What was this character's endgame?

What was this character's endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xTDLaPihwmM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To feel relevant and masculine. To be a player in life. Prepper lyfe.

MEW SWEETY FEET

she's one of those actresses with a 10/10 body but who will wait until she's 60 before doing any nudity.

MEW rape

I really hope she never does nudity. In the past I'd get excited when an actress I like does nudity, but now I just get sad and disappointed because I remember that there is no true beauty when every women who I think is otherwise perfect is willing to degrade and expose herself.

>nudity
>degrading

spotted the american

please light yourself on fire

I'm neither american nor do I wear a hat, faggots.

And yeah, displaying yourself naked is degrading. Why do you think we all wear clothes? How many dads do you think want their daughters to be strippers?

>being naked equals being a stripper

woe is you, faggot.

>getting paid to get naked for the entertainment of others

the difference between a stripper and a someone in a movie is a stripper does it in front of 50 people but in a movie its in front of millions

>implying le silly hat meme is any form of a reasonable argument

fucking kill yourself

Repopulation with the qt.

you can get naked without it being in a sexually suggestive manner, you dumb fuck. Nudity can serve many different purposes other than getting people off.

All you're telling me is that you're the pervert who can't see this, which makes you both pathetic and a hypocrite.

If I can make my Daughter a loyal slut for her husband, then I done something good as a father. - Paul Latza

Got damn I want a loyal slut, do betas get loyal sluts?

>you can get naked without it being in a sexually suggestive manner,

And 90% of female nudity on screen is sexually suggestive. Don't even try to argue otherwise because you can't. If its an africa documentary or something sure, but almost all the nudity on things like game of thrones is sexual.

There's a difference between making her a good slut for her HUSBAND and a good slut for EVERYONE.

no doubt you can, haven't seen it happening in hollywood yet, but I'm sure it's only like a thousand nude scenes away

>And 90% of female nudity on screen is sexually suggestive. Don't even try to argue otherwise because you can't

Classic white knight syndrome. Respecting of women on the surface, but deeply perverted and sexually frustrated at the core.

>haven't seen it happening in hollywood yet

Perhaps you need to watch non-Hollywood movies.

ANSWER ME FUUUCK

no thanks, at least hollywood doesn't try to pass off the nude scenes as art because they ran out of money to spend

Good things cum to those who wait

repopulate da erf with mewbabbies

he was clearly keeping a girl there previously to pretend she was his daughter, he probably wanted to live alone with MEW as if she was his daughter forever

>Nudity can serve many different purposes other than getting people off.

americans

>Classic white knight syndrome. Respecting of women on the surface, but deeply perverted and sexually frustrated at the core.

who said I'm respecting of woman on the surface? I don't hide the fact that I'm SOMEWHAT perverted, no more perverted than the average male. But I make no pretense of giving women or men any undue respect.

I only give respect to people who earn it, its not something I freely hand out.

Fuck.

Why are there no good Christian women in Hollywood?

You are the reason why that scene from Shurayukihime was not included in the Kill Bill.

there's only one left

>lets her husband take some tasteful erotic pictures of her
>slut
kek

why would her husband need photos of her naked when he can see her naked every night?

>b-but muh pure maiden

There was no end game you morons.

>Guy sees the girl at the fuel station
>Decides to kidnap her and keep her inside that bunker to rape and then kill her like he did to all those other girls before
>He runs her off the road
>Takes her to the bunker
>Oh shit alien invasion!
>Other kid comes to the bunker for help
>He takes him in
>pretends that he wanted to save the girl from the invasion

he had kidnapped another girl before noob

She was hot in Death Proof

why does he keep up the act after he killed the other guy then?

He's clearly delusional. I don't think he has any sexual interest in her and really wants to treat her like his daughter.

>rape and then kill her like he did to all those other girls before

Dem implications. Aside from wanting to watch her pee, no where did he express any sexual desire towards her.

>Scott Pilgrim was 10 years ago

dont be stupid it was only.... oh... 6 years ago

fresh webum

Literallyperfect

>my waifu isnt a slut!

>she wouldnt expose herself in public!

lawdy lawd dat ass

you can just tell shes wet ;^))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>that glimpse of areola

Hey, it was a good joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=xTDLaPihwmM

DC btfo once again

What a little slut

I wonder how much jew dick she sucked for her role

Kek

this is the most Sup Forums response i've ever seen

>implying le silly hat meme is any form of a reasonable argument

How the fuck is naked = bad in any way reasonable rather than completely arbitrary? Ask yourself what logical place that mindset is coming from.