ITT: post Borders Crossings from your country

ITT: post Borders Crossings from your country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7uGPO85ejGo
google.co.uk/maps/@55.0367326,-7.3680578,3a,75y,61.7h,78.98t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sdazz0M4ZR9sRwwzBQFzdEg!2e0!6s//geo3.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=dazz0M4ZR9sRwwzBQFzdEg&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=21.749687&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656
nasa.gov/content/korean-peninsula-seen-from-space-station
foxnews.com/world/2016/11/17/migrants-flock-to-border-town-where-cartel-hires-burreros-to-smuggle-drugs-into.html
worldbank.org/en/country/dominicanrepublic/overview
youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
google.com/search?q=tunel argentina chile&client=firefox-b&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjv2aLO8-3RAhVGz1QKHXQAA-0Q_AUICSgC&biw=1440&bih=761
youtube.com/watch?v=lrhH1U_NAcM
youtube.com/watch?v=7EnZKOu4fV4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

actual pic

The Dorian gap?

youtube.com/watch?v=7uGPO85ejGo
pretty boring ngl

yes its certain death if you cross

Yeah

Pic is border with Costa Rica.

Border of funland, sweden and norway

UK got the funniest borders

even on fairly major routes the only indication that you've entered the UK is a sign saying "Speed limits in miles per hour" and that's it
google.co.uk/maps/@55.0367326,-7.3680578,3a,75y,61.7h,78.98t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sdazz0M4ZR9sRwwzBQFzdEg!2e0!6s//geo3.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=dazz0M4ZR9sRwwzBQFzdEg&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=21.749687&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656

Can't find pics of Irish borders but there pretty much like this except in the middle of no where.

Border between Chile and Argentina

French - Italian border, I live relatively close

wow, rude

Is it really like that?
Why so?

Suppose a mine field would be pretty effective.
On the other hand, what the fuck, man?

Is that the point where people go to pay bribes to slip through the fence or something?
Not exactly a small gap, there.

>y'dont see no illegals do yas?

We can see border even in space.

5,200 miles or 8,800 KM of clear cut. I've hiked up to the border in person and it's very easy to just walk up into Canada. The Canadian side actually has a welcoming sign and the American side warns how crossing the border is a Felony

Ah auch auf Deutsch, sehr nett.

north korea is a giant national park

kek

At first I didn't know what I was looking at. But then ... man those guys must be poor. Or the picture is fake for propaganda.

I'm not even sure which other country's border this is, but yeah, it's all pretty uneventful here.
Pic related: yawn.

North Korea is poor actually. This photo comes from NASA
nasa.gov/content/korean-peninsula-seen-from-space-station

SK confirmed as an island

The real bitch is crossing the desert, not the actual physical barrier. The thing Americans don;t get is other than a few fertile areas (mostly on the Rio Grande) and some trading outposts (say Tijuana-San Diego) there alreay is a rather formidable barrier running through most of the border which is the environment itself. Except much the same way Canadians all live within short distance of the US border the American southwest concentrates large population centers and agricultural aeas in a region where there's simply not enough water for it to make sense, the reason California is drying up, which in turn through trade and maquilas created large border towns in our side of the border, most of northern Mexico is otherwise depopulated with the fertuile areas of Sonora and Sinaloa being the de facto limit of Mexican northern expansion in the northwest, leaving huge deserts like pictured in between.

Migration is mostly economic phenomena and rather than address this root cause Americans have bought into dumb fuckl solutions, they want to build a wall precissely now that Mexicans have not migrated to the US in net numbers for a decade, and in order to do so they're undermining Mexico's economy which ironically enough would produce further northward surges.

Most of the migration from Latin America is non Mexicans now, and Mexico was cooperating with the US until recently in stemming that flow, why would we cooperate now?

Migrants who make it to the border and want to cross will find some measure of support from organized crime, no matter how sophisticatyed Trump's wall is made this will not stop and bribery will ensure there will always be gaps in surveillance people can use to mopve across.

foxnews.com/world/2016/11/17/migrants-flock-to-border-town-where-cartel-hires-burreros-to-smuggle-drugs-into.html

forgot pic

fuck trump but mexicans are so butthurt they turn every thread into a political discussion.

Does your country have priority queues for EU citizens? For example waiting time on Poland-Ukraine border is ~8h for non-EU and ~30min for EU citizens.

meh

you can tell that this is the border with belgium because of the difference in the roads

I crossed it trekking to the town of La Miel in Bananama, it was nice. I ate some disgusting overpriced snails there.

we need a wall and haiti can't pay for it

Norwegian-Swedish border

Taking a snowmobile through that would be sick

>implying those are different countries

How can you tell which country is which?

>Over the last two decades, the Dominican Republic have been standing out as one of the fastest economies in the Americas - with an average real GDP growth rate of 5.4% between 1992 and 2014. The DR remains the most rapid economy in the region in 2014 and 2015, with a real GDP growth at 7 percent. Recent growth has been driven by construction, manufacturing and tourism. On the demand side, private consumption has recently been strong, as a result of low inflation (under 1% on average in 2015), job creation, as well as high level of remittances.
worldbank.org/en/country/dominicanrepublic/overview

Haiti
>eats mudcookies
youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ

germany has more in common with romania

too bad you are still living in shanties

>those "cookies"

this is to get to Chile. The most important mountain pass is the one in Mendoza, that is close to Santiago. Buenos Aires, Mendoza and Santiago are almost at the same lattitude.

>Mendoza
/when/

enjoy your refugees hanz
>germany 10% mudslime

>The Canadian side actually has a welcoming sign and the American side warns how crossing the border is a Felony
How am I not surprised about this.

never
Argentina is so italian that in case of war with Chile half the population would have escaped to Uruguay.

also, there was never a real reason for war with Chile apart from "hurf durf we want to have ports in the pacific too" fascist military autism.

Tierra del Fuego is rightful Argentinian clay

This is one of the long standing complaints about our border fences. They just stop in the middle of nowhere.

(you)

Have they started sneaking in and cutting your trees down?

Did you just mine all of your borders?

Yes.

Haiti is the biggest shithole nightmare in the Americas.

It's true tho
You already are too long

I mean it's highly effective but kind of overkill (no pun intended).

Why not just build a tunnel?

You can never be too long

He autistically assumed the photo was taken north

Road from Italy to France

Makes me want to bash my head in

google.com/search?q=tunel argentina chile&client=firefox-b&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjv2aLO8-3RAhVGz1QKHXQAA-0Q_AUICSgC&biw=1440&bih=761

comfy

ocean

America left, Mexico right

youtube.com/watch?v=lrhH1U_NAcM
youtube.com/watch?v=7EnZKOu4fV4

Credo che รจ meglio essere sicuri prima di andare. Cazzo!

See .

Here's the border crossing closest to me, though. Sault Ste. Marie.

And at night, the different sides of the bridge light up with the colours of each country's flag.

And from space.

Canada to the North, and America to the South (obviously).

Really made me think!

>Having Borders
>In 2017
Kek, fucking losers

Envy

Armenian-Azerbaijan borders

Looks like something I would make in Sim City 4

awesome

why can't we have a minefield on the mexican border?

the belgian border looks comfy

awesome

Why cant we have a minefield in the american border?

maybe if you did a better job of stopping them people wouldn't think hispanics are lowly short and ugly criminals

why do some border crossing roads between the us and canada have posts and others don't?

Wtf is a soumi and svarge

it is a pretty fucking common picture my friendly kraut, at least i've seen 5 different pictures all showing the same shit.

boring

Slovenia-Italy border in town Nova Gorica/Gorizia