Monologues and learning them

Hey Sup Forums,aspiring actress here. I'm looking to learn a couple of monologues to have in my pocket for auditions and such, and I was wondering if you were aware of any good monologues for character actresses?

I say "character actress monologues" because that's the type of actor I intend to be, so I want to gear what I learn towards that, instead of choosing some mundane run of the mill junk

No anime allowed.

I just saved this picture because I like her hair, I don't know what cartoon it came from I dont watch anime

like tears
in ... the reain... time to die

As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you're unconvinced that a particular plan of action I've decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your fucking head. Just like this fucker here. Now, if any of you sons of bitches got anything else to say, now's the fucking time!

LONDON

If you learn a monologue written for a male it'll go a long way. But you'd really have to blow them away.

Okay any ideas?
I just don't know what to look for at all honestly

wife material confirmed

LONDRES
O
N
D
R
E
S

>That was an order! Steiner’s attack was an order! How dare you ignore my orders? Is this what it came to? The military, everybody lied to me. Even the SS. The generals are no more than a bunch of disloyal cowards….Cowards, traitors, and incompetents…The generals are the scum of the German people! No sense of honor. You call yourself general because you spent years at the academy where you only learnt to use knife and fork. For years, the military obstructed me. All you ever did is thwart me. I should have had all the high officers executed. Like Stalin did. I never went to the academy. But I conquered all of Europe on my own. Traitors. I’ve been betrayed and deceived from the start. Such enormous betrayal of the German people. But all these traitors will pay. With their own blood. They will drown in their own blood….All my orders have been ignored. How can I be a leader under these circumstances? It’s over. The war is lost.

Kek

Sources and/or character description?
Usually, one has some context with regard to the script

>Do I need a reason? Mr. Kupfer was right, you know... I do love a good joke and this is the best ever, a joke on the children. But there's a better reason... you don't really know much about Halloween... you thought no further than the strange custom of having your children wear masks and go out begging for candy. It was the start of the year in our old Celtic lands, and we'd be waiting... in our houses of wattles and clay. The barriers would be down, you see, between the real and the unreal, and the dead might be looking in... to sit by our fires of turf. alloween... the festival of Samhain! The last great one took place three thousand years ago, when the hills ran red...with the blood of animals and children. It was part of our world...our craft. To us, it was a way of controlling our environment. It's not so different now... it's time again. In the end... we don't decide these things, you know... the planets do. They're in alignment, and it's time again. The world's going to change tonight, doctor, I'm glad you'll be able to watch it. And... happy Halloween.

anything in shakespeare really, lady macbeth is typically a go to for females. sounds cliche, but his writing is meant purely for actors. no props or CGI so it's 100% up to the actor to convey everything.

Pls be in london

: Home, where I learned the truth about despair, as will you. There's a reason why this prison is the worst hell on earth... Hope. Every man who has ventured here over the centuries has looked up to the light and imagined climbing to freedom. So easy... So simple... And like shipwrecked men turning to sea water from uncontrollable thirst, many have died trying. I learned here that there can be no true despair without hope. So, as I terrorize Gotham, I will feed its people hope to poison their souls. I will let them believe they can survive so that you can watch them clamoring over each other to "stay in the sun." You can watch me torture an entire city and when you have truly understood the depth of your failure, we will fulfill Ra's al Ghul's destiny... We will destroy Gotham and then, when it is done and Gotham is ashes, then you have my permission to die

Oh look, its a guy pretending to be a woman on 4chsn trying to bait us for sexist replies.

OK.

"Yeah baby, stick it in my pooper."
Try to be extra naked.

Shakespeare and arthur miller

Learn the navy seal pasta.

feets or gtfo

This

A great leader of men and a painter. Likes to wave his hands around a lot and shouts a lot of his lines when angry or trying to inspire his fellow men. Does literally nothing wrong and is hated purely because his enemies are masters of lies and propaganda. He tried to exterminate these enemies but they escaped and are now trying to rule the world.

He also has a stylish mustache and neatly slicked hair. Very fashionable.

lol
I say that all the time but I don't know it by memory yet

Ok
Okay great point
Lady Macbeth....anyone else that's a "must"?
I'm already in California....
Idk female arthur Miller characters

Bump

Glengarry glenn Ross has some good monolouges

tits or gtfo