"I'm taking full responsibilities for my action"

> "I'm taking full responsibilities for my actions"
> "Were victims they're vandals"

What did he mean by this?

whatever

JEAH. whatever, brah

This guy sounds like such a fucking moron

Lochte a gud boi dindu nutin

The vandals was Matt quoting the Rio police in a press conference.

if you are watching or have watched this interview with Matt Lauer you should actually literally kill yourself

100% of people who dye their hair are criminals.

It's a sad state of affairs when Matt Lauer can make you tongue-tied.

y u mad though?

He's so cute I can't stay angry at him

I don't watch the news or anything whats the deal with this interviewer

This guy's dumb. Not much going on upstairs.

Dope kills

He knows by now the American press doesn't have his back on this, and neither does the USOC.

he's the host of good morning America and a huge faggot

The only actual problem here is that he lied, and tried to blame the host country for his own actions.
Nobody would give a flying fuck if he had only destroyed the gas station and forgot about it.

Nobody would even know if he only destroyed the gas station. The news only got out because he went around saying he was robbed. He fucked himself right in the ass.

cuz we must protect Brazil's reputation and great legacy of corruption, shit infested water, and rampant criminality

Nice try but having an off duty cop play judge and jury is unacceptable and proliferates curruption at all levels

his mommy*

Why did he even had to say anything to her, had he kept his mouth shut no one would even know, does his mom count his money and has to report any cash expenditure or What?

But cops playing judge, jury and executioner is a staple of the american justice system

I didn't said brazillians must judge him.

Is one thing Rio de Janeiro being a shithole, but it's another completely different thing an athlete lying about getting mugged to get away with his actions

Hes was like jeah whatever

By American standards he did get mugged. That's what's at issue.

He looks like a bro

I believe in him

he'll be back in tokyo and finally win some golds without phelps in the picture

#jeah

lochte is so based. how can people hate him?