Imagine being such an insecure nu male virgin loser that one disregards Led Zeppelin as just dad rock rather than being...

Imagine being such an insecure nu male virgin loser that one disregards Led Zeppelin as just dad rock rather than being among the greatest music out there.

boring cock rock desu

faust is better

Imagine being so far into the closet that you think Led Zeppelin is good.

>enjoying proto-buttrock

No, seriously. LZ is fucking uninteresting. Black Sabbath and Deep Purple were making more interesting things than just playing twing twang bl00z rawk and "OHOOH BABY BABY". Fucking horrible.

it makes me sad that Sup Forums and reddit have leaked so much that threads like this are common daily posting

>>>/reddit/

>I can only into meaningless boring wank where I don't have to pay attention to actual songwriting
Cool, so a nu male loser AND too ADHD to actually appreciate art.

>connecting Zeppelin to being gay
>literally the least gay band out there with the amount of hetero action in/around them

>LZ
>proto-buttrock
You obviously have no clue what you're talking about.

>Sabbath
Nah, they were for weirdos who wanted to be muh darkness rather than the good looking badasses who got shit done in life. Also not as dynamic as Zeppelin at all musically.

>Deep Purple
Black Sabbath minus muh darkness plus muh goofy nerdiness plus keyboard wanking. Fuck that trash.

>blooz rawk
It's music with the feels of blues and the energy of harder music while having a sense of being intricate (you just have to actually pay attention to hear the intricacies though, your mind can't handle that)

>"OHOOH BABY BABY"
The mindset represented by such moments in music is one of being horny, flirting with qts, and getting them in bed. I don't think you will ever understand it, so I can see why you think it sucks.

>muh Sup Forums and reddit boogeyman
>having actually fallen for the hivemind boogeyman of Sup Forums to actually start believing this

God you are such a fucking faggot.

>l-look I enjoy my shitty buttrock band so it means I fuck a lot girls you guys believe right? Fucking nu-males I'm not insecure at all

Led Zeppelin is awful. No matter how hard you try to prove me otherwise.

>namecalling
>being stubbornly delusion
Zeppelin haters, everyone!

Also, I am pretty sure a lot more people have fucked to Zeppelin than whatever experimental noise rock metal band you listen you.

>pentatonic scale
>whoaaaaaaohoh HEY HEY PRETTY MAMA YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH

wow so epic real rawk bro

If you enjoy rock music or any non hip hop made before 2000, there is a 95% chance you a racist white boy.

This is a bait thread, but Led Zeppelin is actually okay. Nothing special though.

I kekd hard

this is the most reddit post ive seen and i like led zeppelin

>Also, I am pretty sure a lot more people have fucked to Zeppelin than whatever experimental noise rock metal band you listen you.

I wouldn't be surprised since Robert Plant sounds like a hysteric bich.

>doesn't understand optimization in music through using selective amounts of scales/notes and thinks everything should be used
Goddamn Pierre Boulez of all people has said and shown otherwise.

>whoaaaaaaohoh HEY HEY PRETTY MAMA YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH
>wants MUSIC to be bogged down by excessive LYRICS
Yeah...I read poetry for that shit. Would rather lyrics be simple rhythmic accompaniment to make the music better.

Not even white nor black, so get outta here!

>nothing special though
>actually thinks surface level "uniqueness" is a measurement of quality in music
Pleb tier garbage. Also tell me what other bands are like Zeppelin at all. To make this a little bit easier for you to not look dumb, Rolling Stones and The Who are nothing like Zeppelin despite being in a similar genre of music.

LZ are great but you're in the lions den of contrarian ironic meme teens.

>Would rather lyrics be simple rhythmic accompaniment to make the music better.
Shame LZ has both shit lyrics and shit music.

Yeah I'm not doing this. Good luck with your thread.

Exactly, and that's why they have only been getting BTFO by the truth. They think their whiny indie rock bands are better than Zeppelin when the only thing their whiny indie bands offer are surface level aesthetic gimmicks and an outlook on life that's not only bad for them but the entire economy of their country as such low productivity losers are worse than worthless in that regard.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT

I used to be in a noise rock band back in the day and I'm pretty sure I've had sex more than you.

Led Zeppelin still sucks tho.

mediocre teir band with 1 absolutely god tier song, when the levee breaks

>only reddit is mentioned
>defends Sup Forums anyways

i was wrong and still dont care

Nah, they are both amazing.

>can't come up with actual criticisms about Zeppelin so leaves

TRUUUTTTHH

>Le "I was in a band so I had more sex than you"
So was I, and I was not in a noise rock band so I automatically had more attractive and less fucked in the head babes coming to me than you.

Zeppelin still rocks.

>i was wrong and still dont care
Exactly, thanks for proving my point related to this topic.

You mean god tier band with 10000000 god tier songs

Lou Reed alone was more important to rock than LZ entire discography.

KYS objectively shit taste autists

>Led Zeppelin shaped rock music in a way that practically every popular act in rock that came after them tried to copy some aspect of their music
>Lou Reed influenced only indie rock style bands which were neither all that popular nor as high in number as the kind of rock bands that Zeppelin influenced
Nah. Go to any city in the world, and I can bet you anything that there'll be more hard rock bands of any sort than some kind indie underground noise rock whatever.

Are you 16 or 50? Serious question.

i legit said i liked led zeppelin

Mid 20s. I have outgrown the immature contrarianism that infests this place.

>unironically says the word "rocks"
please stop immediately

>Led Zeppelin shaped rock music in a way that practically every popular act in rock that came after them tried to copy some aspect of their music

How so? Cock rock died in late 80s. Velvet Underground influenced bands after then till today.

I'm not him, but if you gonna say LZ was more influential than VU have in mind that you are completely wrong. VU created genres. Lz
Z played blues rock like a lot of bands in 60s and 70s.

Led Zeppelin will never be understood by nu-males

>a lot of people like a shitty band
>if you don't like that shitty band you are a contrarian

Yeap, I see how mature you are.

Your insecurities are showing.

>a lot of people like a shitty band
do you not see the irony

rocks, rocks, rocks, rocks, rocks, rocks, rocks, rocks, rocks, rocks

>How so?
They had a larger influence on the general punk and metal genres. Yes, Ramones said that it was LZ, not TVU, not Stooges, that really influenced them. Not to mention the hard rock in the 70s and the glam stuff in the 80s and the grunge stuff in the 90s and the post grunge stuff in the 2000s and the rock revival shtick in the 2000s was all Zeppelin inspired as well. Rock music more or less died because so much of it just tried to copy Led Zeppelin. Combine this with artists like Lady Gaga saying they were inspired by Led Zeppelin, and peeps like Beyonce using Zeppelin samples, their area of influence in music is FAR larger than some indie post-punk guys that TVU ultimately influenced.

TVU and Lou Reed get overrated here to the fucking moon in terms of how influential they really were. Hell noise rock legends like Fushitsusha that everybody likes to push was influenced by TVU wasn't even influenced by them for example.

Yup, I mean come on, hating on something just because it's popular?

>nu-males

you're right, we'd totally like your shit band if we had only read Gorilla Mindset

>Led Zeppelin I (1969) , 7.5/10
>The Velvet Underground And Nico (1967), 9/10

>trying to use the opinion of a pseud to make a point
Lmao the state of these Zeppelin haters right now. Too desperate.