Why are Iranians not seen as whites anymore?

Why are Iranians not seen as whites anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

science.sciencemag.org/content/early/2016/07/13/science.aaf7943
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Persian_scientists_and_scholars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Arab_scientists_and_scholars
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are AUSTRALIANS not seen as whites anymore?

If you're not allowed to enter the US, you're NOT white.

They never were, they are muslim shitskins

I met three Iranians in my life. And none of them were white.

All the white Iranians are already in Canada, Australia, America.

Lies.

>anecdotal evidence

You're so wrong you fucking monkey. Go get raped by a nigger.

Iran will always be under muslim rule.

Because of the Muslim conquest of Persia. Muslims are not white.

Doesn't matter if they're Muslim or not.

Iranians are brown as fuck, and look indistinguishable from Iraqis, Syrians, etc

>Doesn't matter if they're Muslim or not.
Wrong. I don't give a fuck if you have pale skin or not. If you are a muslim, you can't be one of us. Muslims are dirty, smelly Arabs in my eyes. Filthy animals.

Don't think you understand what the difference between race and religion is.

Iranians aren't and never will be white.

All the Persians I've ever met have been brown and rich

>Don't think you understand what the difference between race and religion is.
Do you think the religion was the only thing Arabs have left in Persia?
Their culture and their people are not Indo-European anymore. It got replaced by Arabic culture and phenotype.

also
>race
So, what is the white race, smart ass? Do you think everyone who has pale skin has the same "race"?

>>anecdotal evidence

Yeah, as opposed to an image you posted, am I right Farouq?

> It got replaced by Arabic culture and phenotype.
Culture- yes
Phenotype- no.

That's a meme with no regards to reality

Explain that in detail.

I agree that Iranians are not white, but they aren't all brown either. Many of us are olive skinned/pale. It largely depends where in Iran you take your sample size. Southerners are generally darker.

>persians were white before the Arabs

Fucking christ, hate this meme. Read what the Greeks described the Persians appearance as.

Their country is mostly desert. They're not white in any sense.

Almost a million Iranians live in Sweden and sure some are pale, but they all have that semite nose, black hair and black eyes.

This isn't true. My mother has blue eyes and light brown hair.

You would have to kill all the males and impregnate all the females to do so.

This didn't happen.

>I agree that Iranians are not white, but they aren't all brown either. Many of us are olive skinned/pale.
So are Arabs.

open and shut case, thanks ibrahim

>IRAN IS WHIIIIIIIIITE

I'm just discrediting his generalized statement. Why are you even in this thread, turkroach?

Yea I agree

My mom has purple eyes and green hair. Humans are aliens.

>Almost a million Iranians live in Sweden and sure some are pale, but they all have that semite nose, black hair and black eyes.
>but they all have that semite nose, black hair and black eyes.
>they all have
What is so hard to understand

>My mother has blue eyes and light brown hair.
*sigh*
Which means she's the exception not the norm.

>taking every word at face value because it suits you

nys

>Their country is mostly desert
They didn't evolve there. The original Iranians came from another place. According to the Kurgan hypothesis their original homeland is somewhere around the black sea region. Pic related; The Indo-European migration.

They didn't completely replace them. They mixed and reproduced.

>Almost a million Iranians live in Sweden and sure some are pale, but they all have that semite nose, black hair and black eyes.
That's Sweden tho. In Australia it's kinda the same.
I can pick out a light-skinned Lebanese man/woman easily because they look somewhat different to a standard white person here.
But in America they'd easily assimilate due to mass mixing between all kinds of Europeans there.

It's just harder in the old world to blend in desu.

>Almost a million Iranians
Its just over 100 thousand

NO
ONE
FUCKING
CARES

That image isn't indicative of any factual evidence and doesn't further your claim, you could have just posted a pepe.
>muh numbers
Therefore, your statement bears no value.

I would be riled up too if my country's name was derived from Persian word.

>That image isn't indicative of any factual evidence and doesn't further your claim, you could have just posted a pepe.

this chart is a forum user looking at crowd pictures and estimating percentages.

