A girl was almost ready

>a girl was almost ready

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JkdMGgh87nw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A man would like to get a blowjob from a girl and then fuck her in her ass. Casper knew this.

what's his build?

A man claims he is part of a cult, while it is only a man and his disturbed gf

>Manyfaced God is death

Mind = Blown

A man believes that all men must die, but begs a girl to save him when it's his turn

Anyone else think he looks like spoony?

literally everyone

Really makes you think.

not really
And I've said that about a lot of peeps

Why did they hunt down Arya, again? Didn't Jaqen quite explicitly say that she's free to fuck off at any moment?

My dick is life
>mfw the Manyfaced God will never give me a Manydeepthroat cause existentialism contrary forces.

>The many face god has ordered a man to start a youtube channel and review all of the ultima series game and slowly let go of any kind of sanity a man had up until now.
>A man will deal with the girl later.

They say it's a hound eat hound world. You know what Ray? I didn' even wear ahrmer until i was 38.

So, Waif is just a Tyler Durden character, right?

She still is. Getting revenge and killing the blonde girl on her own devices is her final test

She was free to fuck off, not free to fail a contract. A death is owed.

yes
"the waif" is litterally Arya double personality who wants to be an assassin

What happens with arya? I was watching the episode with this indian chick but I ended up fucking her 10 minutes in.

Will there be a flashback montage of all interactions between the two and it's Arya all alone?

Woah, you're cool

The whole Bravos is one big Tyler Durdan. Arya is dreaming while being raped in the ass by Ramsay.

So what, she stabbed herself ?

He's really going all out, with this Year Of The Spoony

Black Swan, niggas.
Or a Durden, yeah. Why not.

metaphorically, yes
now that she killed her old arya self, she will actually become "a girl" and be shape shifting as fuck

No body knows why anyone does anything in this shows. It's just people stabbing each other over and over again.

>>>/poo/

>A show was almost good

with joose you loose

>implying that it's the same individuals talking to Arya when she's talking to someone wearing Jaqen's face

The "first" jaqen is in old town right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=JkdMGgh87nw

Basically, she's the only one who will be able to fight against bloodraven and his apprentice.

When a show takes off during the first season, expect the creators to run it down to fuel their newfound coke empire

Not in the show. In the books Jaqen was just a face this faceless man wore once during Arya at Harenhall

more like bucky

Does a girl mind if a man chugs a bottle of ranch of the poppy?

Just wait for Mad Dany and Lightbringer-swinging Jon

post pic of her

i still think he looks like nick kroll

NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEE

Oh hello...

does your dick still smell like shit?

so chicks think this dude is hot right

They call him sexy Jesus 'la

A girl has plot armor, though

a handsome spoony