dubs

The Canibus

youtube.com/watch?v=8OJEXukBNaA

CANADA

Impressive...

Very nice, but check these

Very nice

Was this scene kino?

A garbage movie that makes 0 sense with no internal consistency.

those are not your dubs

Nice dubs but im afraid to let you know that you are a pleb

Interracial breeding grounds

out fucking standing

Yes this scene along with Capas jump are pure kino. Score and emotional impact is so fucking good in these scenes

Oh fuck here we go lads

The cult of personality.

this was probably the last movie that had me on the edge of my seat and actually sweating.

my favorite sci-fi movie of the 00s

why are dubs so common on Sup Forums anyway?

you can't walk without bumping into dubs.

nice dubs m8

>last chance for humanity's survival
>lets send both crews on both ships to fix the sun, with theists of *any* kind, because theists can totally keep calm and rational in crazy situations

The first Goddamn ship would have fixed the Sun and got back Home too if you had an Atheist crew.

Tip fedoras or whatever, I'm not atheist, but within the logic of the movie, everyone is literally clinically retarded.

There was a plethora of other plot holes and flaws, but that was it's worst.

Absolutely halal

this is one of the worst posts I've seen all year

yep as i thought movie was 2deep4u seeing as you didnt understand it on a basic level. Shame about your missed dubs too :)

If they just listened to the engineer played by Evans everything would have been alright. He was literally right about everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=4a52U8_e4Hw

I liked the last part of the film.

Pinbacker had some great lines.

God

Did sadfu and cillian Murphy die?

No the nuke ripped a hole in hyperspace and he traveled through the tesseract to tell his wife she got cucked

>cillian MURPHy
P O T T E R Y

Wow, love your empty generalizations with 0 explanation or reason to back up anything you're saying.

>its, like, not about that, okay, bro? its about whatever imagined bullshit i came up with to reconcile the pretty visuals and good acting with the horrible, hole ridden plot and bad cinematography combined with social pressure because plebs are ignorant bandwagon-theists

maybe he wasnt a religious nut when they left and just lost his mind spending all that time on a spaceship or some shit i dunno

but i agree the movie wouldve been better without pinbacker

still great tho