Turan and Turk aren't necessarily etymologically related

>persians
>white

>this chart is a forum user looking at crowd pictures and estimating percentages.
proof?

shouldn't you link to the study in question instead, with the methodology outlined then?

I've come across it in the past, it was some guy who looked at a lot of crowd pictures and noted down estimates

We're still largely the same as our ancestors.

Image taken from here:
science.sciencemag.org/content/early/2016/07/13/science.aaf7943

It was compared to a Teppe Hasanlu sample before the Arab invasions.

Also, only a few genes select for skin tone. Even the Iranians who are dark, still look similar to light North Persians. Race is not skin-deep.

This is what Persians look like. Some are olive or dark, but in general, these phenotypes have always been here.

Race is not skin deep, facial physiognomy seems to say more.

Ancient Persians had that nose too. It's not really like a Gulf Arab nose. Check here:

Because you have a HUGE quantity of arab blood in you.

Adding to this, most DNA samples of modern Egyptians heavily match ancient corpses putting an end to the 'egypt was black/white' meme.

That bloke looks Arab tho. Not European.

>Even the Iranians who are dark, still look similar to light North Persians.

>brown=arab
kys

That guy is Brazilian tho

they've been raped by Mongols Turks and Arabs. Greeks described Persians as being lighter than themselves, but that is clearly not the case anymore

No I mean his facial features/facial hair would be seen by most people here as being arab.

Centuries of race mixing, they have white features but they also have that distinct Arab middle eastern look

He doesn't look Arab or European.

Perhaps he looks Arab to you because you don't spend enough time with MENA peoples.

He definitely does not look fucking Gulf Arab.

We weren't raped. Look here, faggot.

Also, Persians would enlist Scythians or whatever sometimes in their army -- they were different ethnic groups and typically lighter.

Because they are against the god chosen

Yes, keep insulting them as not being white.
We did this and this guy went full NatSoc, killing a bunch of Ausländers.

That guy just got bullied in school.

>Bild quoted one former classmate as saying that the gunman targeted “Turkish and Arab pupils” because they had bullied him particularly harshly at school for his Iranian nationality.
Of fucking course

>1 sample from one LATE empire

lol man, Iranians are not considered white by anyone other than deluded iranians

>Aber ich bin Deutscher!
"no"

>LATE empire
It was before Arab invasion, and regardless of the low sample size, it's enough to make this claim. You literally have no other evidence to the contrary.

Also, here are Sassanian mosaics of Persians depicting themselves. They look the same as modern day Persians. No fucking blonde hair.

bigger size for left one -- it came from Bishapur during Sassanian era, so it depicts the royal elite.

The Arabian peninsula didn't have the numbers to change the genetic makeup of Iran.

Exactly.

Why do Westernized Iranians want to prove their "whiteness" so much? Persia was dominant before there was even an idea of a "white" race, or race at all. You're a fucking cuck for wanting to show how great Persian culture is by pandering to the Anglo man's standards. The G*rmanics were living in mud huts while Greece and Persia had great empires of the arts and science.

poo in loo detected

>POO

>muh persia
what greatness? the achaemenids and sassanids have no lasting impact, not relevant historical structures, nothing

greece and even india have contributed a lot more than preislamic iran

>Why do Westernized Iranians want to prove their "whiteness" so much?
Because they're dumb.

Smart Iranians like me just want to prove we have strong ancestry from Achaemenids and Sassanids and still largely resemble them genetically.

I do not give a shit if I am considered White, but we did have a formative culture influence on the West with Zoroastrianism. Judeo-Christian tradition is largely indebted to the Zoroastrianism.

They were never blonde but phenotypically they were lighter skinned according to Greeks

>greece and even india have contributed a lot more than preislamic iran
You're a retard.

Literally the whole idea of light = goodness, darkness = bad, angels, demons, savior (Saoshant), eschatological reward and punishment, bodily resurrection, and etc. come from Zoroastrianism. This isn't an exaggeration either. I wrote a long ass essay on it.

