Sup Forums, what is your favorite album to listen to while tripping?

Sup Forums, what is your favorite album to listen to while tripping?

Mine's Pet Sounds and Here Comes The Indian

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_HRFIqE3zs4
youtu.be/9cIogcSCl7o
youtu.be/wycjnCCgUes
youtu.be/OkFwPJUYHCk
youtube.com/watch?v=hxzIHHPKO8Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not albums but you get the point
anything krautrock or dadprog
Free jazz(any jazz really)
Chopin
Math rock
Atmospheric black metal(only if tripping at night)
I was taking lsd at least once a week for about 2 and a half months before I ran out last summer and this was what I've found to be the best music for psychedlia
Shrooms are a very different story because its usually a darker atmosphere so I like cheery psychedelic rock

Jazz is pretty underrated in terms of tripping music. I remember listening to Bitches Brew while tripping for my first time and it was insane.

I can't listen to bitches brew without thinking of acid
It just sounds like acid to me

Psych pop like anco and early pink floyd

I remember listening to Infant Dressing Table for the first time on acid and feeling like my brain was collapsing in on itself
I can't stand any other song on the album but that was a hell of an eight minutes

baby's first trip music

>being a drug elitist

loser

music elitist
much different
though I do get really good acid and I won't buy from anyone else

Yeah, that album is always so intense for me. My favorite AnCo is Feels and SJ but for some reason when I trip I gravitate more towards early AnCo.

Same, it's a fuckin crazy album, I love it

>being a music elitist

loser

AnCo is garbage

I've never taken acid but pot usually freaks me out (especially when you take an edible and nothing seems real / it feels like your consciousness is frozen)

should I try acid? I don't wanna have a freak out. Maybe drugs aren't for me...but I love psychedelic

Sounds like you have anxiety problems, and weed can make that worse. I'd go for acid, and not for shrooms, as shrooms are more introspective and heavy. Don't smoke weed with either.

If weed messes with you that much, I really wouldn't. But, if you do want to, you really should go on erowid and do some research and stuff. Start low, set and setting, etc etc.

youtu.be/_HRFIqE3zs4

I do have anxiety and OCD problems, I'm a very contemplative / introspective person already, I spend most of my time thinking alone...I can't go to a doctor though because of my current living situation don't wanna turn this into a blog

Take ecstasy

Acid is good, don't do it alone or with inexperienced or uncompassionate people. Don't bother trying to set up any playlists or any specific activity. You won't give a shit about it when you're peaking.

acid makes you analytical and weed / shrooms make you introspective. you don't sound like a hallucinogen person. i cant vouch for peyote, have any of you guys taken it?

low tempo
chill
psy-ambient
classic
psytrance
jungle

weed fucks with me too now

sucks because i have fuck all to look forward to or do anymore because i'm guessing other psychs will also fuck with me

what to do with my time

just what to do

listening to music stone-cold sober is all right, but

i just got nothing to hustle for anymore. no drive

It's all about your mindset, I probably wouldn't mess with psychs. Acid has the ability to bring out latent mental illnesses (think Brian Wilson) so if you're at risk, it probably isn't a good idea.

Depends on the drug.

>LSD (100ug)
youtu.be/9cIogcSCl7o (the trip has transformed this performance and has made it very emotional to me.)
youtu.be/wycjnCCgUes (when peaking and dancing
youtu.be/OkFwPJUYHCk (the singer and the music)
My Bloody Valentine - Loveless
Beach House - Bloom
Oh Wonder - Oh Wonder
Sotaisei Riron - [entire discography]
Tatami Galaxy OST

>Shrooms
More energetic for me. Will have more active music on (ie XX, Snow Patrol, God is an Astronaut...)
But depends on set and setting.

>Truffles (Dutch Shrooms)
More meditative; More lyrically deep music.

All these are obviously set and setting related. But I personally move mainly in the (DreamPop, Shoegaze, Post-Rock corner)

the ultimate

I hear about how intense acid can be (brian wilson talking about burning in the fires of hell) but then I've also heard people like the Beatles talk about how pleasant it is

Is it just dosage or do some minds take it way less intensely?

Dosage is the determining factor every time
literally adding 25mcg can cause a completely different trip than it would be had you not
I take mine from a liquid vial so I never really know how strong it will be so I just strap myself in and hope for the best

Loveless

Is microdosing a good way to test the waters or am I just being a pussy and try a tab

Geogaddi was meant to be listened to on psychedelics.

I'd say go for it and take a tab
Remember that acid is not supposed to be bitter and if you feel like the tab is bitter, spit it out

Start with a tab, do less the next time if it's too intense

Dude drugs

Alex G and Hellier Ulysses. I don't think acid effects my taste or perception of music that much desu

1 tab isn't really that intense of a trip. felt like a lot less than an 8th shrooms did to me

Ozzy Osbourne - Diary of a Madman
its for the good trips

bump
im also tripping tonight

nice same!

I like albums that are composed as fun journeys, Constructus Corporation is another good one. The fun atmosphere also really improves the trip.

I'm not really clumsy.

There was one time I bashed my toe into a coffee table when Pink Floyd was on the radio.

King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - Eyes Like the Sky
>Expert mode: Do this while mountiain biking/freerunning/sprinting through Badlands Natl. Park

Have you got to be a cunt even when discussing something so not-cunty, cunt?

this one is pretty groovy

GOAT album alongside pic related

really enjoyed this during my last trip

the trip before that the only thing my fucking roommate wanted to listen to was the beatles

enjoy your rat poison you degenerate fucks

there hasn't been real LSD since the 80s

Take the tab. I thought a tab was going to give me insane visuals and that it'd be enough for me to throw on Juno Reactor and vibe the fuck out

In reality, you barely get any visuals with 1 tab, but you feel it in your body and mind.

also this in addition to the boredoms

youtube.com/watch?v=hxzIHHPKO8Y

sucks to be you

I really like stuff like, AnCo, the avalanches, beach house, Portugal the man, spiritualized, and like youth lagoon. However really whatever is OK with me depending on the intensity, this album is great though

Take your pick, have a good trip

my trips are very meditative. In fact doing any drug is meditation for me

except coke

only tripped a few times

A few of these are not like the others...