Movies Ruined In Third Act

I enjoy watching this, and then the third act comes.....

>inb4 Sunshine

Ironman 1

If the Lost tv show was a movie then yes, that 3rd act

The Ninth Gate is perfect from start to finish you pleb faggot, and Frank Langella's performance is pure genius

refer to the new Sup Forums manual
>100% - Everybody thought it was good, came out at right time but years later appears average
>70-99% - Very pleb friendly flick with the odd patrician speaking up stating its the same old shit they've seen before
>40-69% - Genuine mixed opinions. Either a Marmite film or just a pleb friendly flick with too many gimmicks
>10%-39% - Niche Masterpiece hated by the plebs because of low intellect. Years later becomes recognised for its accolades
>0-9% - dogshit

downright fucking cowardly, thematically

DUDE JUST KIDDING LMAO

could have been a masterpiece and would have been one of the greatest films ever made if the meteor struck earth and killed everyone. instead its a 6/10 movie that tries to pussy into being a flick

Hi there

OP is not a faggot, he is correct.

Also pic related. Search your heart you know it's true.

8 posts too long for this to be posted 2bh

go fuck yourself

>OP is not a faggot, he is correct.
I love the last act of Ninth Gate, but I can understand why someone wouldn't.

>Also pic related. Search your heart you know it's true.
Agreed

Pic related, similar film and even came out around the same time

Not ruined but...well, if you watch it you'll see why it belongs in this thread.

could never get over the fact that the front of the ship looked like a giant dog snout

this

OP just end your life you fucking nigger

Corso and The devil besting the retarded fanatics? Corso having sex with the devil and discovering the ninth gate?

That you don't like? Really?

Sunshine

>it's an 'actually the protagonist was crazy all along' plot

Is there anything worse? Hated it in shutter island too

I agree, and that's what I thought originally, but it starts to deteriorate well before the 3rd act. When you actually analyze the parts of the movie where it seems to fall apart on paper (sex seance and beyond), it seems like the last 30 minutes or so is responsible, but the reality is that it decays rather slowly, and the third act actually has a lot of redeemable components.

I love that flick though. Lots of flaws, but I keep coming back for some intangible reason.

well okay it's around the half way point but still.

goddamn that book was butchered by polanski.

It's a spoopy, well-made film with some good acting turns.

Hancock is the absolute worst for this, even if it's kind of the second act where it begins the downward spiral of "what the fuck just happened to this movie i was enjoying"

literally everything about it starts off promising and ends stupid. It's unreal.

MUMBO JUMBO

>watching it for the plot

>the devil

She was the whore of Babylon.

>If you figure a way to live without serving The Master by Paul Thomas Anderson then let the rest of us know, will you?

jesus christ, really.

>james.jpg
you mean jim?