Also, the Islamic Golden Age was mostly our doing. The vast majority of the scholars were of Persian origin.

Because they are muslim shitskins

because being white is envied by most of the world
Im not even memeing you got to nearly every country in Asia, MENA, africa, India they'll all say they think white skin is beautiful
source: been told by numerous colleagues

Just like you then?

Golden age was mostly al-andalus and central asia.

You sound like those cucked iranian diaspora you talk about. Face it, look at what ancient greece/india have contributed, look at what achaemenids have done, virtually nothing.

Their Islamic coup, they were to be an actual decent country until the imams took over and ruined it all.

Well central asia was mostly persian back then. And achaemenids probably set the concept of an effective provincial and tax system. Also monuments,exchange of ideas,more wealth and stability.

Gosh, you are a retarded Arab shit skin.

Look Al-Khwarizmi. Algebra is a Latinization of his name.

Then look at Avicenna.

You're a retard. We had way more scholars than you fucking Arabs:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Persian_scientists_and_scholars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Arab_scientists_and_scholars

Also, The House of Wisdom was based off and continued from Academy of Gundeshapur

I am getting tired of you Arabs always coming in every topic that mentions Persians.

Lol, I know. Stupid fucking Arabs can't even get their history right.

The Shah was also shit tho

>arab

He is actually an indian named ashura. His iranian girlfriend left him years ago and since then he is on a butthurt crusade against everything iranian on Sup Forums

That's more because having dark skin over there = you're a laborer.

Whereas in Europe if you have a tan you're a sick kient.

Am I missing something?

An Indian who wants to denounce Persians, lol?

I have actually defended Indian heritage on numerous occasions. Maybe I should reconsider now...

Its just him. And he is just butthurt because he couldnt get over his girlfriend leaving him.

>All the Persians I've ever met have been brown and rich

Americans like their Persians the way they like their gravy.

I consider Iranians to be my indo-european cousins :3

we attacked the ottoman empire from both sides independently and as a result those mongoloids and semites were beaten out of europe.

It was the eternal bonds of indo-european fraternity uniting us across the continents.

we should have a pan-indo-european sense of unity like turkic people have turan.

I don't quite agree with this but I do think that Asiatic history is undersold from Sup Forums memers. Stuff like "reeee not relevant".
>t. Genuine chink

>letting Sup Forums dictate your views on people
I'm pretty sure most curries like Iran because you fuck with Saudi Arabia and stuff.

Turks are white tho. Kurds aren't.

Turkic people stole the term of "Turan" from the Zoroastrian national epic, Shahnameh. It actually refers to an Iranian ethnic group that speaks Eastern Iranian (debatable which one, like maybe Scythians, Sogdians, or even Indo-Iranians).

>I'm pretty sure most curries like Iran because you fuck with Saudi Arabia and stuff.
this

Turanian refers to that ethnic group*

Turan refers to the land above Oxus river**

Why don't Indians like KSA? Not that I disagree or anything.

>SA finances pakistan
>Iran hates Saudi Arabia and wants to rek em
>thus indians support iran
And so on

Fuck off Mohammed, no one in Australia actually wants you there.

scythians are probably tatars to be honest

All those "white" Iranians probably have Circassian, Tatar, Georgian or Nuristani ancestors

How can you call Iranians white when they're 90% swarthy sandniggers?

>scythians are probably tatars to be honest
Nope.

>All those "white" Iranians probably have Circassian, Tatar, Georgian or Nuristani ancestors
It is more likely Iranians have minor Caucasus admixture rather than Arab or Mongol, yes.

People from Eastern Iran actually have a high frequency of chinky eyes lmao

It's due to mixing with East Asians. Sogdians had close relations with East Asians and were actually involved in developing Buddhism, especially in Gandhara.

Turkic people and Iranians never really mixed.

iranians on average are 56% arabian in dna

something like only 12% of iranians have r1a (aryan haplogroup)

You are an idiot.

Look here: Also, check the image here. Iranians didn't mix with fucking Arabs.