Is German the manliest language out there?

Is German the manliest language out there?

We have strong, aggresive words.
It doesn't sound as gay as for example french.

Just admit it already. No country can compete.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xvlxtfCBJGo
youtube.com/watch?v=Ulh2t54ZkoA
vocaroo.com/i/s07lM7oFfB8J
youtube.com/watch?v=39EPz2JsbUk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_minimum_wages_by_country
youtu.be/B6-8ihJu8hY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Too bad, all the men there are the opposite of manly and are all feminine betas

you are correct mehmet. old english was pretty badass though

mad lang-lets itt

no, Russian is

OP, are you Greek?
I have the sneaking suspicion that you are Greek

I speak russian as well and I think it sounds a bit softer than german. Not in the slightest gay but also not as strong as DE.

German sounds like you have a refugee cock down on your throat

this is the worst meme, worse than the brap copypasta

Russian has a lot of ю and я sound, it's not hard at all.

It doesn't matter how strong the language could seems to be if deutsches change the words to sound more gay:

-Tschüss---Tschüssi!
-Guten Morgen----Moin Moin!

und so weiter

>ACH GIB MIR EIN WASSER BITTE DU ARSCHLOCH
Pretty chill if u ask me

No Turk sounds like they have something in their mouths

It sounds arabic

no

Russian

too soft.

>literally chocking on dicks

I use German when I want to yell at my cat for doing stupid shit. Not even joking, she's terrified.

youtube.com/watch?v=xvlxtfCBJGo yes

how does that sound arabic at all

German is the most evil-sounding language.

the manliest ones are Southern USA English, and Hebrew

Sounds like a Dutch autist yelling at his guild mates in WoW

Charles V used to say that the language of the Germans was military; that of the Spaniards pertained to love; that of the Italians was oratorical; that of the French was noble

>and Hebrew
youtube.com/watch?v=Ulh2t54ZkoA

His pronunciation is forced, he's elongating a bit too much the long vowels. Something like 100ms for long and 40ms for short would be fine.

> Ha va sha sha va hadhava vasha shahah

English-natives are often awful at second language skills.

you just said you eat soup with forks

To be fair this is kinda hard to mimic if your language lacks short vs. long vowels.

What do you yell exactly

Usually just "Raus, Siegfrida!" (get out, Siegfrida!). And then if she keeps doing shit I repeat "Scheiße!" (shit) some times, since it sounds like a cat hissing.

The Slavic languages are the manliest.

that's funny because Israelis' curse words are mostly in the (evil-sounding for us) Arabic language:
"Kusemek ars, ya sharmuta!"

vocaroo.com/i/s07lM7oFfB8J

>Stein in Hebrew =2
>Stein in German =Stone

Just a matter of currently held prejudices. Different time, different perception:
>I think that a description of any loud, stirring, tumultuous episode must be tamer in German than in English. Our descriptive words of this character have such a deep, strong, resonant sound, while their German equivalents do seem so thin and mild and energyless. Boom, burst, crash, roar, storm, bellow, blow, thunder, explosion; howl, cry, shout, yell, groan; battle, hell. These are magnificent words; they have a force and magnitude of sound befitting the things which they describe. But their German equivalents would be ever so nice to sing the children to sleep with, or else my awe-inspiring ears were made for display and not for superior usefulness in analyzing sounds.
>...
>There are some German words which are singularly and powerfully effective. For instance, those which describe lowly, peaceful, and affectionate home life; those which deal with love, in any and all forms, from mere kindly feeling and honest good will toward the passing stranger, clear up to courtship; those which deal with outdoor Nature, in its softest and loveliest aspects -- with meadows and forests, and birds and flowers, the fragrance and sunshine of summer, and the moonlight of peaceful winter nights; in a word, those which deal with any and all forms of rest, repose, and peace; those also which deal with the creatures and marvels of fairyland; and lastly and chiefly, in those words which express pathos, is the language surpassingly rich and affective. There are German songs which can make a stranger to the language cry. That shows that the sound of the words is correct -- it interprets the meanings with truth and with exactness; and so the ear is informed, and through the ear, the heart.
-- Mark Twain (1880)

not as manly as Greek

steiN doesn't mean nothing in hebrew
it's shtaiM for 2

I don't do it because it's "evil-sounding" or something like that, just because once I decided to call her by the name instead of the usual "Zigui" and she looked scared.

