/got/ general

SansaxJonxArya is Love, SansaxJonxArya is Life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=apGoh8cN1mM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horseman's_pick
goodinaroom.
google.ca/search?q=half-swording&biw=1440&bih=799&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiD2ITD15vNAhUBXiYKHTALCwoQ_AUIBigB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Azor Jon!

GHOSTxSANSA

Pod will marry Sansa and Gendry will marry Arya.

HOUNDXSANSA

1st for Lady Baelish

No. The question was about how big a direwolf's knot would be for Salsa.

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Further proof that ghost would be perfect for Sansa - She already has experience with dogs.

girl gets around

>You can find shippers of any retarded pairing on any popular website. The point is that Jonsa is a more mainstream shipping pairing among people considered "normie." CIA gets very little attention in comparison.

That's what Sophie would want, and it's all that matters to me.

Lord Stark

WERZ MA FOOKIN SISTAH?

If you had a Valyerian steel sword, what would you name it, what kind of design would you like it's physical appearance to be?

Well Sansa wants the North and she ain't getting it with a Wildling loving Zombie Bastard who may or may not even be a Stark.

I want to go balls deep into him and kiss him fiercely.
No homo.

>Wildling loving Zombie Bastard

You keep saying that and keep ignoring that Jon becomes Jon Stark King in the North

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

Bend the knee to Stannis, best king and rightful qt of the seven kingdoms

You have to bite his ear or else you lose the banter side of the act

I think one of the most interesting cultural phenomenoms of the 21st century has been the intellectual decline of American Jews. These people used to be really smart, if you look at the mid-20th century, you had people like John von Neumann in science, Norman Mailer in literature, Stephen Kubrick in cinema. Now all Jews have in cultural power is based on ethnic nepotism. The best example of the new Jewish "intellectual" is someone like Lena Dunham or Noah Smith, who don't know anything but get a pass thanks to their connections.

What does this have to do with Game of Thrones? Well, if D&D actually knew their history, they would understand that Stannis Baratheon was created by GRRM to represent the kind of "New Monarch" who in the 15th and 16th centuries centralized the monarchies in Europe, diminished the power of the aristocracy and the Church and by empowering common people as a wedge against the nobility created much of the opportunities for the commercial revolution. Stannis, with his hatred of the great lords, his connections with merchants and trade through his tenure as Master of Ships, his granting of opportunities to lowborn such as Davos Seaworth etc represents that spirit in Westeros.

D&D, being left-wing Jews, should admire him for it. But they are dumb, they looked at Stannis and saw just a "religious patriarch" so they treated him with contempt. Even now, 7 episodes after his death they still joke at him and humiliate him. They really think they are helping dismantle organized religion and cisheteropatriarchy by doing so. Fucking historical illiteracy, old Jews wouldn't fall for it. Maurice Druon, the Jew who wrote "Les Rois maudits", the historical fiction series about the House of Capet and who inspired GRRM, openly admired the centralizing work of kings like Philip IV of France, he would understand what Stannis was.

Reminder that Preston was in a 90's boy band and has probably slain more pussy than all you virgins combined

Assfucker

The grip and pommel would be a penis that I would insert into the orfices of defeated foes.

I'd want a warhammer desu.

Normal warhammers are already way better than swords against armored opponents, can you imagine having a valyrian steel one?

You could make the spike large as fuck and it wouldn't weight any heavier and it would pierce through armor (and body) like it's made of paper.

King of Winter coming trough. Bow you shits

The best girl is safe, return to shitposting or else now it begins.

So the High Sparrow is Howland Reed, right?

>these faggothugs
They might've slain a lot of assholes or sucked a lot of dicks, yes. Don't think they've slain any pussy.

Brienne:
- wooden sword
- pink dress (to make her feel uncomfortable)

Septa:
- bell and that thing she beated Cersei with
- her regular robe

The fight is for Young Rose's affection.
Who would win?

>pink dress (to make her feel uncomfortable)
it made my dick very comfortable

A war hammer that weighs less is pretty useless to be honest.

It would look nice, but be weaker when you swing it and hit

boipucci is still pucci

i wish the loli would've grilled him on leaving the night's watch and subsequently had him beheaded

double bells

Well that's why you make it fuckhueg like vordts hammer or something

Right, it's time to get 100% mad.

Was or was not the fight between Arya and the Waif just breeches-on-the-head retarded?

Arya:
>aware that you've now burned your last bridge with the world's premier assassins guild & they may well be after you
>walk around their home city not being on your guard, staring off in a daydream at a big statue
>you know how Faceless Men operate because you've been training with them for almost 2 seasons now
>let an old woman you've never seen before get close enough to touch you

The Waif:
>be a young fully trained-up agent of a premier assassins guild with an exceptionally high success rate and well known for being extremely thorough in their work
>after outsmarting your target, rather than cutting her throat outright, you stab her in a possibly non-fatal manner and grin at her smugly over her shoulder
>she slaps your shit and escapes into a canal
>rather than diving in after her to confirm your target's death, you gaze at the water for all of 12 seconds before fucking off back to base safe in the knowledge that no human being could've survived a stab to the belly followed by a dip in the canal for less than half a minute

The Song of Ice and why haven't D&D been Fired

NEW

>autism

The benefit of valyrian steel is that it's extremely light, sharp and doesn't break. Making a blunt weapon out of it would be a huge waste, which is why there are no valyrian steel blunt weapons.

