Brendan Fraser’s old Beverly Hills house is on the market for $5M

therealdeal.com/la/2016/06/09/brendan-frasers-old-house-is-on-the-market-for-4-5m/

Someone want Brendan's house?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/SaveBrendan
reddit.com/r/movies/comments/39i05b/brendan_fraser_the_movie_star_that_hollywood/
youtube.com/watch?v=lZTOT6DKfZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=UqvH2hgw0ME
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Godspeed Brendan

JUST out of my price range

Brendan Fraser is the perfect argument against marriage.

Imagine being JUST'd so hard by a corrupt marriage judicial system and a vindictive wife that, despite being unemployed and broke, you still "owe" tens of thousands of dollars to your ex-wife every month for the rest of your life.

Imagine having to work horrible jobs you don't want to and having to literally sell your home, just so you can give even more money to your ex-wife who is sitting back and relaxing in her cushy new life.

It's literally slavery. No hyperbole.

Try to kill it all away

i hurt myself today

AND YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL

But I remember everything

BLACK PEOPLE LIKE TYLER PERRY, SO WHAT?

I swear to god one of these days I'll set up a gofundme page, raise enough money to hire Brendan Fraser, and make a movie with him as the lead

How much would it cost to get him?

$50k,it'll buy him a whole month's worth of alimony.

Come on Sup Forums
Lets all pitch in and buy the house.

Save him

Millions of dollars you fucking failure.

Why the FUCK didn't he put together a decent prenup by his lawyer? What the fuck really

And you could have it all

Hello Brendan

That's the price of an average house here in chinkcouver

What have I become

What happened to the anti-just poster?

My empire of dirt

The best this man can do is kill himself
This ends all his problems
for real

He needs to do it publicly though, on the red carpet or just on live TV like Budd Dwyer

EL JUSTO MI AMIGO MEMEOS!!!! JAJAJAJAJA

There you are

Poor bastard has to pay 900,000 a year in alimony. Any shock he's broke?

And explain why

reddit.com/r/SaveBrendan

Help save Brendan my fellow subhuman DANNYBOYTBH's!

you're honestly more pathetic than they are at this point

Chamcham pls

Watch out, Pajeet's gonna accuse you of being DANNYBOYTBH

Then you'll be sorry

We can do this... everybody, let's start a gofundme !!!!

So why the man needs to pay alimony for the woman? Why not the other way around? Women aren't independent enough?

why in the fuck doesn't he liquidate and then evaporate? find some 3rd world non extradition country and enjoy his wealth that he earned?

>spending your hard earned money to give it to a washed out actor's ex wife
ahh yes very impressive

Join our thread my fellow DANNYBOYTBH's!!!!
EL JUSTO!!!!!

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/39i05b/brendan_fraser_the_movie_star_that_hollywood/

>mfw the buyer finds all the hidden bodies

I Am Not A Lawyer, but IIRC the original legal excuse was

>w-wul the woman is acclimated to a certain lifestyle and status when she's married to [x], who made [y]
>therefore [x] needs to pay her [z] so she can life a life similar to what she lived when [x] made [y]

Basically "she got used to $400 seaweed facial masks and $800 bottles of wine so he needs to slave away to make sure she can still afford $200 seaweed facial masks + $400 bottles of wine"

BEHOLD MORTALS I HAVE BECOME JUXFUX, PERSONIFICATION OF ALL THE FUCKED UP SHIT IN YOUR WORLD, NOW BEND YOUR KNEE OR I'LL FUCK YOU ALL SHIT UP RIGHT NOW, AND DON'T EVEN TRY TO PUT AN ALIMONY ON ME, THAT HUMAN TRICKERY CAN NOT PHASE ME ANYMORE. ONLY TRIPS CAN STOP THIS KEKENING

trips for all my dannyboytbh niggas

Because the divorce system in America is $50 billion dollar industry that exists to enrich lawyers, ex-wives, and judges at the expense of literally everyone else.

Seriously, watch this on Netflix: youtube.com/watch?v=lZTOT6DKfZ8

Here's how child support works:
youtube.com/watch?v=UqvH2hgw0ME

Person who makes the most in the relationship pays the other spouse until the other spouse gets remarried.

You can cheat the system and not get remarried as a woman and live with a man and collect alimony