twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Azor Jon

Sixth for King Stannis.

Azor Jon!

Northern fucking shits.

Stannis alive confirmed

Nah witsanes

Jaensa > Jonsa

Pic related. It's what a true king looks like.

I read the Blacks and the Greens as well..

NIGHT KING
NIGHT KING
NIGHT KING

What if the wall is really a giant magical mech and jon will pilot it

ITT - whining little babies.

>waaah waaah waaah Euron doesn't have an eye-patch!

>waaah waaah waaah Lannister hair is the wrong shade of blonde!

>waaah waaah waaah they call her Yara not Asha!

>waaah waaah waaah Dany scares me because I'm a virgin!

>waaah waaah waaah Arya is half an inch taller than she should be!

>waaah waaah waaah The Mad King's fingernails were not long enough in that one second flashback!

>waaah waaah waaah D&D!

>waaah waaah waaah I pretend to hate everything about the show in a desperate attempt to be different but I watch every episode and post on here every four minutes.

You unwashed beta virgin bed-wetters are truly pathetic! Adults should join me in abandoning this cringeworthy thread with haste.

1st for Preston was in a boy band

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

POST YOUR SWEET GIRLS

>gib army plox
>no
>Your Uncle and I fought against magic fairy-tale creatures and we both lost
>Make no mistake, the dead are coming
>Hmmm, I somehow totally believe you guys, here are my men.

suddenly at House Glover
>gib army
>no
>[hm, should I mention the whitewalkers to sway him over? ummmm, no.]
>oke, bye bye Lord Glover

Why has the original pilot been hidden away, never to be seen by anybody?

Why can't HBO just include it as a Blu-Ray extra or stream it online or something? There's got to be lots of dedicated GoT fans who would be really interested in seeing it.

will he then fight dany who's piloting her three dragons who combined into one ultra dragon?

Fuck off you litteral baboon

Weak b8 m8

what if the entire world is a magical mech and Dennys will pilot it and her dragons are the key????

>look mom im trolling lmao

SHE IS SO UGLY

Enjoy the presence of the devout maiden while you can, as she will soon meet her violent death.

Jon-Dany-Sansa?

Makes more sense for Jon to marry Sansa and Arya if he were to go down that path

Dany meanwhile would have two husbands (Euron and Victarion maybe)

Does anyone have the webm of Jon reading about Dany's watery shits?

>Battle of Bastards directed by Miguel Sapochnik, who helmed last year’s acclaimed “Hardhome.”

End of season is gonna be so much better than rest of seasons 5&6

>one HEMA faggot
A man who has read the historical source material, can quote from the Fechtbücher and runs a respected school in the field has an opinion worth listening, I feel. Obviously, you feel somewhat different.

>never a legitimate tactic met with an sort of widespread approval
Which he states in the video. He says it's only something you'd do if you were very good with swords e.g. Arthur Dayne.

>literally every noted historian on the subject
Gonna name any names? Of course, you aren't because you haven't got clue fucking one of what you're talking about.

Neck yourself, prick.

What's the story about this?

Did Preston get to meet George or something?

It was disastrously bad.

Daily reminder that Sansa is Ice and Aegon is Fire and their unification is The Song of Ice and Fire™

>CRUSH TOMBOY

It was probably terrible just like the released pilot

We /Gurren Lagann/ now

So did they just have Sean Bean play all the Stark males? Jesus christ he really does die in every role.

Who wins?

>Lady Lyanna with 62 bearmen. Shes heard enough of Ramsays shit and Davos just gave her words of wisdom.
VS
>Shirtless Ramsay with 20 good men. Just saw Reek trying to escape
VS
>Lady Olenna trying to get back to highgarden and the battlefield smells like shit and tried to insult her family.

Bonus
>Fookin Legend drunk off pure alcohol from Mormonts skull and was payed 50 silvers

Who's Preston?