>implying yom kippur war was staged

Then the cousins of my girlfriend speak as bad Hebrew as they speak Russian.

you can't stage a win :^)

You should have kept Suez.

you almost lost completely desu good thing that didn't happen, it's called military victory and not strategical for a reason, egypt regained sinai and bb suez

israel later opted for a peace treaty with Egypt and gifted them with that Sinai desert.

youtube.com/watch?v=39EPz2JsbUk

well lemme quote what my jewish uncle told me "it was called "yom kippur war" for a reason (which means day of atonement) because we almost lost it"

lol you fucktard
it happend during Yom Kippur day- a jewish 'sad' holiday where Jews fast and don't use electricity.

The Arabs exploited that and attacked Israel first, yet lost.

so you call my war veteran uncle fucktard ? he fought in that war moron.

wtf how is USSR's Georgia related to Middle Eastern wars?

i am ashkenazi you idiot

ASH-KE-NAZI

>ashkenazi
probably not if you still live in that shithole

how old are you ? as far as i have heard jewish don't live only in armenia. and about living in this shithole i am doing very good, thanks to family business.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_minimum_wages_by_country
yet i probably earn 20x more than your father

i am not poor...it's really a big business if i were poor i would've returned to israel don't you think ?

your loss bro.. we even got that khachapuri here in georgian jewish resaturants

well everyone will return in time, if our family business fails we will, but i don't really would like to live on average pay in israel.

American is the most manly language

is your family like Trump-tier rich in Georgia?

Hearing german spoken is like I'm listening to someone choking/vomiting. Not sure how else to explain it, but it leaves me with an unsettling feeling.

no just bit above middle class, price of living in georgia is really cheap too, so we have godo amount of money to spend for freetime

Any italian dialect sounds more aggressive than German, have you ever seen the movie La Capagira?
youtu.be/B6-8ihJu8hY

>Is German the manliest language out there?
Yes
You sound SO MANLY when you cry "Rapefugees Welcome"

That's English you idiot! How couldn't you notice?

what about your Birthright Israel trip?

i have been in israel several times, as i said my uncle's family lives there.
and no i haven't been with birthright israel programm

Doesn't matter, Armenians make it better

You Jew

I will admit that is true. Maybe you should stop being cucks though.

>i don't want sex with israeli girls on a free trip for being born a jew
ayy lmao

>Ich spreche gern Englisch weil ich so weit gecuckt bin dass ich möchte that Flüchtlinge so at home feel can that I speak someone else's language in my own country to welcome them. I even clap as they disembark the train.

Weak.

Well there are super hippies in every country. You make it seem as whole Germany stood there where it was actually just a few dozens.

What I hear is that most Germans think either refugees are good for Germany or it's some kind of moral duty of the German state to shelter these people whether it's in their interests or not.

but german is such a happy go lucky language.
russian is a better candidate for that title imo

Anglos confirmed as shitskins

Finnish is.

>france national football team.jpg

>jews
>thanks to family business

EVERY TIME

Nah

No, Southern USA and Australian accents are manliest.

Turkish is the manliest language.

No it sounds like someone cut your dick off with a kebab knife

Yeah, sadly Germany is the least manly country at this point.

That sounds pretty manly.

>beta israel.jpg

checked
>or it's some kind of moral duty of the German state to shelter these people whether it's in their interests or not.
well, the argumentation is that every human has the right to live, and those refugees are supposedly at risk of being killed. so we (or anyone really) have a moral obligation to save them.
Germany basically has the mentality of an 8 year old girl

russian is manly as fuck

Manliest language, beta speakers

>le french is gay

dank

But it is quite gay. Unless it's being spoken by a woman. Then it's just ugly.

post proof without using Parisians

pro:tip you can't

Yes 2bh