Kenny VS Spenny

No KvS thread - what's your favorite episode Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

spenny.tv/home.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its fake

>It's a Spenny gets dosed with acid episode

>Its a Kenny wins ever contest episode by cheating.

You going to mention that gorilla suit episode that has never once had a screencap posted?

You going to reference that story about goldfield telling you it was fake?

Which of the multiple shitposting fake stories are you planning on using this thread?

LMAOing at your life if you think this shit show was real

AYY he thinks everything is a conspiracy. Let me guess, RAW is not real too?
Remove your tinfoil hat for once

the only thing fake about the show is that they plan all the activities beforehand, like going to places, if they weren't prepared at all each episode would take a month to film as opposed to 2 days

They play characters, but I'm pretty sure it's real otherwise

I think I heard kenny say they shoot for three months, but he could have been talking about an entire season or something.

"Who can wear a squid on their head the longest"

>mfw Kenny spiked Spenny's orange juice with five hits of LSD

They dont play characters though, they have work before Kenny vs Spenny and they act exactly the same with the obvious difference being they weren't trying to be funny or antagonize each other.

>It's a Spenny gets paranoid and it backfires episode

The only time I've ever gotten physically ill watching tv was when one of them had to lick bird crap off a windshield.

Spenny has a website, and the way he types sounds exactly like how he is.
spenny.tv/home.php
>mfw he talks about the size of his penis and how he's NOT insecure about it

I like "who can stay awake the longest"
It's the most pure.

On another note, why has Kenny become such a faggot? He went from slamming SJWs on Gavin McKinnes' show to cherrypicking mentally handicapped Trump supporters for VICE

>the pilot episode where spenny hires some roid junkie to choke out Kenny
Sealed my opinion about that greasy cunt from day 1. Fuck Spenny

All of them.

dummies, watch the documentary they made before the show. they're completely different

Name of it? Link or something? Pitch is the only thing that comes up.

Its not 100% fake or 100% real. Spenny's reactions are mostly real, but a lot of events were staged

>Its a Spenny wins but does a lame humiliation episode

You can't exactly fake get puked on by several men.

Spenny lives in my city (Kingston) and I see him walking around town a lot. I've served him a couple times at work and he always seems like a nice guy. I don't know if its his girlfriend or his sister or something, but he's always with this super cute girlie.

Who's a bigger whiny cunt: Stephen Merchant or Spenny?

Is this her?
She's his cousin

I genuinely believe the competitions were real except for skits they put in afterwards like they admitted themselves. Watch single white spenny, that guy cannot act.

Ok but what about the gorilla episode?

now when did that happen? Is there more?

Its just a short softcore lesbian scene, just google her name.