I seriously cant get my head around on why anyone would rather want a cat than a dog

I seriously cant get my head around on why anyone would rather want a cat than a dog.

>Dog
>most loyal friend you will ever have
>will protect you and your property with his life
>loves you more than anything else
>is fun to play and cuddle with
>always is super happy whenever he sees you

Cats meanwhile are
>bad behaved
>dont give a fuck about you
>will hurt you
>will destroy your stuff
>piss and shit everywhere

Dogs are based, catfags gtfo

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/parasites/toxoplasmosis/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_cats
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't have to walk it
Doesn't require attention
Doesn't piss and shit everyone

>dogs don't destroy stuff

If you want love just get a gf mate. Not a fucking dog.

>Dogs wont destroy your stuff or piss and shit everywhere

bait detected, although i do prefer dogs to cats

>dogfags have to get up in the middle of the night to let their dog take a shit on the lawn
>they pick up their dog's shit WITH THEIR HANDS
>they think they "own" the dog

You have to leave mohammed, your kind is banned now

On a more serious note, alpha males tend to get dogs for pets while beta males tend to get cats. There whole limp wristed, faggy male cat owner is pretty real

>I seriously cant get my head around on why anyone would rather want a cat than a dog.

Then you have failed as a human bean. Kys.

>I seriously cant get my head around on why anyone would rather want a cat than a dog.

Dogs require more time. Cats do their own thing for the most part and require minimal care.

It's comparing apples to oranges really.

>dogs don't destroy stuff
>dogs don't get piss and shit everywhere
lmao.

none of those things apply to the cats i've owned.

Cats taste better.

this is ironic because only beta failures and women get cats

Dogs make overall better pets, and have the added benefit of scaring niggers and dunecoons if you get a big breed.

Seriously try it out. Muslims and niggers have this weird natural fear of big dogs, its amazing.

Dog = manly, strong, inspiring leader, charismatic

Cat = Beta bitch who will never ever have a girlfriend, shits his pants when someone talks to him, will never ever move out of his shitty apartment and get an actual family

Don't forget about the toxoplasma gondii brain parasite that cats transfer to their owners and it alters human behavior, selfish, disgusting creatures.

>cdc.gov/parasites/toxoplasmosis/

60 million Americans have it, probably all the people who own cats tbqh.

this

The cat is a friend, the dog is an insubordinate..

I think it's ok if you have no friends and needs someone who wait for you while working

>cat
>friend

Literally a solitary animal that uses you for food and shelter. A lion is more likely to be a friend than a house cat, because at least they live in prides and evolved to be social.

House cats are literally selfish autists.

Also, forgot to mention:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_cats

"The domestic cat is a revered animal in Islam.[1] Admired for its cleanliness as well as for being loved by the Islamic prophet Muhammad, the cat is considered "the quintessential pet" by Muslims.[2]"

Cats is are lazy, selfish fuckers so you can see why sandniggers love them, dogs are a true patrician's pet, plus Muslims hate them, a big dog will actually protect you and inspires you to go and get a fresh air walk every morning.

Cats are nice

Don't see the appeal of dogs. Unclean and annoying.

t. toxoplasma gondii infectee

Probably because youre a beta autist. Never trust a man who prefers cats over dogs.

ITT: Retards trying to apply human morals to pets and thinking cats and dogs are football teams.

:( rip in peace puppers

dogs are haram

You guys even manage to turn a discussion about owning cats and dogs into complaining about religion and race, holy shit.

Never owned a pet so probably not

Yeah I remember why I hate dog owners now. They're unbearably condescending pricks like you that think the world revolves around their beloved canines.

No I do not care about your stupid noisy mutt. Get out of my way.

I like both ťbh.

They can both be pretty based.

If you hate cats you haven't met the right cats.
If you hate dogs you haven't met the right dogs.

Cat owners are lazy autists who'd rather have DESIGNATED SHITTING BOX in their house than get out of their basement few times a day lol

Wouldn't mind trying dog meat

Its because dogs can smell that you're a shifty beta male.

Beta male, sandniggers, and generally every shitty type of man out there hate dogs because the dog can smell and sense what type of person they really are, and dogs dont trust evil people.

