USA YES

USA YES

Thank you for colorectal: the cancer.

>United Cuckdom of America

Not to mention their country isn't even white to begin with

good posts

Literally nothin wrong with diversity

There are different kinds of diversity. There's one where the "American people" (or whichever) is made up of many different smaller and diverse groups from different backfrounds, and there's the one where there are many different groups and cutures, one of which is the "American people".

We have both

Everyone here is an american irrespectice of their ethnicity. We are not a pussy ass muhhh ethnicity needs a separate country cucks. 100 years ago the italians and irish were the spics of today. Today they have blended in. So will the spics tomorrow.

Dont worry we will overcome anything.

CHI

Yeah, no.

Italians and Irish quickly assimilated, dropped their culture and lsnguage and adopted American values and English.

Spics don't do that. I see Mexicunt flags all the time.

>quickly assimilated

t. CaliforniANO

We adopted their culture you dumb negro. We celebrate Halloween and eat pizza.

pizza is american

Proof?

>AMERICA IS MORE KEK THAN A FUCKING LEAF

>Cuckland

>whites will be bred out of existence by mestizos and niggers
JUST
How did white people fuck this up so mad

*bad

cultural degradation

I think everything went to shit the second you were born

Yes. They quickky assimilated. Less than a decade.

No. American pizza is nothing like napoli pizza.

Italians and Irish are white. Spics have been here since forever. They still babble in spanish publicly and demand bilingualism in areas with a lot of spics.

>they assimilated quickly
>doesn't know about the know-nothing party

American pizza was created by Italian immigrants and would exist if Italian pizza didn't exist.

Stop shitting on my ancestors contributions to this country. Have you seen what northern Europeans eat? The American diet would be that bad without us.

Except for Orlando, Muslim immigrants have never been a big problem here. Conservative policies have also pushed many liberals to be blindly pro-Islam out of contrarianism.

Walk through NY and count the Italian flags

Nigga, there were German language only towns in the US until WW1.

Mexicans have some of the lowest rates of linguistic retention ever seen. 78% of millennial Mexican Americans, including those born in Mexico, speak English at home.

>know nothing party

Dissolved relatively quickly and does not contradict the fact that irish and italians assimilated quickly dumb spic.

In little italy? Wew. Mexispics fly their flag everywhere.

Nigger, germans abandoned their language when we went to war with them. There was no stupid shit like German nationalism protests in the US. Unlike the spics who do it all the tine here

>press two for Spanish

Spics commit violent crime at rates significant higher than the national average.

Why not both f@m. What's wrong with me speaking spanish, if English is my primary language? Or me listening to spanish music/speaking it with my CHI friends? Or not celebrating thanksgiving? Or Celebrating Christmas the 24th?

>Or not celebrating thanksgiving?
i am REALLY not going to like that

ItaliANOs are annoying as shit. The only time people talk about their Irish heritage is when they're about to get wasted.

tbqh, my family eats a turkey, just because they're cheap and everywhere during thanksgiving, but we don't do that "I'm thankful for" thing. It's just like a big family gathering/party, We don't even call it thanksgiving, just turkey day, since the most important thing about it is eating the turkey. Almost no CHI's celebrate thanksgiving where I live either. Like when I go to look for a turkey, I always go to the place where more CHI's live because they're always stocked up on turkeys, since no one buys them.

>Almost no CHI's celebrate thanksgiving where I live either
FUCKED

Sorry. Maybe someday more latinos will adopt it, like as they become more Americanized in further generations. Or at least adopt it partly like my family.

Italian Americans aren't much more assimilated than Mexicans