>A man who has read the historical source material, can quote from the Fechtbücher and runs a respected school in the field has an opinion worth listening, I feel. Obviously, you feel somewhat different.

And how many real sword fights has he been in?

Never really understood this meme. Ned's a northerner so he speaks with a norther accent. I'll admit they guy does make it sound a little more proud when he's supposed to be sad, but other than that... do people just like the line.

>Preston: I've read Dream Song and you had another thing about the path less taken?
>GURM: I don't know, it's dressing, I was thinking of putting it on the salad.
>Then George began having a conversation about salad dressings with someone else at the table.

>whining babies detected

How many have you been in?

He was in a 90's boy band

gotem xd

that's pretty sad. How does preston cope knowing his deep and rich analysis of the series is less important than salad dressing to the Fat Man?

Do you think Preston could finish asoiaf if gurm died?

British people sound retarded, they're mocking it.

>WHARS MUH SISTATH??
>NOHNAHITEHNDS

*bear noises*

Someone get a got stream going

Someone shop Marky Mark's face

Astute response, completely relevant to the discussion at hand.

The only thing I can summarise from your response is that you don't believe your source.

I think he's a bit too busy with his 90's boy band

ETERNAL THREADLY REMINDER

youtu.be/hjvBiJa12sg

FOR THE THREAD IS DANK AND FULL OF MEMES

srsly tho, how would it work without a developement like this?
I think it couldn't

>ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND screaming, raping, pillaging horsefucker barbarians
>EIGHT THOUSANDS uncocked, affection-lacking, blindly serving slave warriors
>TWO THOUSAND blood-lusting, unmerciful, horny whore warriors
>THREE fire-fucking-breathing flying monsters
>ONE wretched cunt

I fail to see how this happy fellowship could do well in conquering Westeros and the Iron Throne beloved by the common populace and lords alike

He would make all his tinfoil ideas true.

Technically Good Men are Mainlanders so 3 Bear Rambos defeat them with ease, as their leader Bear Loli should be able to sole them without too much problem.

As a dignified Lady she would probably stand back and let a single guy take care of them, technically it is 2-1 but the bonuses from her morale aura should easily compensate and if that one guy is her general than he will not even tussle his hair .

Unironically my favorite scene this season. That and bearloli bantz and Benjen introduction.

He doesn't say its only somethign you'd do if you are good with swords, he says its an outright handicap over having a shield. What would be even more retarded is GRRM's version where he has a greatsword, an even less plausible event. Also Dual wielding was used in the bologne school, as a duelling technique, and thats all. Its unlikely it was ever used in a battle.

I'm not the guy you were having the discussion with.

What if the Wall is made of giants?

Or ice dragons?

They won't do this. If they did, however, it would possibly redeem the entire series and make it interesting again. Sadly the stupid Night King zombie robots are the designated bad guy, and as we've seen they're just malfunctioning tools of war. Dany being an asshole would definitely be much more entertaining to watch, which is why it won't happen.

>animeposter
>liked ToJ

hmm

>What if the Wall is made of giants?
Hell yeah negro.

>changing Asha to Yara because of Osha even though the two characters will never be in the same scene together
>keep Bronn and Bran

Jews did this.

In that case, 7

a song of ice and fire is literal

the whitewalkers are defeated when daenerys takes over the 7 kingdoms but then the whitewalkers invade and no-one can fight them, literally everybody except for daenerys is killed, right as the night king is about to execute her she starts singing which makes the whitewalkers all cry, their tears are obsidian and fall to the ground, creating baby children of the forest who start dancing, then the night king starts singing a duet with daenerys and they hold hands and kiss, their song of ice and fire creates a wave of life and light that spreads over westeros, as they begin to fuck, they merge together to become Azor Ahai (the white walkers tears being salt and Daenerys being smoking hot, the flaming sword is Theon's volcano cock which Daenerys pulls out of her ass and gives to the night king whose cock has frozen off from the cold which is why he is so mad in the first place), the bitter winter that has gripped westeros melts away and all the slain people come back to life, they rebuild and prosper under the joint rule of Azor Ahai

What if the Others call humans the others?

my bet's on the fookin legend

I just started watching this from the beginning. Literally everything is better in the first season.
What went wrong?

