ITT

ITT

Things you don't understand about france and it's people

How can people like Tibéry, Balkany, Estrosi or Juppé can be re-elected countless times

latin blood

Why won't they shower?

leave dogs' shit on the streets

Baby Boomers youth hating their own country just because it was cool according to some rock bands and commies.

Why they refuse to speak English to me even when I know they can do it.

Why aren't you fat?

why is paris such a shithole? how did it deteriorate so quickly

How come they are so extremely bad at English?
I'm a clinical intern at a hospital, and recently we had a "French" patient "repatriated" (he spoke mostly North African Arabic, but somehow he had French nationality), and a French doctor had to come here to accompany him.
We tried to brief him about the patient, but found out the doctor didn't understand English.
We literally had to get a co-worker who spoke fluent French in order to explain the case to the French doctor.

All in all we were just glad to get rid of the patient though, it was an absolute asshole who didn't cooperate with our treatment and yelled at one of our nurses.
If he's ill again he's not even entering the hospital because we made a note in the system saying he yelled at a co-worker.

Why do you guys laught as "honhonhn"? (I confirmed this personally)
What does represent French Guyana for France? They are taken as overseas territory or a province?

Why do they love niggers?

I'm half English and if a brit or worse a filthy loudmouthed yank were to come to me speaking in English without making any effort to speak the local lingo I'll speak to him only in French just to piss him off

it's just a shitty full-fledged administrative département
insanely poor, ridden with fucking illegal surinamese and hue digging gold
only useful as a place where to put a rocket launchpad and our most psycho légionnaires

Absolutamente asqueroso

We don't lvoe you, Marcus
+
>Implying they were imported with our consent.

Why they invented the bidet and then forgot about it?

Get fucked. I'll never spend another shekel in your third-world shithole country.

Why did you fail so hard at integrating the Département des Forêts into your Grande Nation?
I would be much bigger nao, if you hadn't failed so hard.

because you know wrong, most can't

The département of Forêts was basically just lands that had been luxembourgish for centuries. I'm quite sad this département didn't even give you Thionville and Montmédy and the whole region surrounding those towns.

Hes bantering. We're just terrible at English.

Leftism.

Fuck them.

>hon hon

Just a meme.

Day of the rake, when

I hate those cheeky cocksucking leafs

Is it true that French people will be rude to you even if you're trying to speak their language?

Parisians are rude towards tourists because they see millions every year.
Average French is usually nice if you're trying to speak French.

No. Also thisWe don't laugh like that.

We don't.

Because our educational system sucks.
Young French people are way better at English now thanks to Internet.

It's not, just the most touristic areas.

Because our lifestyle is more healthy, starting with food.

Because we're ashamed of our accent and because we hate Brits.

Meme.

Fuck off then you fucking anglo canadian. No one likes you.

You mean Parisians, and it is only with foreigners they act that way,they're rude and act smug even with French people

Imo it's because they're a grotesque caricature of the "failed bourgeois", they try to be classy but they fail despite they try very hard, imo they lack the noble manners and spirit which come with Catholicism.

I'm from Paris and it's totally wrong
Parisian are not rude and mean
It's just a horrible stereotype about us

I'm Parisian too and I agree.
French provinciaux love to complain that the bad reputation French people get is because of Parisians, but half of it comes from how much provinciaux hate on Parisians all the time.

do you have dual citizenship or are you here for school?

I bloody do know they can speak it cause I heard the bugger talking to some Yank lasses the day before.

FRENCH'D

My grandparents went to visit Paris and the locals were EXTREMELY rude to my grandmother.

I'm here for school, at least 3 years. I'm loving it here, great country, great people.

she was a tourist when you clearly show you're a tourist people would prefer shelter an isis terrorist than you and don't try to meet people over their 30 they are doomed

Why do the French allow smoking on restaurant decks? It's bad enough that they all smoke so much, but in a restaurant? Seriously? It's disgusting, and quite frankly it is third world tier.

Few good places to drink after 19:00 on weeknights.

>a fucking leaf
Suck my dick fucking cunt it's already bad enough that i can't smoke inside
What if i get up from the chair huh, suddenly i am not in the café anymore i am technically in the street, what now i can't even smoke IN THE FUCKING STREETS ? fuck you so much kill yourself you stupid fucking chink

>fight against the Third Reich because "muh ebul foreign invader"
>allows literally MILLIONS of white hating, non-whites in to the country

Why is my race so unimaginably insane?

Pic related: the real heroes of WW2 France.

If you want to die from cancer that's your problem. But don't fucking smoke at my face, plus your shit stinks.

why do you all fucking smoke?