Europeans in America

This question might sound dumb, but I really want to know..

Where can I meet European girls that are working here in the US? I fucking hate American girls.. I live near Washington DC

why you hate American girls?

I can see their skulls

I have a cousin who works in a law firm in Washington

Lots of reasons. But mostly because many of them believe they are princesses. They feel they deserve everything in the world. In general, they don't use their mind to think, plus they are rude and disrespectful.

When I have vacation to Europe in the past, the girls there were very kind to me. They have a open mind and we had some pretty interesting conversations. And if we disagreed on something... they didn't hate me! We were able to have good, intelligent conversations, show mutual respect.

all 3 of them are virgins

>When I have vacation to Europe in the past
>They have a open mind
>a open
you have to go back, paco

*an open

Sorry

The fact that you live near D.C. and don't know where to meet people from Europe and that you hate American girls tells me that you flat out suck with women and that meeting a euro woman isn't going to help your dating life, or your shitty personality.

Well Jamal Paco del Taco your best bet are unis

>the fact you live near D.C.
>hate American girls
>you suck at dating

Maybe I don't enjoy the type of women who live in this Liberal cesspool?

>politicizing dating
confirmed for having a shitty personality

>implying that values don't reflect your political views

>I live near Washington DC

Why don't you go to AIPAC's headquarters and stuff your head up some Israeli girl's ass then.

God knows we need more fifth column collaborators

Colleges, embassies, international organizations and think tanks

European women do not differ much from Americans.

Not all that many European women at universities 2bh

I wish I could meet some Brit qts here but there's only one I know of at my university and she's a lesbian

And you don't think that the majority of European women are just as liberal?

They only tolerated talking to you because they thought your accent was cute and people don't like mistreating tourist. Dating one is completely different than just having one conversation.

If you want a woman with conservative values date one from the bible belt that goes to church every sunday.

You could've also concluded this from the fact that he is posting shut like that on 4chins

i always lmao at retards wanting conservative gf from another country... shes conservative shes not gonna go with you lol

west european girls are the only european women smart enough to get good jobs and therefore have money to come here. they are also the only ones smart enough to be good students and have universities pay for them to come here.
one place to see them is in hostels.

goodluck ever seeing spics or slavs there

tinder

just stating the obvious but it works if you're handsome

yeah you have to be handsome and the girl has to be 5/10 or subpar

you can find pretty girls if you got a sturdy enough finger to swipe them skanky ones out

>many of them believe they are princesses
's basically the same everywhere budd. Now whether or not it's more of a American thing is debatable.
Netherfag's idea probably the best. There's a large French embassy in DC - and probably some Francophone groups here and there.

Could try to go over there.

pretty girls already receive enough validation in everyday life that they don't need it through knowing that a random stranger is willing to fuck them.

you do realize tinder is for casual sex, not validation

the only value in sex to a women is self validation

no dude
sex is just as fun for both genders

>European girls
>American girls
lel, there's no fucking difference you fucking fatass, stop projecting your failures with women onto nationality.

have you been living under a rock. look at the world around you.

hey man, have you crashed any planes with no survivors today

n-no

i want to come on that big sexy nose

only the right side of the pic is good. the rest of her body is drawn poorly/uglyly

>I spent like three hours doing shading the upper lip. It's probably the best drawing I've ever done.

Kinda happen here with upper class girls, middle and low class girls are way more open minded and funny to hang out with.