I'll admit that I'm a pleb.

Onion Knight's persuade bonus vs lolis was useless against Glover, go to /tg/ for a month and don't come back to Sup Forums until you know what the hell you are talking about.

cool story bro

maybe getting the Tyrells out of the fookin city was his plan all along

>What if the Wall is made of giants?

Wrong show, user.

>Dany rediscovers the fucked up shit that turned Old Valyria into hell with the help of Euron and uses it against the powers of Westeros
>Jon and the Night King ally together to stop her and the horrors she wields
>A song of Ice and Fire

make it happen

hear me out, I'm gonna fucking blow your mind
Jon is Jacob
Night King is the black fog
Westeros is nothing less than another iteration of THE FUCKING ISLAND

also this

Oh I fucking hate in Asoiaf is that every fucking house has their unique gimmick, Tully = fish and they live near a River and have scale armour, or the Tully live in montains so they have a bird as a sigil.
Meanwhile in real life you had 20 houses and titles having a lion as sigil, and most other coat of arms were random stripes and a few decorations like crowns and flowers.

>put actual thought and work inte making a belivable atmosphere
>costumes, set design and writing
>haha now we have an audience so we can stop trying, spend less money and keep the retards watching!

Reminder that Asha =/= Yara, that's two different characters. Most important difference is that Yara has genitals required to "fuck the tits off" some prostitute

W0W SHIT user. IT ALL ADDS UP

loving
every
laugh

I want to believe tho

BASED FUCKING SYRIO RETURNING

HOLY SHIT I AM BEYOND HYPE

Azor Highgarden

It's fantasy

>wildlings
>wanna fight?
>no
>we have to fight Ramsey to stand a chance against the walkers
>okay yes

>bearloli
>wanna fight?
>no
>we have to fight Ramsey to stand a chance against the walkers
>okay yes

>Glovers
>wanna fight?
>no
>ummmmmmmmm, we are Starks
>gtfo

Yes!

>British people sound retarded
>types in their language

How are the Cherokee and Ojibwe language lessons going, user?

>tfw never have her bang me with a strapon.
>tfw never her her yell "confess" with each thrust.

>brits not america's bitch

mainland europe here

We kinda have to type in your langage otherwise we couldnt have a discussion because you cant get your ass to learn another language

>margaery being bad on purpose to get spankings

hot

>Shirtless Ramsay with 20 good men. Just saw Reek trying to escape
Bearmen, shirtless Ramsay is still a Mainlander
>>Lady Olenna trying to get back to highgarden and the battlefield smells like shit and tried to insult her family.
Toss up, she said "our MEN" so it is Olenna vs Bear Loli. They probably end up having tea and agreeing 'fuck the Church, Fuck the king as well'
>>Fookin Legend drunk off pure alcohol from Mormonts skull and was payed 50 silvers
Still a Mainlander, thrown into Bear pit with Werebearloli. Sir Gregor himself pukes in horror when he hears of the mans fate.

Stannis isn't dead, i'm 75% sure of that. His death wasn't shown, and yes a lot of people are "confirming" his death, but that happens all the time. Remember when everyone "confirmed" the Hound was dead (Arya, Brienne, etc.)? It's the same thing.

Now the 25% uncertainty comes from the fact that his death was at the end of the season, so i'm thinking D&D weren't sure what to do with the character yet and decided to leave his death ambiguous in case they want him alive. But if so, D&D are hacks.

Yeah, it seems so, but I want to think that Margaery just flirts with Septa like that

>he typed scathingly into a machine designed by Americans supported by a network designed by Americans