Thats why the dog has always been the pet of choice of proud, good hearted white men while mongrels like the camelfuckers always liked cats.

By that logic bathrooms are designated shitting rooms, not everyone farms potatoes in the country side and has to walk to their out house, at night, with a lantern and a shot gun,

It's a pet for lazy or cheap people. I mean, you should know. You're German.
Because of our dog tax, we have to pay ~100€ per year for the first dog, then another ~200€ for every other dog. I have a friend in America who has like 8 dogs. I would never do that here. Cats on the other hand don't have that tax.

I want to get a dog though to protect me from mudslims

>hate dogs because the dog can smell and sense what type of person they really are, and dogs dont trust evil people.

you dog lovers really are strange people

will be thinking of you when I kick a dog

Except cat shits in the sand and that stays in your house spreading LITERAL PARASITIC DISEASE and UNGODLY STENCH until you clean it up versus toilet that you flush after use

>tfw the only person in the house that doesn't worship the household cat

Can't wait until this dirty fucker dies, shits on the floor all the time right next to the kitchen where people eat, tried telling the family about the actual brain parasites that these things transfer and all I get is "but we love her", stupid idiots.

Dogs spread just as much shit and dirt around your house though, unless you're one of those fags that put little rubber shoes on their dogs's feet when they go out.

Dog would never ever step in shit and as for dirt just wipe it's paws after walks. Cat owners are so lazy that they shouldn't be allowed to take care of living creatures honestly

I hate cats and their horrible snake eyes.

>wanting to hurt a dog

Literally a subhuman, on the same tier as barbaric chinks.

I grew up raising dogs and had three cats as well.
Both creatures are equally as filthy. Dogs don't wipe or clean their paws, dogs will roll in the dirt and their own shit, dogs will eat their own shit and other animal's shit.
Cats are barely better but will at least shake the litter away from their paws after leaving the box, that's more than what most dogs do when they step in something disgusting.

I've had a dog for 13 years and she's never rolled in anything stinky nor ate her own shit.

She would eat her own vomit occasionally however

>I want to get a dog though to protect me from mudslims
Get a gun for that. Get the dog for companionship and exercise partner

>Don't have to walk it
>Doesn't require attention
>Doesn't piss and shit everyone

you may better pet a rock

>that image
Wtf i love america now

What type of dog?

My family bred German and American Rottweilers.
Best dogs in the world imo.

>he only knows dogs from TV

People get cats only for two things:
1.) They're cheap pest control
2.) mEmEs
Other than that cats are literal rodents that need population control.

That type, little and barking

You have to go out if them if you don't them to shit all over your floor and they're fucking loud.

I want a smart dog that will love me and that I can go jogging with but also isn't loud (my brother's poodle mix would never stfu) and can just chill in the apartment or at the park with me and would protect me like I would protect it. What's the best breed? German shepherd? Border collie? Something else?

9/10 would cuddle

The truth is that micropigs are the thinking man's pet.
The advantages of both cat and dog, disadvantages of none.

Get a german shepard or a golden retriever
or google for the one with the biggest vagina

More dog recommendations please

I've never heard Husky bark, it loves running and is pretty chill around the house if it has enough excercise

Why not both?

Dogs are biological machines for converting money into noise and shit. I've no idea why anyone would want one here. In the Philippines, I had BBQ dog, so I can understand them raising dogs for food.

I don't really like cats either, or any other dort of pet. I really only like tasty animals.

>eating mans best friend
Literally subhuman

It's absolutely delicious, probably the "meatiest" meat I've ever tasted, lean too.

I've never got the best friend thing. Or pets in general.

That's because youre a bad person. I wouldnt expect an emotionless autist to understand

t. edgy or autistic or islamic

Standard poodle. They're active but don't require a ton of exercise and are intelligent, trainable, weatherproof, loyal and hypoallergenic.

The downside is that they're prone to several congenital disorders and are quite capable of outsmarting you if you're not an experienced trainer. They also have high prey drives sometimes.

you can leave a cat alone for a day and they'll be perfectly fine as long as they have food, water, something to play on, and someplace to shit and piss.
Dogs, on the other hand, can't go without attention for more than 20 minutes unless they're sleeping.