probably know better than me because you watch every PSG game like i do right ?

>He thinks Sergio Ramos is better

He is so fucking bad
biggest farse since kaka

You had to see our media during the WC, they were hyping him up as if he was the brazilian Puyol

He was invited to talk shows, did hundred of interviews and all that stuff... After 7-1 it was like he didn't even exist lol

>no coach will ever provide him with the discipline and structure necessary to become a world class DM

Sergio Ramos is shit but his clutchness compensates it. David Luiz is just shit over all

That time when he thought he was playing volleyball for the second time and got nutmegged hard by Suarez i think