Well that's because that probably isn't Arya

>Normal warhammers are already way better than swords against armored opponents
jesus chirst when this meme will die?

uh

any leaks or predictions for ep 8?

In summary then:

youtube.com/watch?v=apGoh8cN1mM

>Surely there are ways to have me killed that would be less detrimental to the war effort!
What did he mean by this?

they're jewish, that is the only correct answer

for what purpose

Ser Arthur, I'm Winterfell

Probably just refining a theory based on everything available but who knows

le preston meme!!! XD hhaha so funny i come from le reddit too :P

>getting mad at menes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horseman's_pick
>This was a type of war hammer that had a very long spike
>a number of drawbacks limited the weapon's effectiveness
>The injury caused by the weapon was also small and rarely immediately fatal
>if swung too hard, the weapon often became embedded in the victim or their armour, making retrieval difficult.

This is the script for the unaired pilot:
goodinaroom.
com/wp-content/uploads/Game-of-Thrones-pilot-script-Winter-Is-Coming.pdf

reminder that he never died

Doesn't sound legit.

this came about in a thread like an hour ago

but by all means, namedrop

Don't forget the premise.

>Guild of lethal assassins, whose power you've witnessed firsthand many times, gives you an ultimatum
>Either kill a random unknown bitch or die yourself
>Stand like a retard in the FIRST ROW of the play and react completely opposite to the rest of the crowd, so as to draw as much attention to yourself as humanly possible
>Engage in a FULL MINUTE of conversation with this woman and realize her life is worth more than your own
>Prove to everyone you're the least competent assassin's apprentice to ever graze the Earth by not having the balls to kill a stranger who even plays your mortal enemy in a play

I'll have some of whatever Dee en Dee's smoking

i agree, just the only thing i saw lately

because it's not.

Syrio V. Jackie Bizarre

NO ONE BOWL

Then why is he walking away?

never because it's true

The leaks that are out sound dull as all hell, in terms of plot progression. I don't think we're going to have another Hardhomme this season.

The waif has cute whiskers

Unsullied armor upgrade when?

Is that why all knights and men-at-arms used war hammers throughout the period, user?

Name 1 thing wrong with this character apart from leddit liking her

protip: you cant

>GRRM is still sick
>hasn't writen since at least 24th may

>Go in peace, Sandor Clegane. The Lord of Light isn't done with you yet.
What did he mean by this?

she thinks she is smarter than she is

>tfw a 70-year old movie has more realistic armor than the highest-budget show of today

wat?

google.ca/search?q=half-swording&biw=1440&bih=799&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiD2ITD15vNAhUBXiYKHTALCwoQ_AUIBigB

Swords are so fucking shit against armor that people used them like they were - guess what? - FUCKING HAMMERS.

Only if you use a real hammer, it's better designed to pierce/damage/hurt than if it's just a sword hilt.

It's not Syrio.

They are perfect

>that fuckin hurt
>get outta here, i need to pillage again

chances are they'd be fighting armorless peasants in that period

the hammer is still the better weapon against armored men-at-arms

Who in seven hells doesn't like the Queen of Thorns?

She's really one dimensional. Her entire character boils down to "What sort of sick burn is she going to lay on Cersei this episode??"

Tywin and Cersei

the thumbs up one is still the best

LE TRIGGER MY AUTISMO XDDD LE PLEBBIT!! HAHAHAHAH LE TIPS LE F E D O R A. AZOR JON :P

The unsullied look like the fucking gay parade with their wimpy armor now

What makes you think she thinks she is smarter than she is ? she is very realistic and calculating , one of the last few characters who are cold calculating assholes , she did no mistakes yet imo

What was the point in the melly sanders reveal that she's a hag? Is it gonna advance any plot further down the line, or is it just to show she's really old and has seen some shit?

>muh realism
it's fucking fantasy mate, it has dragons and ice zombies and tree fairies and you decide to sperg over some armor.

That was much closer to medieval times than we are now, so of course they'd remember better

bearloli best loli

lately, yes

but lately, every scene has been feeling like the same scene over and over

>it's an arya gets shitkicked scene
>it's a cersei gets rekt scene
>it's a high sparrow ruses scene
>it's a tommen's a pussy scene
>it's a smirk fueled win for dany scene
>it's a cock joke
>it's a fart joke
>its

VALAR DELETHIS

And also Podrick, I imagine, since she made him go all the way to Volantis just to get her some figs.

I don't know man , many people here think is le witty xd meme like tyrione

On a side note , How come tyrione character is so shitty so far this season ? him and varys feel like they're Dany bitches now and they are not cunning and calculating as they were in kings landing

They're always pictured with swords because 99% of the people they fought didn't have armor, or only light armor.

Against a barbarian wearing a boar skin for armor, or a peasant with a pitchfork, of course you want a sword.

And when they fought another knight? Well, either they had a mace/hammer ready, or they did that. Because swordfighting against a full-plate armor is stupid.

>but m-muh Find the chink in the armor!
Yeah, spend a minute trying to drive your sword exactly at the right angle. meanwhile, he'll just bash your head with a mace and your helmet barely even does anything against blunt trauma.

The High Sparrow is Howland Reed, right?

The reveal was the point. Why would it need to advance further?

>books vs d&d
more like this

wtfamireading

wew

People treat her like she's a power player, but the only substantive things she's ever done were really Littlefinger.

lads,

what if the waif is syrio?